As Dreamers Do Part Deux

Given Hurricane Katrina, this bit of news is perfect for the Saints.

While this may butterfly the MCU as we know it IOTL, this could also make DC Comics more well-known at the same time, so it's an equal result.

I consider this a win for Kingdom Hearts, especially with it airing alongside three big anime dubs from Fox AND with KH2 having a Urusei Yatsura-based world in it.

Meanwhile, I like that UPN has the most victories this year, which they kind of needed as far as television is concerned around this time.
My motivation for having the King Features/Peacock venture prompt a shift in DC and Marvel's respective strategies is that I didn't want to completely butterfly Robert Downey, Jr.'s portrayal of Iron Man since IOTL just the first film made him a bigger star than he was before. Plus, it also represented him cleaning up and earning the forgiveness of the public after he was fired from Ally McBeal. Since ITTL, Iron Man will likely be in a crossover with Cyborg, I might pair RDJ with either Kenan Thompson or Donald Glover or even Chadwick Boseman.

At first, the people at Disney were hesitant about having more than one Sora model sheet for the series. In the games, of course, his appearance changes with each realm he travels to with Donald and Goofy tagging along. Sir Daniel now has more leverage to convince the studio to let his wife's company pitch in on the costs of having multiple Sora model sheets, which he did. So, Kingdom Hearts: The Series is technically a co-production between Disney, Square Enix and Legendary.

Here's the poll for the Jaguars' rebrand for their move to St. Louis.
https://forms.gle/xmHX6TnbkRJXZCMQ7

My motivation for having the King Features/Peacock venture prompt a shift in DC and Marvel's respective strategies is that I didn't want to completely butterfly Robert Downey, Jr.'s portrayal of Iron Man since IOTL just the first film made him a bigger star than he was before. Plus, it also represented him cleaning up and earning the forgiveness of the public after he was fired from Ally McBeal. Since ITTL, Iron Man will likely be in a crossover with Cyborg, I might pair RDJ with either Kenan Thompson or Donald Glover or even Chadwick Boseman.
That makes sense. And in this case, maybe Kenan Thompson could give a dramatic performance as Cyborg.
At first, the people at Disney were hesitant about having more than one Sora model sheet for the series. In the games, of course, his appearance changes with each realm he travels to with Donald and Goofy tagging along. Sir Daniel now has more leverage to convince the studio to let his wife's company pitch in on the costs of having multiple Sora model sheets, which he did. So, Kingdom Hearts: The Series is technically a co-production between Disney, Square Enix and Legendary.
This makes me very happy to hear.
Here's the poll for the Jaguars' rebrand for their move to St. Louis.
https://forms.gle/xmHX6TnbkRJXZCMQ7
Voted.

I’m probably super late, but does Mystery Science Theater 3000 still happen here? And where?
MST3k still aired on Comedy Central throughout the 90's. However, Bally does not own the franchise. Joel Hodgson bought the rights back from them in 1997 and has since licensed the series to B-Kind, which is Limited Run's archrival based in Minneapolis.

MST3k still aired on Comedy Central throughout the 90's. However, Bally does not own the franchise. Joel Hodgson bought the rights back from them in 1997 and has since licensed the series to B-Kind, which is Limited Run's archrival based in Minneapolis.
This gave me an idea: What if B-Kind gave Joel the money to riff on Limited Run's movies?

This gave me an idea: What if B-Kind gave Joel the money to riff on Limited Run's movies?
That could be an early start or Rifftrax actually. In fact, either Limited Run or B-Kind could eventually offer original content.

B-Kind can concentrate on B-movies and whatnot while Limited Run's emphasis can be on reissues of Hollywood blockbusters if that helps distinguish the two.

That could be an early start or Rifftrax actually. In fact, either Limited Run or B-Kind could eventually offer original content.

B-Kind can concentrate on B-movies and whatnot while Limited Run's emphasis can be on reissues of Hollywood blockbusters if that helps distinguish the two.
All three of these suggestions are okay in my book.

We'll love this timeline, but we are waiting to get October 2006 on the way! Three of the most significant films are Martin Scorsese's The Departed, Peacock Releasing/Universal's The Marine and New Line Cinema/Luxor Pictures' The Prestige, the latter was Christopher Nolan's next film after the successful SheZow. Matt Reeves was approached director of Pacific Rim 2 for 2008 release (OTL it was Cloverfield).

We'll love this timeline, but we are waiting to get October 2006 on the way! Three of the most significant films are Martin Scorsese's The Departed, Peacock Releasing/Universal's The Marine and New Line Cinema/Luxor Pictures' The Prestige, the latter was Christopher Nolan's next film after the successful SheZow. Matt Reeves was approached director of Pacific Rim 2 for 2008 release (OTL it was Cloverfield).
If we have TTL's Cloverfield be the sequel to TTL's Pacific Rim, it's gotta have a little bit more flavor than just being a monster that attacks New York.

If we have TTL's Cloverfield be the sequel to TTL's Pacific Rim, it's gotta have a little bit more flavor than just being a monster that attacks New York.
We'll we have TTL's Cloverfield to be the sequel to TTL's Pacific Rim and it shows:
In a footage from a personal camcorder, after the events of Pacific Rim, the Jaegers will be returned to help Rob to show cases designated as Cloverfield, and Kaiju helped them for the New York residents, in order to help kill some Kaiju monsters, which was attacking New York.

===
By far, next summer, we will see Namor, the Sub-Mariner, the latest effort from Fred Dekker, as well as the live-action Transformers film.

Entertainment News for Early October 2006

Hey there, it's "Rogie" Bear? Touchstone Pictures is supposedly planning a live action/CGI hybrid Yogi Bear movie with hopes of convincing Seth Rogen to voice the titular role.
- Access Hollywood

James Cameron of New Line and Rob Reiner of Paramount each co-sign the dotted line, paving the way for the proposed Friday the 13th remake and a possible sequel to 2003's Freddy vs. Jason crossover.
- E! News

Bally's Worlds of Wonder set to undergo more than $85 million USD in renovations as the park's license for select properties owned by Golden Harvest of America expires on January 1, 2010, after which Golden Harvest and its twin studio New Line Cinema will each partner with Peacock Parks.
- The Las Vegas Review Journal

Bally enters negotiations with Tokyo lawmakers as they look to open a Japanese Worlds of Wonder as early as 2011.
- NHK

The Sports Page
Nickelodeon's NFL Slimetime kicks off to positive reviews. The launch comes as Saints special teamer Steve Gleason was given a green slime shower after being named MVP of the Saints' Monday Night victory over the Falcons on September 25.
- ESPN

Could the Virginia Rhinos be sold? When the erstwhile Whalers moved from Hartford in 1997, the team was supposed to only play temporarily at the Scope in Norfolk while a newer arena could be built to NHL standards. Since then, the proposed arena was never built due to backlash from environmental groups over the arena being planned for wetlands protected by the state government. On the ice, the Rhinos hoped they could draw crowds throughout the state, only to see said fans flock to DC to see a young Alex Ovechkin instead. What lies ahead for the troubled Rhinos? Their lease with the Scope was supposed to run for only three years while they waited for an arena that never came. Now, the Rhinos are in a year-to-year situation while they try to make things work in a cramped market. Off the ice, general partner Peter Karmanos has been in and out of court battling his co-owners over the direction of the franchise. Could a buyer be found to keep the Rhinos in Virginia? That remains to be seen. Meanwhile, there's talk of the club being sold to an out-of-towner like Tom Benson (New Orleans), Mark Cuban (Dallas), Mark Chipman (Winnipeg), Jim Irsay (Indianapolis), Clark Hunt (Kansas City), Merritt Paulson (Portland), Larry H. Miller (Salt Lake) or Jerry Colangelo (Phoenix).
- The Hockey News

The 2006 World Series could be the last carried by Fox (Disney) for a while if CBS (CBS Discovery), NBC (Peacock), UPN (Microsoft), SBC (Saban) or ABC (Henson) can outbid Fox for their portion of the MLB TV contract, which also includes the All-Star Game and Saturday afternoon national telecasts. Meanwhile, MLB is reviewing cable bids from FX (Disney), ESPN (Henson), WB Sports (TimeWarner; formerly Warner Golf), Turner Sports (Turner), USA Network (Peacock), Odyssey (Microsoft) and The Hub (Bally). Currently, ESPN holds the rights to the Sunday and Wednesday night national telecasts. Should Fox and ESPN fail to extend their current deals, MLB's new TV partners will alternate coverage of the National and American League Championship series, taking turns in odd and even years.
- ESPN

Hey there, it's "Rogie" Bear? Touchstone Pictures is supposedly planning a live action/CGI hybrid Yogi Bear movie with hopes of convincing Seth Rogen to voice the titular role.
- Access Hollywood
Seth sounds perfect for the role of Yogi.
James Cameron of New Line and Rob Reiner of Paramount each co-sign the dotted line, paving the way for the proposed Friday the 13th remake and a possible sequel to 2003's Freddy vs. Jason crossover.
- E! News
Let’s do it!
Bally's Worlds of Wonder set to undergo more than $85 million USD in renovations as the park's license for select properties owned by Golden Harvest of America expires on January 1, 2010, after which Golden Harvest and its twin studio New Line Cinema will each partner with Peacock Parks.
Sweet!
Bally enters negotiations with Tokyo lawmakers as they look to open a Japanese Worlds of Wonder as early as 2011.
- NHK
Nice!
The Sports Page
Nickelodeon's NFL Slimetime kicks off to positive reviews. The launch comes as Saints special teamer Steve Gleason was given a green slime shower after being named MVP of the Saints' Monday Night victory over the Falcons on September 25.
- ESPN
Sounds like something 2006 me would watch (yes, I watched Nick for years, even as an adult until around 2014-ish when it got bad for me).
Could the Virginia Rhinos be sold? When the erstwhile Whalers moved from Hartford in 1997, the team was supposed to only play temporarily at the Scope in Norfolk while a newer arena could be built to NHL standards. Since then, the proposed arena was never built due to backlash from environmental groups over the arena being planned for wetlands protected by the state government. On the ice, the Rhinos hoped they could draw crowds throughout the state, only to see said fans flock to DC to see a young Alex Ovechkin instead. What lies ahead for the troubled Rhinos? Their lease with the Scope was supposed to run for only three years while they waited for an arena that never came. Now, the Rhinos are in a year-to-year situation while they try to make things work in a cramped market. Off the ice, general partner Peter Karmanos has been in and out of court battling his co-owners over the direction of the franchise. Could a buyer be found to keep the Rhinos in Virginia? That remains to be seen. Meanwhile, there's talk of the club being sold to an out-of-towner like Tom Benson (New Orleans), Mark Cuban (Dallas), Mark Chipman (Winnipeg), Jim Irsay (Indianapolis), Clark Hunt (Kansas City), Merritt Paulson (Portland), Larry H. Miller (Salt Lake) or Jerry Colangelo (Phoenix).
- The Hockey News
Either Winnipeg or Dallas from what you listed, Quebec City wouldn’t be a bad choice either.
The 2006 World Series could be the last carried by Fox (Disney) for a while if CBS (CBS Discovery), NBC (Peacock), UPN (Microsoft), SBC (Saban) or ABC (Henson) can outbid Fox for their portion of the MLB TV contract, which also includes the All-Star Game and Saturday afternoon national telecasts. Meanwhile, MLB is reviewing cable bids from FX (Disney), ESPN (Henson), WB Sports (TimeWarner; formerly Warner Golf), Turner Sports (Turner), USA Network (Peacock), Odyssey (Microsoft) and The Hub (Bally). Currently, ESPN holds the rights to the Sunday and Wednesday night national telecasts. Should Fox and ESPN fail to extend their current deals, MLB's new TV partners will alternate coverage of the National and American League Championship series, taking turns in odd and even years.
- ESPN
I like that last idea, have 2 networks do it, I always thought NBC had good coverage back with baseball in the day.

- Access Hollywood
If we can actually have Seth Rogen do a convincing voice as Yogi, then sure. If not? Good luck, Seth.
- E! News
That would be great!
This is gonna cost them.
- NHK
Okay.
The Sports Page
- ESPN
I'm completely on board for NFL Slimetime much sooner. Maybe the Muppets can guest host an episode?

If MSTKe3

- NHK

The Sports Page

- The Hockey News
I hope you will reconsider the peacock saban metromedia deal. Peacock parks has more then enough ips as it is and I feel that losing their deal with saban mertro media wold leave bally lacking in the ip department for their parks. It would certainly strip the hero-vile sectios to attractions based on shezoz and maybe the mask

I am glad you like the idea of building a worlds of wonder in japan. I wouldn't build on Honshu island though because it crowed and arleady has two disney parks and an universal park. I feel that Hokdio, Shikoku or Kyushu islands would be better options. Hokkaido is have a reputation for being rural but it has population of million people and an are of 32,0000 sq miles which is about the population and size of south carol . Sapporo is hokido largest metropolitan area and it already has two largest old fashion amusements parks. Thus I feel that Bally would be off building in Kushiro. Kuishio is largest city in the sparly populated east half of hodakio. Kuishiois a minor tout ist destination. IT main attractions. are lake akan (know if population of rare red cranes) some hot spring resorts and japan second largest zoo. I feel that people of kushiro may consider a big theme park built by bally to the boost they need to make them a major tourist destination. Oldnavy if you think bally would build on kushyu island then perhaps they would build near Fukuoka or the popular hot spring rest town of beppu. If thye build on shidoko they maybe they should build near Matsuyama (shaiko's largest city) Kochi (know for it castle aquamrium and the Yosakoi Matsu ) or in Uwajima ( a minnor tourist destion know for it ferity shrine and for being the center of jappanse style bull fighting.)

If MSTKe3

I hope you will reconsider the peacock saban metromedia deal. Peacock parks has more then enough ips as it is and I feel that losing their deal with saban mertro media wold leave bally lacking in the ip department for their parks. It would certainly strip the hero-vile sectios to attractions based on shezoz and maybe the mask

I am glad you like the idea of building a worlds of wonder in japan. I wouldn't build on Honshu island though because it crowed and arleady has two disney parks and an universal park. I feel that Hokdio, Shikoku or Kyushu islands would be better options. Hokkaido is have a reputation for being rural but it has population of million people and an are of 32,0000 sq miles which is about the population and size of south carol . Sapporo is hokido largest metropolitan area and it already has two largest old fashion amusements parks. Thus I feel that Bally would be off building in Kushiro. Kuishio is largest city in the sparly populated east half of hodakio. Kuishiois a minor tout ist destination. IT main attractions. are lake akan (know if population of rare red cranes) some hot spring resorts and japan second largest zoo. I feel that people of kushiro may consider a big theme park built by bally to the boost they need to make them a major tourist destination. Oldnavy if you think bally would build on kushyu island then perhaps they would build near Fukuoka or the popular hot spring rest town of beppu. If thye build on shidoko they maybe they should build near Matsuyama (shaiko's largest city) Kochi (know for it castle aquamrium and the Yosakoi Matsu ) or in Uwajima ( a minnor tourist destion know for it ferity shrine and for being the center of jappanse style bull fighting.)
Bally can now replace the outgoing Saban rides with Namco and Dark Horse attractions.

Golden Harvest and New Line were owned by separate entities when they licensed their properties to Bally and Paramount respectively. Saban wanted to consolidate because Universal offered double the money that Paramount was paying New Line.