As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Entertainment News for Early March 2003

Actress Lynne Thigpen dead at 54.
- Variety

After a one-year hiatus, this year's WrestleMania will be the first pay-per-view of All Elite Wrestling (AEW), a new promotion fully backed by Comcast.
- Pro Wrestling Illustrated

Dan Schneider sells five pilots to AEG TV.
- The Hollywood Reporter

The Koch Brothers buy a 50% stake in AEG TV in hopes of boosting ratings.
- TV Guide.

Kimberly-Clark names Tiffany Disney, now 20, as its spokeswoman for a new line of incontinence products.
- The Green Bay Press-Gazette

- Variety

After a one-year hiatus, this year's WrestleMania will be the first pay-per-view of All Elite Wrestling (AEW), a new promotion fully backed by Comcast.

- The Hollywood Reporter

- TV Guide.

Kimberly-Clark names Tiffany Disney, now 20, as its spokeswoman for a new line of incontinence products.
What is AEG TV?

Ever heard of Morgan wonder. The small park which open in San Antition in 2010 was is the world only ultra accessible theme park. It was created by a real estate delevopler to give his austic daughter a place to feel safe after children ran away from her when she ask to join in there ball game. When the project is annconed I feel that Tiffany disney would support the project. Do you tifney would convice the her dad to have the imaginegnier consult the hartman on planing morgan wonderland

AEG TV is owned by conservative billionaire Philip Anschutz. Pretty much the Fox News of TTL.
Oh.........
Ever heard of Morgan wonder. The small park which open in San Antition in 2010 was is the world only ultra accessible theme park. It was created by a real estate delevopler to give his austic daughter a place to feel safe after children ran away from her when she ask to join in there ball game. When the project is annconed I feel that Tiffany disney would support the project. Do you tifney would convice the her dad to have the imaginegnier consult the hartman on planing morgan wonderland
I think that that would be a excellent idea!

Morgan Wonder? I admit that name doesn't ring a bell.

- Variety

- The Hollywood Reporter

- TV Guide.

1: Aw, hell.
2: Okay.
3: If one of those pilots is an iCarly prototype, I swear to all that is benevolent...
4: Not good.
5: That actually makes sense to me. Not only does the Huggies brand have a way to branch out beyond infancy, but they also have an in for so many Disney characters on their packaging.

@OldNavy1988, I have a idea, how about a live action Cutie Honey movie. Now we need to find the director, the writers and the cast, we know that this film is gonna be distributed by Touchstone, due them co-owning the original 1973 series via ITC library. The director must be a up-and-comer and the writer must have experience in action films and can put in some comedy.

for a recap of the Majokko shows, ITC dubbed 4 of the Toei’s Majokko series (Sally The Witch, Lalabel, Hana no Ko Lulu (under the English name, Lulu the Flower Angel) and Majokko Megu-Chan (also under the English name, Teen Witch Megu)), and co-produced the two Gerry Anderson/Go Nagai animated series with Toei (Cutie Honey and Magical Duo Tickle (aka Majokko Tickle, the series is also notable because it was Gerry Anderson’s last production with ITC, after it wrap it, he left ITC)). Three were never dubbed (Mako, Limit and Ecchan) and two (Akko and Chappy) were of course dubbed by Disney via 20th Century Fox.

also, can give Gerry Anderson on-screen credit on the Thunderbirds movie in 2004, IOTL he didn’t even receive credit for created the original series.

@OldNavy1988, I have a idea, how about a live action Cutie Honey movie. Now we need to find the director, the writers and the cast, we know that this film is gonna be distributed by Touchstone, due them co-owning the original 1973 series via ITC library. The director must be a up-and-comer and the writer must have experience in action films and can put in some comedy.

for a recap of the Majokko shows, ITC dubbed 4 of the Toei’s Majokko series (Sally The Witch, Lalabel, Hana no Ko Lulu (under the English name, Lulu the Flower Angel) and Majokko Megu-Chan (also under the English name, Teen Witch Megu)), and co-produced the two Gerry Anderson/Go Nagai animated series with Toei (Cutie Honey and Magical Duo Tickle (aka Majokko Tickle, the series is also notable because it was Gerry Anderson’s last production with ITC, after it wrap it, he left ITC)). Three were never dubbed (Mako, Limit and Ecchan) and two (Akko and Chappy) were of course dubbed by Disney via 20th Century Fox.

also, can give Gerry Anderson on-screen credit on the Thunderbirds movie in 2004, IOTL he didn’t even receive credit for created the original series.
I reckon Matt reeves would be the director

Holes (2003 Film)
l_408cac28-3b6d-4384-9138-5d976555cc90.jpg

Holes
Released by Walt Disney Pictures on April 18, 2003

Produced by
Walden Media
Legendary Pictures

Based on the book by
Louis Sachar

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL​

Let me break it down.
Dan Schneider just pitched five shows to AEG.
Nickelodeon has not hired him yet, and likely never.
Schneider likely had Drake & Josh as a pilot to shop around to other networks.
Drake & Josh was the catalyst for Nick's teen sitcom era to come to its absolute peak.
In other words, it's very likely that this could go very wrong for the shows he produces in our timeline.
Why not good?
Because the Koch Brothers are complete bullies towards all who are not themselves.

Let me break it down.
Dan Schneider just pitched five shows to AEG.
Nickelodeon has not hired him yet, and likely never.
Schneider likely had Drake & Josh as a pilot to shop around to other networks.
Drake & Josh was the catalyst for Nick's teen sitcom era to come to its absolute peak.
In other words, it's very likely that this could go very wrong for the shows he produces in our timeline.
Oh....

Why wrong?
Because the Koch Brothers are complete bullies towards all who are not themselves.
Who are even the Koch Brothers?

- Variety

- The Hollywood Reporter

- TV Guide.

1. That sucks...
2. Woah... O_O
2, part 2: Who is on the roster for AEW? Doubt all the big players will be back? Maybe build up new talent with what veterans are available in the indies? Maybe AJ Styles?
3: Oh crap. So if Drake and Josh does air on AEG TV... oh god.
4. Koch Brothers? Wait... those guys. yeah kinda figure they would be investing in AEG TV
5: Okay, that's nice.