As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Shanghai Disney should be coming soon but keep in mind I have been a little busy IOTL so I must ask for everybody's patience.
I think that shagia disneyland should be butterfiled in favor of another loction because isn't walt disney byocotting exporting his companies film to mianland china because of there human rights abuse

If you meant Walt Jr then yeah.
Yes I ment Walt disney is byoctting chiana so I feel that he is more likely to build some like Amman jordan (Homesexaully is legal there) Warswa poland Prague chzch repubpi s Talipia china Port vlalart mexico (on the site of otl vienta world) canno or alcpoco mexico busan south or jeju island (jeju is not a nautre pesure. It a reosrt meca with it own theme park)

Entertainment News for Late October 2009 Part 2
Entertainment News for Late October 2009 Part 2

Statement from NHL Commissioner Wayne Gretzky on Chris Chan's Love Quest for Tiffany Disney

"Beginning on November 1, Ms. Disney and Ms. Chung will use luxury boxes for the remainder of Mighty Ducks' 2009-10 road schedule instead of their usual routine of sitting in the front row next to the San Diego bench. Ms. Disney fully understands the concerns I expressed to her in light of a one-man harassment campaign led by the aspiring internet celebrity Christian W. Chandler, known professionally as Chris Chan."
- ESPN

While filming a commercial to promote the YMCA's Adventure Guide programs [1] across America, former child star Johanna Thomas was asked about Man of the House co-star Farrah Fawcett, who passed away earlier this summer. Johanna told us "Farrah was a delight to work with. Her legacy will endure and I will miss her greatly."
- Inside Edition.

The Seminole Tribe of Florida says that Busch Gardens Tampa will explore a rebrand of the park with Jungle Bay the leading candidate among dozens of other possible names. A name change could take effect as early as 2012.
- The Tampa Bay Times

[1] Formerly the Indian Guides, as seen in Man of the House. The current Adventure Guide moniker was adopted around 2004 IOTL.

Kinda off-topic, but they were known world wide at this point, so how are The Wiggles doing?
The Wiggles are still a huge success.

Earlier this year, their Disney Channel show went on hiatus, but new Disney Channel president Rick Siggelkow is trying to convince them to come back with new episodes.

Dear Tiffany,

You've kept in touch with Johanna Thomas since she began receiving gender affirmation care back in 2003. Has she revealed any dark secrets?

Jessica Castillo
Chula Vista, California

Dear Jessica,

As a matter of courtesy, everything Johanna has written to me is between me and her.

Johanna will hold a panel at D23 for the upcoming Limited Run reissue of Man of the House. The proceeds of that reissue will benefit a memorial trust in honor of the late Farrah Fawcett.

Tiffany Disney
San Diego, California

Tiffany is his next target as part of his Love Quest.

But there are five problems with Chris Chan lusting for Tiff:
1. She's a lesbian.

2. She's already married and has an adopted son.

3. The closest NHL team to Chris Chan are the Washington Capitals. Even then, tickets might be too expensive for Chris Chan because of how good the Caps are on the ice this year.

4. This year, the Caps and Mighty Ducks meet in San Diego in December and they don't face each other in Washington, DC until March. By then, Tiffany will have already heeded the NHL's warnings about Chris stalking her.

5. I'm not sure how Chris Chan perceives or perceived people with incontinence issues IOTL, but I doubt he will understand why she still wears diapers at age 26. Also, Chris already made a Sonichu comic of Tiffany being cured of her incontinence and able to wear big girl underwear, when in reality, her incontinence is due to birth defects.
@Otakuninja2006
I must also add that besides daily responsibilities with her hockey team and her wife and son, Tiffany has also been supporting Johanna Thomas in her defamation lawsuit against Roseanne Barr.
"Beginning on November 1, Ms. Disney and Ms. Chung will use luxury boxes for the remainder of Mighty Ducks' 2009-10 road schedule instead of their usual routine of sitting in the front row next to the San Diego bench. Ms. Disney fully understands the concerns I expressed to her in light of a one-man harassment campaign led by the aspiring internet celebrity Christian W. Chandler, known professionally as Chris Chan."
Mostly the same as OTL https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_television_channels

However, most of the channels that are now defunct IOTL [LINK] are still active as of 2009 but are still subject to be reformatted in case of ownership changes.

Also ITTL, First Choice, the premium channel that brought Urusei Yatsura to Canada, is now a Disney and Bally joint venture.

Earlier this year, their Disney Channel show went on hiatus, but new Disney Channel president Rick Siggelkow is trying to convince them to come back with new episodes.
I kinda don't really like where this whole Chris Chan thing is going..On the other hand, how is that kid that talked to Tiff doing? Been a while since we heard from him?

NICE

Has Greg still left the group due to his illness, or was his illness butterflied away?

I kinda don't really like where this whole Chris Chan thing is going..On the other hand, how is that kid that talked to Tiff doing? Been a while since we heard from him?

Julio will turn 16 in December. He is now in a foster home and attending Clairemont High School in San Diego. Julio and his current boyfriend Austin have been together for three months as of October 2009.

Also, Tiffany helped get Julio a job at the Big Kitchen Cafe. The restaurant's owner, Judy "The Beauty" Forman, is an LGBT activist, just like IOTL.

Julio will turn 16 in December. He is now in a foster home and attending Clairemont High School in San Diego. Julio and his current boyfriend Austin have been together for three months as of October 2009.

Also, Tiffany helped get Julio a job at the Big Kitchen Cafe. The restaurant's owner, Judy "The Beauty" Forman, is an LGBT activist, just like IOTL.
Nice!

@Asperman1
With the Wiggles having reached the United States too late in my life, I don't know enough about OTL Greg to give you a straight answer.

@Otakuninja2006
Meanwhile in Washington, DC
A judge in Washington has issued a restraining order against Chris Chan, which will apply to the Verizon Center and extend to other NHL arenas in the US and Canada. As usual, Chris Chan will then make a YouTube vlog lashing out at the NHL for its preemptive measures to protect Tiffany from not just Chris Chan, but also the head of the Tallahassee chapter of FART:
Ron DeSantis

Over in the City of Angels
Earvin "Magic" Johnson (The new owner of the Los Angeles Kings)

"As an HIV positive man and a father of a gay son, it is very disheartening to learn that my predecessor Ed Roski, allowed the King organization to become a symbol of extreme homophobia, specifically directed against Ms. Disney and Ms. Chung. When Tiffany shared her story of Julio last season on the Nissan Puck Drop [1], many LGBT hockey fans across the US and Canada began to perceive our organization in a negative light. Now, thanks to Roski's constant cheap shots at Tiffany, we have a long way to go to regain the fan support from LGBT Angelenos."

"As soon as Commissioner Gretzky and the NHL Board of Governors approved my purchase of the Kings, I took out a full page, full color ad in the San Diego Union-Tribune to apologize to Tiffany on behalf of the entire franchise."

[1] SBC's Wednesday Night Hockey pregame show.

Last edited:
WLAF Offseason Meetings
Palm Desert, California

chris.jpg

Chris Mortensen (ESPN football reporter)
"Commissioner Luck, do you have an update on the Oakland Condors stadium situation?"

R.77be324022e5405f04359bf430723272

Oliver Luck (WLAF Commissioner)

"Right now, Mark Mastrov told me that he has reached a year-to-year lease extension for the Condors at the Oakland Alameda County Coliseum. He wanted to give the Condors more time to explore options in Oakland. One option is the Howard Terminal as part of a larger redevelopment of Jack London Square. The other is redevelopment of a declining strip mall in Emeryville within walking distance of Pixar's headquarters. At the moment, the Condors will still share the Coliseum with the A's until 24 Hour Fitness Field is ready for Opening Day of the 2012 MLB Season. Sacramento and San Jose have made overtures to the Condors, but I must reiterate that the league's preference is to keep the team in Oakland."

Mortensen
"Are there other teams seeking new homes?"

Luck
"Not new homes. Only temporary ones. The Avengers are exploring options for a temporary home. For the last ten years, the Avengers have shared Amblin Field with the Rams. After the 2009 NFL season, the Rams are planning to rebuild Amblin Field by adding an ETFE canopy [1] to allow Amblin to potentially host a future Super Bowl or larger indoor events like the Final Four or WrestleMania."

"While Amblin Field is being rebuilt, the Rams will temporarily move back to the Memorial Coliseum. The Avengers are talking to officials with the Coliseum, the Rose Bowl in Pasadena and the Home Depot Center in Carson. Arte Moreno, who owns the Hollywood Stars of MLB has offered to let the Avengers borrow Honda Field in Anaheim while his baseball team is on the road, but I've urged the Avengers to first concentrate on options in Los Angeles proper."

[1] Basically the Amblin Field rebuild would be something closer to OTL SoFi Stadium, except in Chavez Ravine ITTL.

"Another team that will have a temporary home are the Vancouver Orcas. For the next two years, the Orcas and the BC Lions of the CFL will share a makeshift outdoor stadium on the same site as the Lions' previous home Empire Field. With Vancouver hosting the Winter Olympics next February, the Orcas will not be able to have their home opener for 2010 until the first weekend of March. With BC Place scheduled to be refurbished after the Olympics, the Lions, Orcas and also the Whitecaps of MLS have had to start working on the temporary Empire Field five months ago."​