MV5BMjE4OTk0NDc3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU3ODk5NA@@._V1_.jpg

The Condemned
Released by Universal Pictures through Peacock Releasing on June 8, 2007

Produced in association with AEW Studios

Cast and Crew
Same as OTL​

Stephanie McMahon shoots on the Rikishi Diarrhea Incident
113.jpg

Stephanie McMahon (Now CEO of All Elite Wrestling)
2007 interview conducted by Dave Meltzer

"All I remember that night was my face being buried between Rikishi's ass cheeks as he starting giving me his patented Stinkface. I had my eyes closed but my mouth was wide open. I had to wipe some of the poop off of me to open my eyes. All I could hear was the crowd cheering him on. Next thing I knew, I realized I was completely drenched in dung from head to toe. The ring apron, the ring itself, everything was brown with poop. I had to walk back up the ramp to the backstage area covered in shit while fans cheered. They thought it was some chocolate syrup for comedic effect. But in reality, it was literal shit that sprayed out of Rikishi's ass. Backstage, I had to throw away all my ring attire and take a really hot shower. Fortunately, the arena staff at the MCI Center gave me a spare Capitals cheerleader uniform to wear on my way back to my hotel."

"A few months later, I found out on the news that my dad committed suicide. The first call I got that day was Rikishi offering his condolences."​

113.jpg

"All I remember that night was my face being buried between Rikishi's ass cheeks as he starting giving me his patented Stinkface. I had my eyes closed but my mouth was wide open. I had to wipe some of the poop off of me to open my eyes. All I could hear was the crowd cheering him on. Next thing I knew, I realized I was completely drenched in dung from head to toe. The ring apron, the ring itself, everything was brown with poop. I had to walk back up the ramp to the backstage area covered in shit while fans cheered. They thought it was some chocolate syrup for comedic effect. But in reality, it was literal shit that sprayed out of Rikishi's ass. Backstage, I had to throw away all my ring attire and take a really hot shower. Fortunately, the arena staff at the MCI Center gave me a spare Capitals cheerleader uniform to wear on my way back to my hotel."

"A few months later, I found out on the news that my dad committed suicide. The first call I got that day was Rikishi offering his condolences."​
….What.

113.jpg

Now, is he sad for defecating on her, or is he sad because his accident caused Vince McMahon to die?

@Otakuninja2006 So, what are all SATAM lineups like as of right now?
A new lineup will be announced for Fall 2007. The arrest of Butch Hartman has scared UPN from adding Danny Phantom and Fairly Odd Parents from their SatAm schedule this fall.

In the meantime, the Phoenix Suns and Cleveland Cavaliers have advanced to the NBA Finals. In the NHL, the San Jose Sharks and Buffalo Sabres will face off in the Stanley Cup Finals.

WLAF Playoff Seeds
RankNorth AmericanEuropean
1Arizona Wranglers (Frontier Division Champs)Stockholm Kraken (Metropolitan Division Champs)
2Baltimore Ravens (Seabord Division Champs)Scottish Claymores (Capitol Division Champs)
3Portland Breakers (Coastal Division Champs)Frankfurt Galaxy
4Memphis Pharaohs (Central Division Champs)Rome Centurions
5Rocky Mountain ExtremeLondon Monarchs
6Hartford KnightsAmsterdam Admirals
7Los Angeles AvengersBerlin Ogres

Wild Card Round
June 16

#7 Berlin Ogres at #2 Scottish Claymores (Fox)
#7 Los Angeles Avengers at #2 Baltimore Ravens (UPN)
#6 Hartford Knights at #3 Portland Breakers (TNT)

June 17
#6 Amsterdam Admirals at #3 Frankfurt Galaxy (UPN)
#5 London Monarchs at #4 Rome Centurions (Fox)
#5 Rocky Mountain Extreme at #4 Memphis Pharaohs (The Hub)

Semifinals
June 23

Lowest Remaining European Seed at #1 Stockholm Kraken (Fox)
Second Lowest North American Seed at Second Highest North American Seed (UPN)

June 24
Second Lowest European Seed at Second Highest European Seed (UPN)
Lowest Remaining North American Seed at #1 Arizona Wranglers (Fox)

Conference Championships
June 30 (UPN) and July 1 (Fox)

Lowest Remaining Seed at Highest Remaining Seed (Both Conferences)

World Bowl (Held this year in Paris, France)
July 7 or 8 on Fox

European Conference Winner vs. North American Winner

A new lineup will be announced for Fall 2007. The arrest of Butch Hartman has scared UPN from adding Danny Phantom and Fairly Odd Parents from their SatAm schedule this fall.
Good. We need more creativity.
In the meantime, the Phoenix Suns and Cleveland Cavaliers have advanced to the NBA Finals.
Would like to see the Suns win, but considering I have roots in the Cleveland area, wouldn't be mad if the Cavs won.
In the NHL, the San Jose Sharks and Buffalo Sabres will face off in the Stanley Cup Finals.
Welp, go Sabres I guess.
WLAF Playoff Seeds
RankNorth AmericanEuropean
1Arizona Wranglers (Frontier Division Champs)Stockholm Kraken (Metropolitan Division Champs)
2Baltimore Ravens (Seabord Division Champs)Scottish Claymores (Capitol Division Champs)
3Portland Breakers (Coastal Division Champs)Frankfurt Galaxy
4Memphis Pharaohs (Central Division Champs)Rome Centurions
5Rocky Mountain ExtremeLondon Monarchs
6Hartford KnightsAmsterdam Admirals
7Los Angeles AvengersBerlin Ogres

Wild Card Round
June 16

#7 Berlin Ogres at #2 Scottish Claymores (Fox)
#7 Los Angeles Avengers at #2 Baltimore Ravens (UPN)
#6 Hartford Knights at #3 Portland Breakers (TNT)

June 17
#6 Amsterdam Admirals at #3 Frankfurt Galaxy (UPN)
#5 London Monarchs at #4 Rome Centurions (Fox)
#5 Rocky Mountain Extreme at #4 Memphis Pharaohs (The Hub)

Semifinals
June 23

Lowest Remaining European Seed at #1 Stockholm Kraken (Fox)
Second Lowest North American Seed at Second Highest North American Seed (UPN)

June 24
Second Lowest European Seed at Second Highest European Seed (UPN)
Lowest Remaining North American Seed at #1 Arizona Wranglers (Fox)

Conference Championships
June 30 (UPN) and July 1 (Fox)

Lowest Remaining Seed at Highest Remaining Seed (Both Conferences)

World Bowl (Held this year in Paris, France)
July 7 or 8 on Fox

European Conference Winner vs. North American Winner
Go Wranglers Go! Let's bring back to back chips to the Valley of the Sun! (I wonder if the World Bowl being in Paris will have a Ratatouille tie-in, considering the Film is set in Paris and was released around the time of the World Bowl IOTL).

Go Wranglers Go! Let's bring back to back chips to the Valley of the Sun! (I wonder if the World Bowl being in Paris will have a Ratatouille tie-in, considering the Film is set in Paris and was released around the time of the World Bowl IOTL).
The one way that Ratatouille can have a tie in with this year's World Bowl is if Touchstone & Pixar buy a TON of ad time. Basically a movie made by Henson Animation (HA!) sponsoring a game carried by Fox. Disney has done the same for championship games carried by rival networks.

Before I get to Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, I'm not sure if I want to butterfly On Stranger Tides and Dead Men Tell No Tales. What do you guys think?
For those who saw them and liked them, make those two movies into anthology specials, like the Aladdin sequels.
For the general purposes of the Pirates universe, I say to butterfly them.
TV shows narrated by Johnny Depp and starring a younger Captain Jack Sparrow? It makes perfect sense; On Stranger Tides can be a story set in 1718 when the real Blackbeard was still alive, and Dead Men Tell No Tales can be an extended flashback sequence like the one in the OTL movie.

And for what it's worth, keep the deleted At World's End scenes in the final cut - they add so much to the movie!

Last edited: