As Dreamers Do Part Deux

For Die Hard 4, here's how the movie could open.

Version A:

Or this:

Version B
(Dark Castle ITTL is a Legendary subsidiary)
I'll guessing Version B. Dark Castle TTL was Legendary's brand used for genre films (action, horror, thriller, sci-fi, etc.), hence why Die Hard is an action-thriller film franchise. BTW, Peter Cannon, Thunderbolt opens with that new logo that comes after the Universal logo (henceforth Neal H. Moritz's involvement in producing the Thunderbolt film via Original Film):

Nice job @OldNavy1988! But I'll change my mind and have to switch to Version A, because it would be a better fit to open Die Hard 4, which is set to come out on July 2, 2003. Universal had two films, which are 2 Fast 2 Furious on June 6, 2003, and Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt on June 20, 2003 (the OTL release date for the Hulk; both 2 Fast 2 Furious and Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt were controlled by producer Neal Moritz).

To @OldNavy1988, thank you! Hopefully new films of summer 2003, including Paramount/Castle Rock's Alex & Emma, Universal's film adaptation of the Charlton/Gemini comic Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt (produced by Neal H. Moritz via Original Film, directed by Justin Lin) and 20th Century-Fox/Legendary's Die Hard 4.

Hope this will help. Had to look him up as well since I didn't know who this superhero was.
I think the superhero was originally created by Pete Morisi, and Peter Cannon himself was raised in a Himalaan lottery, and then it was returned to America with Tabu and turned into the emergence of Thunderbolt. That comic was originally published by Charlton, before going TTL to Gemini.
To @OldNavy1988, TTL I want the 2003 film Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt would be first film to feature the new Original Film logo (considering that Neal H. Moritz is producing Peter Cannon: Thunderbolt through Original Film), which appears right after the Universal logo. Here what the new Original Film logo looked like:

To @OldNavy1988, nice job! But most of the big budget films are coming up! Peter Cannon, Thunderbolt is scheduled to come out on June 20, 2003, and Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl was delayed because Buena Vista wanted more showings for Die Hard 4. But Touchstone Pictures' (OTL 20th Century-Fox made the film) The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen was schedule to come out on June 11, 2003.

Entertainment News for Late May/Early June 2003

Britt Allcroft acquires the Grizzly Flats Railroad from the estate of former Disney animator Ward Kimball.
- KCOP (Fox O&O in Los Angeles) Local News

Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnston interviewed on SBC's Sunrise.
Lisa Guerrero (SBC News): "If Disney had a Tenth Old Man, who would that be?"
Ollie Johnston: "Frank and I debated this not too long ago. My answer quite truthfully would be Daniel Abbott."

The former Nashville Network officially becomes Spike TV.
- TV Guide

After years in legal limbo, Opryland has officially been sold to Paramount Pictures' parent company Microsoft.
- The Tennessean

Universal Pictures confirms a Summer 2004 release date for the long-awaited Blue Beetle film.
- Wizard

Peter Cannon, Thunderbolt (2003 Film)
Peter Cannon, Thunderbolt
Released by Universal Pictures on June 20, 2003

Based on the Gemini Comics character created by
Peter Morisi

Directed by
Justin Lin

Screenplay by
Chris Morgan

Produced by
Neil H. Moritz

Music by
Michael Giacchino

Main Cast
Eric Bana as Peter Cannon/Thunderbolt
Debra Messing as Cairo DeFrey​

Britt Allcroft acquires the Grizzly Flats Railroad from the estate of former Disney animator Ward Kimball.

Ollie Johnston: "Frank and I debated this not too long ago. My answer quite truthfully would be Daniel Abbott."

- TV Guide

After years in legal limbo, Opryland has officially been sold to Paramount Pictures' parent company Microsoft.
- The Tennessean

Universal Pictures confirms a Summer 2004 release date for the long-awaited Blue Beetle film.
- Wizard
1. Not sure what to say on that one.
2. Cool.
3. Nice. Wonder what shows will be on this Spike TV compare to the OTL version.
4. Same as the first. Though it more of an wait and see also.
5. A Blue Beetle Movie! I hope it will be good. Wait no. Great actually. I actually like the Blue Beetle and maybe it be a series where it follows each version of the Blue Beetle one film or so at a time. Maybe make it a trilogy or film series? I like to help if that's okay?

- TV Guide

- The Tennessean

- Wizard
So Did Microsoft also buy out Festia texas. It is was also owned by opryland parent company graylord. Also Microsoft was interested in Cedar Fair .
If it fell though I would have Cedar Fair merge with Keenywood entement (They own Keenywood and idlewild. ) The guy who owns Lake Componece, Bush entmetn or the spanish amusment park company Paruges Reunids