As Dreamers Do Part Deux

@Tacomaster @HonestAbe1809

I just received word that a few months ago IOTL, Great America in Santa Clara might close within the next decade.

ITTL, the 49ers are playing their farewell season at Candlestick Park before Chevron Stadium opens next year in the Mission Bay neighborhood in San Francisco proper, the same part of town where the Golden State Warriors opened Chase Center IOTL. With Levi's Stadium simply plopped at a different address ITTL, hopefully that can keep Great America open for a while longer.

Possibly, ofc would be interested to see what attractions would be seen for here.
Paramount still owns Braveheart ITTL. Would that be of interest? Right now, Paramount is still trying to patch things up with the BBC after Scott Bakula's Americanized Doctor Who (known derisively as Doctor Yank) polarized the entire fanbase. By the way, Microsoft co-owns BBC America with the consumer product arm of the BBC. I think it's BBC Worldwide now IOTL, right?

Paramount still owns Braveheart ITTL. Would that be of interest? Right now, Paramount is still trying to patch things up with the BBC after Scott Bakula's Americanized Doctor Who (known derisively as Doctor Yank) polarized the entire fanbase. By the way, Microsoft co-owns BBC America with the consumer product arm of the BBC. I think it's BBC Worldwide now IOTL, right?
Possibly about Braveheart...would be interested to see what could be done with this.

Paramount still owns Braveheart ITTL. Would that be of interest?
What's that?
Right now, Paramount is still trying to patch things up with the BBC after Scott Bakula's Americanized Doctor Who (known derisively as Doctor Yank) polarized the entire fanbase.
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Will the OTL 2005 revival series still exist? If so, they NEED to import it Stateside ASAP, and not screw it up!

Hey, at least the Tracy Beaker series is a hit on UPN.
By the way, Microsoft co-owns BBC America with the consumer product arm of the BBC. I think it's BBC Worldwide now IOTL, right?
It WAS BBC Worldwide, it's called BBC Studios now, (WARNING, INCOMING JOKE!!:I don't know why, you don't ask me why it's called that and I won't ask you why OTL's GameCube's codename was "Dolphin": NO PUN INTENDED!!)

Fox MLB Signoff after the 2006 World Series
Moments after the Boston Red Sox swept the Hollywood Stars in Anaheim to win the World Series on October 26, 2006, Matt Vasgersian bid a tearful farewell.

Tim McCarver (MLB on Fox Analyst)
"We don't have baseball at Fox anymore, but we have the memories. Tonight, I think, is bittersweet for all of us."

Matt Vasgersian (MLB on Fox Play by Play)
"Bittersweet indeed, Tim. While I personally didn't like how we'd have to pre-empt The Simpsons or the Magical World of Disney for weeknight postseason games, I think the fans who grew up watching baseball on Fox are certainly gonna miss the flavor we brought to every broadcast. Reminiscent of how ABC has handled Monday Night Football or like SBC still does with Wednesday Night Hockey, I think our entire crew did a great job the last ten years bringing the best of baseball to the entire country. Canada too.

*a tear drops from Matt's cheek*

Vasgersian
"Chip?"

Chip Caray (MLB on Fox Studio Host)
"Matt and Tim thank you very much."

Tony Gwynn, Sr. (MLB on Fox Studio Analyst)
"When a network loses a major sports property like Major League Baseball has been for Fox throughout the years, it's almost like when you graduate high school and you and all your old friends go their separate ways. On the other hand, the league's new partners next season, whomever they may be, best of luck to them."

Chip Caray
"And as we say goodbye, we'd like to take one last moment to look back at the last decade of baseball moments that we've had the privilege to bring to your living room. For Matt Vasgersian, for Tim McCarver, Tony Gwynn and Pam Oliver, I'm Chip Caray. Farewell from Anaheim."

*Clips from past MLB on Fox moments accompanied by Celine Dion's "My Heart will Go On"*

Gary Thorne (archive audio from Game 7 of the 1998 World Series):
"Nagy needs one more strike to win it for Cleveland. The 2-2...HIGH FLY BALL...DEEP RIGHT...GOODBYE...HOME RUN...TONY GWYNN...SAN DIEGO...THE DREAM HAS COME TRUE!!!!"

Thorne again (2001 World Series; Game 7)
"The pitch to Gonzalez...A FLOATER TO CENTER! THE DIAMONDBACKS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!"

Matt Vasgersian (2004 World Series)
"3-2 to Lankford. The pitch by Foulke...STRUCK HIM OUT! RED SOX FANS HAVE LONGED TO HEAR IT! THE CURSE IS REVERSED! SANTA MARIA!"

Tony Gwynn (archived audio from a post-game interview after the '98 World Series)
"What we've accomplished together...will endure forever..."

One last overhead shot of Anaheim Stadium as cars slowly crawl out of the parking lot.

*GRAPHIC: (C) 2006 Office of the Commissioner of Baseball. All Rights Reserved.*​

Moments after the Boston Red Sox swept the Hollywood Stars in Anaheim to win the World Series on October 26, 2006, Matt Vasgersian bid a tearful farewell.

"We don't have baseball at Fox anymore, but we have the memories. Tonight, I think, is bittersweet for all of us."

"Bittersweet indeed, Tim. While I personally didn't like how we'd have to pre-empt The Simpsons or the Magical World of Disney for weeknight postseason games, I think the fans who grew up watching baseball on Fox are certainly gonna miss the flavor we brought to every broadcast. Reminiscent of how ABC has handled Monday Night Football or like SBC still does with Wednesday Night Hockey, I think our entire crew did a great job the last ten years bringing the best of baseball to the entire country. Canada too.

Vasgersian
"Chip?"

"When a network loses a major sports property like Major League Baseball has been for Fox throughout the years, it's almost like when you graduate high school and you and all your old friends go their separate ways. On the other hand, the league's new partners next season, whomever they may be, best of luck to them."

Chip Caray
"And as we say goodbye, we'd like to take one last moment to look back at the last decade of baseball moments that we've had the privilege to bring to your living room. For Matt Vasgersian, for Tim McCarver, Tony Gwynn and Pam Oliver, I'm Chip Caray. Farewell from Anaheim."

*Clips from past MLB on Fox moments accompanied by Celine Dion's "My Heart will Go On"*

"Nagy needs one more strike to win it for Cleveland. The 2-2...HIGH FLY BALL...DEEP RIGHT...GOODBYE...HOME RUN...TONY GWYNN...SAN DIEGO...THE DREAM HAS COME TRUE!!!!"

"The pitch to Gonzalez...A FLOATER TO CENTER! THE DIAMONDBACKS ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!"

"3-2 to Lankford. The pitch by Foulke...STRUCK HIM OUT! RED SOX FANS HAVE LONGED TO HEAR IT! THE CURSE IS REVERSED! SANTA MARIA!"

Tony Gwynn (archived audio from a post-game interview after the '98 World Series)

One last overhead shot of Anaheim Stadium as cars slowly crawl out of the parking lot.

*GRAPHIC: (C) 2006 Office of the Commissioner of Baseball. All Rights Reserved.*​
That......

Is a beautiful way for baseball on Fox to go out with a bang...

I LOVE IT!!!!

Sports Telecast Copyright Disclaimers as of October 2006

NFL (Leaguewide since 1998; Voiceover by Earl Mann)
"This telecast is copyrighted by the NFL for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this telecast or of any pictures, descriptions or accounts of this game without the NFL's consent is prohibited."

MLB (Each national and regional TV partner has its own bumper) [1]
"This copyrighted telecast is presented by authority of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and may not be retransmitted in any form. And the descriptions and accounts of this game may not be disseminated without express written consent."

NBA (Leaguewide; Voiceover by Ian Eagle)
"This copyrighted broadcast of the National Basketball Association may not be retransmitted, reproduced, rebroadcast or otherwise distributed and used in any form without the express writtten consent of the NBA."

NHL (Each national and regional TV partner has its own bumper)
"All rights to this broadcast are reserved and any rebroadcast, recording, retransmission or other unauthorized use of this broadcast without the express written permission of the National Hockey League is expressly prohibited."

Voiceover on NBC's NHL copyright disclaimer: Bill St. James

Regional voiceovers: On NHL regional telecasts, some teams elect to have their play by play announcer recite the disclaimer during a stoppage in play. Others have a bumper used when returning from a commercial break during the third period. Below are a few examples of the voiceovers for regional telecasts:

Blackhawks: Bill Murray
Blues: John Hamm
Bruins: Mark Wahlberg
Canucks: Devon Sawa
Flames: Ernie Johnson
Flyers: Will Smith
Lightning: Greg Rhodes
Kings: Snoop Dogg
Maple Leafs: Mike Myers
Mighty Ducks: Gus St. Pierre
Moondogs: Drew Carey
Oilers: Michael J. Fox
Penguins: Michael Keaton
Red Wings: Dave Coulier

OIP.iAOis6SDbp2QoKpbs2svwgHaDt
maxresdefault.jpg
R.8804be66a8e880720e3fb6004894046b
ABC_20Sports_20logo.jpg

[1] Major League Baseball's new TV partners are the following:
- For at least the next eight seasons, ESPN extended its existing deal for Sunday and Wednesday Nights plus Home Run Derby.
- NBC will take over for Fox on Saturday afternoons, plus the All Star Game. ALCS in odd years and NLCS in even years.
- Odyssey (shared by Microsoft, Saban and Mattel) will carry games on Sunday afternoons in a Game of the Week format.
- ABC will alternate with NBC on the rights to the ALCS, NLCS and World Series.

Wild Card and Division Series games will be divided equally among ABC, NBC, ESPN and Odyssey.

The ALCS/NLCS and World Series will rotate as follows:
2007, 2009, 2011, 2013: ALCS on NBC; NLCS on ABC; World Series on NBC
2008, 2010, 2012, 2014: NLCS on NBC; ALCS on ABC; World Series on ABC

TBS will still carry the Atlanta Hammers while WGN will still have the Chicago Cubs.

In case anyone's wondering, ESPN and ABC will both share a classic theme song: [LINK]

As part of NBC's acquisition of the MLB rights, Turner, Bally and Disney will team up to buy out the remaining year of Peacock's media rights to the World League of American Football. After 2007, All three will continue to carry the WLAF thru 2012. Yes, that's The Hub's new logo below.
R.1bf9ec4b3a8303fb51bf714818dc0467
Fox%20Sports%20Logo.png
4184016672_77e34678af_n.jpg
discovery-family-television-channel-logo-television-show-png-favpng-SDsB40XRga69DP5nV3RtPBqfH.jpg

Theme music for the WLAF on Fox
Main:
Gamebreak:
Injuries:

Proposals for TNT's WLAF theme:
Theme A (Currently the NBA theme by Trevor Rabin):
Theme B (Used From 1995-97 IOTL for NFL games):
Theme C (Used by TBS IOTL since 2007 for MLB): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR864lePLSU

The Hub will come up with its theme music for the WLAF at a later date. It'll likely be they or TNT that get to take over the HelmetCam which was introduced IOTL by the USA Network.

I hope that universal dubiland open ttl. I Know for cetian that the marvel park dubia won;t atl because disney bought out marvel early and walt disney jr refuse to do bussines in dubi due to gay right record. Maybe a dc park will open instead

I hope that universal dubiland open ttl. I Know for cetian that the marvel park dubia won;t atl because disney bought out marvel early and walt disney jr refuse to do bussines in dubi due to gay right record. Maybe a dc park will open instead
The ones willing to take the PR hit are Bally, CBS Discovery, Microsoft, TimeWarner, Peacock and Turner.

The ones willing to take the PR hit are Bally, CBS Discovery, Microsoft, TimeWarner, Peacock and Turner.
Cbs owns owns dc so a dc heros park in dubia is feesable. I fought that bally was talked out of the dubia park and were building in japan instead. It seams that if turner builds a park in dubia it will be the first park he built himself

Vasgersian
"Chip?"

Chip Caray

R.I.P. MLB on Fox. Great way to end it, out with a whimper and a bang.

Sports Telecast Copyright Disclaimers as of October 2006

NFL (Leaguewide since 1998; Voiceover by Earl Mann)
"This telecast is copyrighted by the NFL for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this telecast or of any pictures, descriptions or accounts of this game without the NFL's consent is prohibited."

MLB (Each national and regional TV partner has its own bumper) [1]
"This copyrighted telecast is presented by authority of the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball and may not be retransmitted in any form. And the descriptions and accounts of this game may not be disseminated without express written consent."

NBA (Leaguewide; Voiceover by Ian Eagle)
"This copyrighted broadcast of the National Basketball Association may not be retransmitted, reproduced, rebroadcast or otherwise distributed and used in any form without the express writtten consent of the NBA."

NHL (Each national and regional TV partner has its own bumper)
"All rights to this broadcast are reserved and any rebroadcast, recording, retransmission or other unauthorized use of this broadcast without the express written permission of the National Hockey League is expressly prohibited."

Voiceover on NBC's NHL copyright disclaimer: Bill St. James

Regional voiceovers: On NHL regional telecasts, some teams elect to have their play by play announcer recite the disclaimer during a stoppage in play. Others have a bumper used when returning from a commercial break during the third period. Below are a few examples of the voiceovers for regional telecasts:

Blackhawks: Bill Murray
Blues: John Hamm
Bruins: Mark Wahlberg
Canucks: Devon Sawa
Flames: Ernie Johnson
Flyers: Will Smith
Lightning: Greg Rhodes
Kings: Snoop Dogg
Maple Leafs: Mike Myers
Mighty Ducks: Gus St. Pierre
Moondogs: Drew Carey
Oilers: Michael J. Fox
Penguins: Michael Keaton
Red Wings: Dave Coulier

OIP.iAOis6SDbp2QoKpbs2svwgHaDt
maxresdefault.jpg
R.8804be66a8e880720e3fb6004894046b
ABC_20Sports_20logo.jpg

[1] Major League Baseball's new TV partners are the following:
- For at least the next eight seasons, ESPN extended its existing deal for Sunday and Wednesday Nights plus Home Run Derby.
- NBC will take over for Fox on Saturday afternoons, plus the All Star Game. ALCS in odd years and NLCS in even years.
- Odyssey (shared by Microsoft, Saban and Mattel) will carry games on Sunday afternoons in a Game of the Week format.
- ABC will alternate with NBC on the rights to the ALCS, NLCS and World Series.

Wild Card and Division Series games will be divided equally among ABC, NBC, ESPN and Odyssey.

The ALCS/NLCS and World Series will rotate as follows:
2007, 2009, 2011, 2013: ALCS on NBC; NLCS on ABC; World Series on NBC
2008, 2010, 2012, 2014: NLCS on NBC; ALCS on ABC; World Series on ABC

TBS will still carry the Atlanta Hammers while WGN will still have the Chicago Cubs.

In case anyone's wondering, ESPN and ABC will both share a classic theme song: [LINK]

As part of NBC's acquisition of the MLB rights, Turner, Bally and Disney will team up to buy out the remaining year of Peacock's media rights to the World League of American Football. After 2007, All three will continue to carry the WLAF thru 2012. Yes, that's The Hub's new logo below.
R.1bf9ec4b3a8303fb51bf714818dc0467
Fox%20Sports%20Logo.png
4184016672_77e34678af_n.jpg
discovery-family-television-channel-logo-television-show-png-favpng-SDsB40XRga69DP5nV3RtPBqfH.jpg

Theme music for the WLAF on Fox
Main:
Gamebreak:
Injuries:

Proposals for TNT's WLAF theme:
Theme A (Currently the NBA theme by Trevor Rabin):
Theme B (Used From 1995-97 IOTL for NFL games):
Theme C (Used by TBS IOTL since 2007 for MLB): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR864lePLSU

The Hub will come up with its theme music for the WLAF at a later date. It'll likely be they or TNT that get to take over the HelmetCam which was introduced IOTL by the USA Network.
Well, at least Odyssey has SOMETHING now....