Chris Sanders
Dean DeBois

Executive Producers
Daniel Abbott
Chris Sanders

Voice Talents
Same as OTL

Inter-Stitch-Als
Huck's Landing: Tom, Huck and Becky lure the evil Baron to the Laughing Place, only for the Baron to be attacked by Stitch.
The Little Mermaid: Same as OTL
Aladdin: Same as OTL
The Lion King: Same as OTL
Musicana: Stitch interrupts Lum Invader and Ataru lip synching Daft Punk's "One More Time."​

Logo History: Urusei Yatsura franchise
Logo History:
Urusei Yatsura franchise.

Movies
Urusei Yatsura: Only You (1984)
Urusei Yatsura: Beautiful Dreamer (1986)
Urusei Yatsura: Remember My Love (1988)
Urusei Yatsura: Lum the Forever (1990)

Urusei Yatsura: The Final Chapter (1995)

Ok. This is coming off as harassment. Please stop spamming oldnavy so much. Just ask a question about one topic. Do not ask that question again after you already have an answer and please do not post these weird “uh oldnavy?” Posts.
Sorry yeah i've took a look at the way i've been replying to Oldnavy and it's gotten bad. So i'm sorry

Last edited:
Entertainment News for Early July 2002

Brian Henson takes over as chairman of The Jim Henson Company.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Disney's Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego becomes Hollywood's first billion dollar blockbuster since TriStar's Titanic nearly five years ago.
- Variety

Ward Kimball, part of Disney's Nine Old Men, dies at 88.
- The Los Angeles Times

Michael Eisner lands back on his feet at NBC/RKO.
- Access Hollywood

Brian Henson takes over as chairman of The Jim Henson Company.
- The Hollywood Reporter

Disney's Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego becomes Hollywood's first billion dollar blockbuster since TriStar's Titanic nearly five years ago.
- Variety

Ward Kimball, part of Disney's Nine Old Men, dies at 88.
- The Los Angeles Times

Michael Eisner lands back on his feet at NBC/RKO.
- Access Hollywood
Was Esnier brought in as ceo or was he hired for a lower positon. If Esiner is CEO of RKO or the ear of RKO's CEO or the CEO of RKO's Parnet I want to hear want his plans for growing RKO. I would suggest eniser try to RKO parnet coke to buy out Comadore Computers in order to get hands of 50' percent of Pixar. He may also buy a pulisher random house with thier 1998 sale to Bertsmann was butterflied . He could also buy out harper collins form News Corp. From what I can tell Ruppert murdoch while still a media mogul is not as succsfull as he was otl and thus he may may be will to sell harper collins to someone else for a juciy sum