As Dreamers Do Part Deux

TV shows narrated by Johnny Depp and starring a younger Captain Jack Sparrow? It makes perfect sense; On Stranger Tides can be a story set in 1718 when the real Blackbeard was still alive, and Dead Men Tell No Tales can be an extended flashback sequence like the one in the OTL movie.

And for what it's worth, keep the deleted At World's End scenes in the final cut - they add so much to the movie!
Oh, man. A Pirates prequel series? Now we're talking!

For those wondering about the series of Tinker Bell movies that were straight-to-DVD IOTL, only the first one will get a theatrical release ITTL.

As for the voice of Tink, it'll be either Judith Barsi, Brittany Murphy, Reese Witherspoon, Zelda Williams, Ashley Tisdale, Tara Strong or Mae Whitman.

For those wondering about the series of Tinker Bell movies that were straight-to-DVD IOTL, only the first one will get a theatrical release ITTL.

As for the voice of Tink, it'll be either Judith Barsi, Brittany Murphy, Reese Witherspoon, Zelda Williams, Ashley Tisdale, Tara Strong or Mae Whitman.
While Mae Whitman did do the voice IOTL, I think Judith Barsi, Zelda Williams, or Tara Strong would also be good options.
Toilet humor?
He's probably referring to the WWE mistake from years ago.

Paris Hilton’s dog Defecating on a football field. Defecating in the ring. Big Poppa Poop. Tiffany Disney’s diaper trouble. It’s off putting to me.
Not to mention the diaper stuff, like Eastland Girls, Butch Hartman's "diaper buddy" storyboard incident and a Luvs diaper being a recurring character in TTL's Family Guy. No offence to Tiffany Disney.

Nexus-on-Nick-Toons-Network-logo.png

Here's my lineup for Nexus:

Monday-Thursday:
9PM: Megas XLR
9:30PM: Samurai Jack
10PM: Space Ghost: Coast 2 Coast
10:30PM: Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law

11PM: Rotating Premiere Hour:

Mondays:
11PM: GetBackers
11:30PM: Arc the Lad

Tuesdays:
11PM: Aura Battler Dunbine
11:30PM: RahXephon

Wednesdays:
11PM: Saiyuki
11:30PM: Orphen

Thursdays:
11PM: Sorcerer Hunters
11:30PM: Soul Hunter

Expect more later.

@OldNavy1988, @Marco Incognito and @TheFaultsofAlts
The whole crapping stuff is off-putting to me as well..........

And I can understand why UPN wouldn't want to air the shows right now....

Speaking of which, does weekday afternoon kids blocks still exist by now? I'd figure at least Fox and UPN may still have them.....

@Otakuninja2006
UPN and Fox both still have after-school blocks. But right now Fox's after-school block consists of syndicated reruns of non-Disney and non-Fox material.

Paramount is still very thin on family properties outside of Charlotte's Web, Ghostbusters, Arthur, the old Quality Comics superheroes, the Sega characters and some BBC franchises. So UPN might still feel a need to license stuff from its rivals.

Also, the royalties Paramount pays the BBC to import BBC programming to the United States helps keep TV licence fees down for BBC subscribers in the UK.

View attachment 788182

Monday-Thursday:

Mondays:

Tuesdays:

Wednesdays:

Thursdays:

Expect more later.
I actually think the standard 9-11 block has the biggest draw so far. Although, I may tune in to the Monday premieres for Arc the Lad.
@Otakuninja2006
UPN and Fox both still have after-school blocks. But right now Fox's after-school block consists of syndicated reruns of non-Disney and non-Fox material.
Great! Surprised that the after-school block on Fox doesn't have Disney or Fox material, but now that cable is a legit source of entertainment, I shouldn't be too surprised.
Paramount is still very thin on family properties outside of Charlotte's Web, Ghostbusters, Arthur, the old Quality Comics superheroes, the Sega characters and some BBC franchises. So UPN might still feel a need to license stuff from its rivals.
Ironically, the reruns that those properties have combined could be enough for a weekday lineup on its own. But that's just me.
Another thing, Paramount hopes that a team up with Turner can strengthen the alliance Paramount has had with the BBC since the 90's.
That would explain Tom and Jerry Tales on UPN, but could Pink Panther and Pals be on there in Fall 2010 as a result?
Also, the royalties Paramount pays the BBC to import BBC programming to the United States helps keep TV licence fees down for BBC subscribers in the UK.
Thank goodness.

View attachment 788182

Monday-Thursday:

Mondays:

Tuesdays:

Wednesdays:

Thursdays:

Expect more later.

@OldNavy1988, @Marco Incognito and @TheFaultsofAlts
The whole crapping stuff is off-putting to me as well..........

And I can understand why UPN wouldn't want to air the shows right now....

Speaking of which, does weekday afternoon kids blocks still exist by now? I'd figure at least Fox and UPN may still have them.....
I like it. Glad to see Megas XLR and Samurai Jack on there.

Also yeah, enough of the crap, please. Let's move on now from that.