Hong Kong Disneyland

Primary IP's
Walt Disney Pictures
20th Century-Fox
Atari
Marvel
Harvey

Third Parties
Amblin Entertainment (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, ET, Roger Rabbit)
Britt Allcroft (Thomas the Tank Engine)
Legendary (Carmen Sandiego, Eddsworld)
MJJ Productions (Captain EO)
K-BAHN, LLC (Backstreet Project/Cyber Crusaders)
Tee & Charles Addams Foundation (Addams Family)
Square Enix (Kingdom Hearts)
Laika (starting in 2011)

PEACOCK
Parks

Universal Studios Hollywood
Universal Studios Florida (Orlando, FL)
Islands of Adventure (Orlando, FL)
Fantastic Realms (Orlando, FL; Opening in 2010)
Universal Studios London (Former Battersea power plant)
Universal Studios Japan (Osaka)
Universal Studios Australia (Gold Coast, Queensland; Opening in 2008)

Primary IP's
Universal Pictures
RKO Radio Pictures
Archie Comics
Gemini Comics
DreamWorks SKG
Famous Studios (Fleischer-Terry and Walter Lantz characters with a few exceptions)

Third Parties
Toho Co., Ltd. (Godzilla)
Hasbro, Inc.
Tribune Media (Dick Tracy)
King Features Syndicate (Flash Gordon, Hagar, Blondie, etc.)
Nintendo of America
Apple Corps (Yellow Submarine)
Dr. Seuss Enterprises
New Line Cinema (Starting in 2010; Power Rangers, RoboCop, Terminator, UHF, etc.)

SIX KINGS
Parks

Six Flags Hollywood Park (Inglewood, CA)
Kings Island
Kings Dominion
Six Flags Over Texas
Six Flags Over Georgia
Astroworld
Kings Fiesta (San Antonio, TX)

Primary IP's
Touchstone
Columbia Pictures
Hanna-Barbera
Nickelodeon
Pixar
Muppets
DC Comics

BALLY
Parks

Bally's Chicagoland (Chicago, IL)
Bally's Magic Mountain
Bally's Circus World
Bally's Worlds of Wonder (Las Vegas and Glasgow)
Bally's Cowboy Corral
Bally's Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun (Kansas City, MO)
Bally's Kentucky Kingdom
Bally's Old Chicago (Indoor park)
Bally's Elitch Gardens (Denver, CO)
Bally's Great Escape (Queensbury, NY)

Primary IP's
Luxor Pictures
Bullwinkle Studios
Namco
Midway Games
Gumby
Dark Horse Comics
Unicorn (Dark Horse kids imprint) (Garfield, Shezow, etc.)

CEDAR FAIR (TimeWarner)
Parks

Knott's Berry Farm
Cedar Point
Valleyfair
Dorney Park
Opryland (Nashville, TN; Currently being rebuilt as an indoor park)
Kennywood

Primary IP's
Looney Tunes
Peanuts
Berenstain Bears
Rainbow Brite

Carolco

TBS-PARAMOUNT
Turner Leisure Parks

MGM Grand Adventure Park (Las Vegas, Nevada; Closing in 2011)
Geauga Lake (Aurora, OH)
Darien Lake (Darien, NY)
Frontier City, (Oklahoma City, OK)
Riverside Park (Agawam, MA)
Enchanted Village (Federal Way, WA)
Great America (Santa Clara, CA)
Great Adventure (Jackson, NJ)

Paramount Parks
Paramount Pinnacle (Carson, CA)
Dollywood (Pigeon Forge, TN)
Silver Dollar City (Branson, MO)
Silverwood (Spokane, WA)

Primary IP's
Paramount Pictures (Felix the Cat, Betty Boop, Popeye, Little Lulu, etc.)
United Artists (Pink Panther, James Bond, Rocky Balboa, etc.)
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (Tom and Jerry, Droopy, Red, Wizard of Oz, etc.)
Cartoon Network
Paramount Comics (Image, EC, Quality, Mad)
Rankin-Bass
Ruby-Spears
Sega
Bagdasarian (Alvin and the Chipmunks)
MTV

Third Party IP's
Mattel (Barbie, He-Man, Hot Wheels)
BBC (Doctor Who)
Aardman (Wallace and Gromit)

@HonestAbe1809
I'm trying to remember where we assigned Lionsgate.

In case anyone is wondering, Limited Run will use the Blockbuster name for its new original content studio in Atlanta. Henceforth, it'll be known as Blockbuster Studios. It is likely that I'll have Stranger Things made over there when we get to that.I
I think you said you assingsed Lionsgate to bally because you menited having voltron replace the power rangers at worlds of wonder after bally deal with saban fall apart

There are a few major parks you may want to add the list. Carrowinds (I like the idea of it being renamed Kings Gardens ,Kings Realm or Kings Woods )Canada WonderLand Wild world (Know as Six Flags America otl) Bush Gardens Tampa Bush Garden williamsburg Six flag St Louis (I like the idea of it retaining it orignal name Six Flags over Mid america) . I like the idea of it being renamed Kings Court Kings C Kings Commons, or Kings Vale)La Rhodea Renuida adventura (AKA six flags meixco in otl. If Six kigns own it I like the idea of being renamed Mexxico's Wonderland. If not)

Also I like the idea of a universla austilia I don't think builidng in the goldcoast Is a good idea. It's too crowd in the themepark deaprment. IT all ready has warner brother movie world and seaworld austilia (ironcally not owned by seaworld enterment of america) and a local world class park called dream world . . If you want to build close ot brisdabe their another beachside resort town called sunshine coast. I still suggest building in either carins townsvile ispwich Melbrone adiiede or perth . Perth in paricualar could use a world class themepark .

I feel that new zealand could use a world class park. It would mostly be a worlds of wonder or tbs parmoutn park. Six kings may be intersted in new zealand but I am not sure because austilia wonderland was trouble for kings entement. Then agian Austilia wonder land was succesful during the 80's. Perhaps six kings regret selling ausitlia land after it was sold agian to disney and became austilia top park. They may consider nezleand be to be a good sout pacifc market that has less comeption then austlias

Last edited:
I think you said you assingsed Lionsgate to bally because you menited having voltron replace the power rangers at worlds of wonder after bally deal with saban fall apart

There are a few major parks you may want to add the list. Carrowinds (I like the idea of it being renamed Kings Gardens ,Kings Realm or Kings Woods )Canada WonderLand Wild world (Know as Six Flags America otl) Bush Gardens Tampa Bush Garden williamsburg Six flag St Louis (I like the idea of it retaining it orignal name Six Flags over Mid america) . I like the idea of it being renamed Kings Court Kings C Kings Commons, or Kings Vale)La Rhodea Renuida adventura (AKA six flags meixco in otl. If Six kigns own it I like the idea of being renamed Mexxico's Wonderland. If not)

I'll fix that real quick.

Entertainment News for Mid-May 2008

CNN's parent company TBS-Paramount announces they will spin off four of its theme parks. These include:
MGM Grand Adventure in Las Vegas; Geauga Lake in Aurora, Ohio; Great America in Santa Clara, CA and Riverside Park in Agawam, MA.
- CNN on UPN

TBS-Paramount interested in acquiring Bally's Circus World in exchange for one or more parks slated to be spun off.
- The Chicago Tribune

Paramount begins principal photography on the long-awaited Ghostbusters 3. The third installment is set for a Christmas 2009 release.
- Variety

Cedar Fair's indoor rebuild of Opryland will open in 2010 according to a spokesman.
- The Tennesseean

Hard Rock confirms its Myrtle Beach park will open in the spring of 2009.
The Charlotte Observer

Tiffany Disney:
Here's one of the many supportive fan letters I have recieved throughout the years.

Dear Tiffany,
I've been in a situation similar to yours since youth. You are one of my heroes.
By the way, have you ever noticed the way Donald Duck is sometimes drawn, he kinda looks like he wears diapers?

Signed,
"Dustin"

TD: To that, I say "I definitely see the resemblance." *giggle*

The Sports Page
This college football season, LSU will host Tennessee on Urusei Yatsura Night in Baton Rouge.
- ESPN

CNN's parent company TBS-Paramount announces they will spin off four of its theme parks. These include:
MGM Grand Adventure in Las Vegas; Geauga Lake in Aurora, Ohio; Great America in Santa Clara, CA and Riverside Park in Agawam, MA.
- CNN on UPN

TBS-Paramount interested in acquiring Bally's Circus World in exchange for one or more parks slated to be spun off.
- The Chicago Tribune

Paramount begins principal photography on the long-awaited Ghostbusters 3. The third installment is set for a Christmas 2009 release.
- Variety

Cedar Fair's indoor rebuild of Opryland will open in 2010 according to a spokesman.
- The Tennesseean

Hard Rock confirms its Myrtle Beach park will open in the spring of 2009.
The Charlotte Observer

Tiffany Disney:
Here's one of the many supportive fan letters I have recieved throughout the years.

Dear Tiffany,
I've been in a situation similar to yours since youth. You are one of my heroes.
By the way, have you ever noticed the way Donald Duck is sometimes drawn, he kinda looks like he wears diapers?

Signed,
"Dustin"

TD: To that, I say "I definitely see the resemblance." *giggle*

The Sports Page
This college football season, LSU will host Tennessee on Urusei Yatsura Night in Baton Rouge.
- ESPN
I feel that Paramount would probably a major renovation to circus world. Do you think there enoguh land at circus world to turn it into an east coast parmount pincale. It not may be in parmount interst to not buy cricus world and instead build an east coast pincile form scratch

So when Doug Walker reviews The Wall can he use clips from the film and not do a shitty remake
One episode. “His review of the Wiz” mentioned an offhand comment that he was doing the Wall with music reviewer Paw. Having someone else to review it with would help because the biggest problem was the terrible songs and that he didn’t understand it. Both those problems could be solved by making it a collab with a musician…well…another one.

Due to disney owning the ninja turutles there will be no 2012 cgi nickoldoen ninja turutle show . If disney dosn't do a 2012 ninja turle reboot. I got an idea for a show simalir to the ninja turles called star snakes that could be used by nicokleon or cartoon (because most of cartoon and nickoldeon catoons have flip flop atl) that can be used to fill the viod of the 2012 ninja turles. I toold you about star snakes in the past. Do you need a refesher on it
Also speaking of nickoleaon will the otl reject novmber 2007 nickoldean pilot the modifyers be picked up as full series by cartoon network. A modfiyer series would come out in 2008 at the earlies

Due to disney owning the ninja turutles there will be no 2012 cgi nickoldoen ninja turutle show . If disney dosn't do a 2012 ninja turle reboot. I got an idea for a show simalir to the ninja turles called star snakes that could be used by nicokleon or cartoon (because most of cartoon and nickoldeon catoons have flip flop atl) that can be used to fill the viod of the 2012 ninja turles. I toold you about star snakes in the past. Do you need a refesher on it
Also speaking of nickoleaon will the otl reject novmber 2007 nickoldean pilot the modifyers be picked up as full series by cartoon network. A modfiyer series would come out in 2008 at the earlies
The 2003 TMNT series will still go on hiatus after the 2008-09 season. How long should I wait before I bring out the next version?

Iron Man and Cyborg (2008 Crossover Movie)
@Otakuninja2006 I think you might be right. USACX might be the right place for the Modifyers.

Iron Man and Cyborg
Released on May 16, 2008

Distributors
20th Century-Fox (North America)
Columbia Pictures (International)

Executive Producers
Fred Dekker
Michael E. Uslan
Stan Lee
Geoff Johns

Directed by
Nick Cassavetes

Screenplay by
Mark Fergus
Hawk Otsby
Art Marcum
Matt Holloway

Music by
Brian Tyler

Main Cast
Robert Downey, Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man
Kenan Thompson as Victor Stone/Cyborg
Gwyneth Paltrow as Pepper Potts
Don Cheadle as James Rhodes
Keith David as Luther Manning/Deathlok
Jeff Bridges as Obadiah Stane/Iron Monger

Notes
Nick Fury (Sam Jackson) appears in a post-credits scene hinting that both Iron Man and Cyborg could be part of a bigger universe.

A Justice League/Avengers crossover is being planned for 2012.​

The inaugural Animation Domination High Definition (ADHD) lineup on FX.

8:00 Eddsworld
8:30 Happy Tree Friends
9:00 Homestar Runner
9:30 Making Fiends
10:00 WhirlGirl

All shows above are produced by Legendary Multimedia in association with 20th Century-Fox Animation and distributed by 20th Television. Happy Tree Friends was picked up by FX a few years after its Mondo Media debut.

Entertainment News for Mid to Late May 2008 (Part 1)
Entertainment News for Mid to Late May 2008 (Part 1)

The Sports Page
NHL Conference Finals Matchups

Western Conference: San Diego (Getzlaf, Selanne and Giguere) vs. San Jose (Thornton, Marleau and Nabokov)
Eastern Conference: Washington (Ovechkin) vs. Pittsburgh (Crosby)

NBA Conference Finals Matchups
Western Conference: San Antonio vs. Phoenix
Eastern Conference: Cleveland vs. Detroit

WLAF Midseason Division Leaders
Pacific
Coastal:
Portland and Spokane tied for 1st
Frontier: Arizona

Atlantic
Seaboard:
Jacksonville and Baltimore tied for 1st
Central: Kentucky