As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Owners from other sports on Tiffany Disney

Jerry-Jones-NFL-lawsuit-for-750-million.jpg

Jerry Jones (Dallas Cowboys)
"I'll be damned if her franchise ever replaces mine as 'America's Team.'"

Reporter: "Actually, they've won three Stanley Cups since you last won a Super Bowl." [1]

Jones (to himself): "Dammit!!"

[1] Twice under Walt, Jr. (2001, '03). The third Cup was won in Tiff's third year in charge.

R.fa9776a1da0ee7a4afe3119ef4dadba6

Michael Bidwill (Arizona Cardinals)
"After Ms. Disney made the sensory-inclusive upgrades to her arena, we wanted to followed suit. The Circle K Dome became probably the second or third facility in North America to offer a more comfortable gameday experience for fans on the Autism spectrum."

R.31ea3e54a3555285e9c1de6997a0ce51

Al Davis (Las Vegas Raiders)
"Last year when we traveled to San Diego to play the Chargers, my son Mark told me about the upgrades Ms. Disney made to her hockey arena to accommodate special needs fans. On our flight back to Las Vegas, I immediately told my players and staff that I wanted to do the same for the Michelob Ultra Dome.

R.f19cc660813f59526f40ff899b128e8a

Jerry Colangelo (NBA Suns, MLB Diamondbacks, IHL Roadrunners, WLAF Wranglers, ArenaFL Rattlers, WNBA Mercury)
"Ms. Disney without a doubt has set a new standard for sports venues around the world. Here in Phoenix last summer, we arranged for the Mercury and the Rattlers to play temporarily at the old Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum while we added our own sensory-friendly upgrades to the America West Arena. In Tucson, upgrades to Kino Stadium are in progress as of October 2008 and will be completed for the Wranglers' home opener for 2009."

R.467d92664fb936aa48f7536e054b4edf

Pat Williams (Orlando Magic)
"Our new arena, scheduled to open in the Fall of 2010, will indeed feature sensory inclusive amenities for Autistic fans on opening night. And we have Ms. Disney in San Diego to thank for leading the way on that."

kavanaugh-timeline-2011-ron-burkle.jpg

Ron Burkle (San Francisco 49ers)
"Sensory-friendly upgrades to Chevron Stadium will be ready for the 2010 preseason."

owner-mark-mastrov-of-the-sacramento-kings-attends-the-game-against-picture-id462449497

Mark Mastrov (MLB Oakland Athletics, WLAF Oakland Condors and NBA Sacramento Royals)
"If our ballpark proposal to keep the A's in Oakland is approved, sensory friendly amenities will be ready for Opening Day."

OIP.97M14dG4GFIJUuL98N9NSgHaHa

Jeanie Buss (NFL Rams and NBA Lakers)
"Ms. Disney's upgrades to the Sempra Energy Center to make it more comfortable for Autistic fans was a huge wake up call for us in LA. Last year, Tiff gave me a tour of those upgrades while the Lakers faced the Clippers. After that, I consulted with architects and Autism experts on sensory friendly upgrades that are now in progress at both the Staples Center and Amblin Field."​

Regarding the sensors for autistic fans in hockey arenas, will we see the same happen for the EIHL in the UK if they take inspiration from this?

The last new post was for mid october. Will we be getting a late october post or are you jumping to November. I assume the noverber new post will include informaiton on the elction. I know you already said that obama wins but who comes second Will this be the first time time that the reform party comes in second place in an election.

The last new post was for mid october. Will we be getting a late october post or are you jumping to November. I assume the noverber new post will include informaiton on the elction. I know you already said that obama wins but who comes second Will this be the first time time that the reform party comes in second place in an election.
It's still late October and we only have one presidential debate left.

I looking foward to the election. Sometell that the rpublican are going supressed by the reform party because of the blackmark of the winesinte impeachent. I feel that only way that the republican can stay a relvent polic force after the unholy thrinty of the nixoion bundy and wiensine admins is if they can convince the american public that that winesitne impeachment was unfair. They may be able to do if wineisnte dosn't get in another scandel

Entertainment News for Late October 2008

Popeye rises to the top as the most popular costume for Halloween '08.
- Variety

TBS+Paramount (styled with the plus sign to be reminiscent of Gulf+Western) reaches an agreement with King Features, Criterion and Limited Run on future home media releases of the original Fleischer-Terry and Famous Studios Popeye shorts thanks to the success of the live action movie this past summer.
- Billboard

Bill Gates, Ted Turner, Geraldine Laybourne and Norman Lear each agree on a 25% split of TBS+Paramount stock.
- CNBC

During a shareholders' meeting, The Jim Henson Company (NYSE: KRMT as in "Kermit") announces that the Board of Directors has awarded the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards to different cities for the next four years. The 2010 KCA will be held at the America West Arena in Phoenix. In 2011, the Kids Choice Awards will take place at Consol Energy Center currently under construction in Pittsburgh. The Kids Choice Awards for 2012 will be held at the Limited Run Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon. In the 2013, the KCA will take place at the Paramount Pavilion (formerly the Philips Arena) in Atlanta.
- Good Morning America

The Sports Page
Ahead of the tip-off of the 2008-09 NBA season, Commissioner Jerry West announced the cities where the next five All Star Weekends will take place:
2009Phoenix, ArizonaAmerica West Arena
2010Arlington, TexasCowboys Stadium (Currently under construction)
2011San Diego, CaliforniaSempra Energy Center
2012Orlando, FloridaAmway Center (Currently under construction)
2013Memphis, TennesseeFedEx Forum (Currently under construction)

During the offseason owners meeting, the WLAF announced the future World Bowl sites for the next four years:
2009Rome, ItalyStadio Olimpico
2010Baltimore, MarylandLegendary Field at Camden Yards (Known IOTL as M&T Bank Stadium)
2011London, EnglandNew Wembley Stadium
2012Salt Lake City, UtahRice Eccles Stadium

On the NBA Tip-Off 2008 pregame show on TNT, Commissioner Jerry West revealed the new NBA Realignment which will take effect in the 2010-11 season.
New NBA Realignment
PacificNorthwestSouthwest
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Lakers
Phoenix Suns
Sacramento Royals
San Diego Clippers
Las Vegas Vipers (Expansion)
Denver Nuggets
Portland Trailblazers
Seattle Supersonics
Utah Raptors
Vancouver Grizzlies
Oklahoma City Bison (Expansion)
Dallas Mavericks
Houston Rockets
New Orleans Jazz
San Antonio Spurs
Spirits of St. Louis
Memphis Express (Expansion)
AtlanticCentralSoutheast
Boston Celtics
New Jersey Nets
New York Knicks
Philadelphia 76ers
Toronto Dragons
Pittsburgh Ironmen (Expansion)
Chicago Bulls
Cleveland Cavaliers
Detroit Pistons
Indiana Pacers
Milwaukee Bucks
Minnesota Timberwolves
Atlanta Hawks
Charlotte Hornets
Kentucky Colonels
Miami Heat
Orlando Magic
Washington Federals

I wonder will shara palin make a fool of her during the last persidental debae. If she does it probbly be the final nail in the coffin of the GOP. I feel that is possible that palian makes a fool of herself because when she was Mcain running mate otl she made a lot contersival statment that cause several high ranking republican to feel she was a libality

Also while you have annouced each party persidental canidante who haven't annonced the running mates. I feel that Obama should choice someone other then biden as his vp. Can you think of any females who would make a good runningmate for obama

Popeye rises to the top as the most popular costume for Halloween '08.
- Variety
Nice!
TBS+Paramount (styled with the plus sign to be reminiscent of Gulf+Western) reaches an agreement with King Features, Criterion and Limited Run on future home media releases of the original Fleischer-Terry and Famous Studios Popeye shorts thanks to the success of the live action movie this past summer.
- Billboard
Thats great!
Bill Gates, Ted Turner, Geraldine Laybourne and Norman Lear each agree on a 25% split of TBS+Paramount stock.
- CNBC
Good for them.
During a shareholders' meeting, The Jim Henson Company (NYSE: KRMT as in "Kermit") announces that the Board of Directors has awarded the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards to different cities for the next four years. The 2010 KCA will be held at the America West Arena in Phoenix. In 2011, the Kids Choice Awards will take place at Consol Energy Center currently under construction in Pittsburgh. The Kids Choice Awards for 2012 will be held at the Limited Run Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon. In the 2013, the KCA will take place at the Paramount Pavilion (formerly the Philips Arena) in Atlanta.
- Good Morning America
Phoenix 2010 baby! (And Portland 2012!)
The Sports Page
Ahead of the tip-off of the 2008-09 NBA season, Commissioner Jerry West announced the cities where the next five All Star Weekends will take place:
2009Phoenix, ArizonaAmerica West Arena
2010Arlington, TexasCowboys Stadium (Currently under construction)
2011San Diego, CaliforniaSempra Energy Center
2012Orlando, FloridaAmway Center (Currently under construction)
2013Memphis, TennesseeFedEx Forum (Currently under construction)
ASG coming to Phoenix 2009, baby!
During the offseason owners meeting, the WLAF announced the future World Bowl sites for the next four years:
2009Rome, ItalyStadio Olimpico
2010Baltimore, MarylandLegendary Field at Camden Yards (Known IOTL as M&T Bank Stadium)
2011London, EnglandNew Wembley Stadium
2012Salt Lake City, UtahRice Eccles Stadium
Nice! (No mention of a World Series winner, surprised)

On the NBA Tip-Off 2008 pregame show on TNT, Commissioner Jerry West revealed the new NBA Realignment which will take effect in the 2010-11 season.
New NBA Realignment
PacificNorthwestSouthwest
Golden State Warriors
Los Angeles Lakers
Phoenix Suns
Sacramento Royals
San Diego Clippers
Las Vegas Vipers (Expansion)
Denver Nuggets
Portland Trailblazers
Seattle Supersonics
Utah Raptors
Vancouver Grizzlies
Oklahoma City Bison (Expansion)
Dallas Mavericks
Houston Rockets
New Orleans Jazz
San Antonio Spurs
Spirits of St. Louis
Memphis Express (Expansion)
AtlanticCentralSoutheast
Boston Celtics
New Jersey Nets
New York Knicks
Philadelphia 76ers
Toronto Dragons
Pittsburgh Ironmen (Expansion)
Chicago Bulls
Cleveland Cavaliers
Detroit Pistons
Indiana Pacers
Milwaukee Bucks
Minnesota Timberwolves
Atlanta Hawks
Charlotte Hornets
Kentucky Colonels
Miami Heat
Orlando Magic
Washington Federals
Would have gone with Montreal over Pittsburgh, but good choices nonetheless.

@WB18

Your World Series winner for 2008 are the Tampa Bay Devil Rays, winning in seven over the Hollywood Stars. Evan Longoria was voted the MVP of this year's Fall Classic.

3286_tampa_bay_rays-cap-2018.png
hollywood.jpg
Tampa Bay Devil Rays (American League)​
Hollywood Stars (National League)​
4​
3​

@WB18

Your World Series winner for 2008 are the Tampa Bay Devil Rays, winning in seven over the Hollywood Stars. Evan Longoria was voted the MVP of this year's Fall Classic.

3286_tampa_bay_rays-cap-2018.png
hollywood.jpg
Tampa Bay Devil Rays (American League)​
Hollywood Stars (National League)​
4​
3​
Nice! Finally, those great (yes, I like those jerseys!) jerseys the Devil Rays used to have get a ring!

Who is sarha palin running mate

I hope obama chose someone other then biden as his running mate

When you mention I hope you don't just the presidental election. I hope you cover the leguaistve and guvitonatal elections 2

Oldnavy I assume that universial austilia butterfly univerisal singapore. I would suggest that a warner brother park replace universal singapore. Also i know you said that universal austilia would be in gold coast but there are too many park there allready.I sIt Dreamworld, Seaworld Australia and Warner Brothers Movie World. There Cairns, Townsville, Ipswich, Ballaran newcaste hobart geelong Adelaide Melbourne or Perth. There is also the city of sunshine coast but that town is really close to gold

Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award Winners for Favorite Sports Team as of 2008

1987Los Angeles Lakers (NBA)
1988San Francisco 49ers (NFL)
1989Oakland Athletics (MLB)
1990Los Angeles Kings (NHL)
1991Buffalo Bills (NFL)
1992Houston Rockets (NBA)
1993Toronto Blue Jays (MLB)
1994Orlando Magic (NBA)
1995Phoenix Suns (NBA)
1996Mighty Ducks of San Diego (NHL)
1997Mighty Ducks of San Diego (NHL)
1998Denver Broncos (NFL)
1999Mighty Ducks of San Diego (NHL)
2000Los Angeles Rams (NFL)
2001Philadelphia 76ers (NBA)
2002Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB)
2003Tampa Bay Buccaneers (NFL)
2004Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA)
2005Cleveland Cavaliers (NBA)
2006Minnesota Timberwolves (NBA)
2007Arizona Wranglers (WLAF)
2008Phoenix Suns (NBA)

@OldNavy1988 changing the topic to the Saturday Morning blocks on the major networks, there’s a chance they could all last as late as the 2020s ITTL. OTL’s Qubo managed to limp along until March 2021. That is unless you already have plans for them…

Speaking of which, not sure it was explained but, how did they all last this long? Did cable not grow fast enough? Was the launch of the internet slower?

@OldNavy1988 changing the topic to the Saturday Morning blocks on the major networks, there’s a chance they could all last as late as the 2020s ITTL. OTL’s Qubo managed to limp along until March 2021. That is unless you already have plans for them…

Speaking of which, not sure it was explained but, how did they all last this long? Did cable not grow fast enough? Was the launch of the internet slower?

Cable still grew at the same pace as OTL, just not as many exclusive scripted shows.

Dial up is pretty much dead and most internet access is now via cable lines.