As Dreamers Do Part Deux

I hope Disneyland Hong Kong got butteflied in favor of another location like Jeju island( It south korea major tourism destion and not a nature pervese) Prague , Tiawan, the UAE, or Singapore.

I hope Disneyland Hong Kong got butteflied in favor of another location like Jeju island( It south korea major tourism destion and not a nature pervese) Prague , Tiawan, the UAE, or Singapore.

I'm still not sold on Jeju Island because I feel like locals might push back against Disney building there.

The reason I'm looking at the UK for Paramount's European Pinnacle is because the site suggested in the original American Magic thread outside of Bonn, Germany was a former coal mine and therefore would've been too contaminated.

I'm still not sold on Jeju Island because I feel like locals might push back against Disney building there.

The reason I'm looking at the UK for Paramount's European Pinnacle is because the site suggested in the original American Magic thread outside of Bonn, Germany was a former coal mine and therefore would've been too contaminated.
Can Paramount get the rights to create a Harry Potter land. I feel like that’s a must for a theme park in England.

Jeju island is depends on tourism both domesitc and chinesse and jappaness. Thus I feel the people of Jeju would welcome a disneyland. Another reason is that I think they would welcome a disney land is that Jeju largest theme park resort was planing on lions gate movie world as it second gate only for covid to get in the way.

Jeju island is depends on tourism both domesitc and chinesse and jappaness. Thus I feel the people of Jeju would welcome a disneyland. Another reason is that I think they would welcome a disney land is that Jeju largest theme park resort was planing on lions gate movie world as it second gate only for covid to get in the way.
Jeju has a theme park IOTL? I don't know too much about the island.

August 2000 Movies
Wazzzzzzzzup.png

Scary Movie
Released by Dimension Films

MV5BMTM3Mzk0OTk0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDAzMDkyNA@@._V1_.jpg

The Invisible Man 2
Released by Universal Pictures

MV5BNjE2MzgwMzQ0Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDk0OTUyMDI@._V1_.jpg

Coyote Ugly
Released by Touchstone Pictures

MV5BMTQ2NDIwNDUyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDQ3MTM3._V1_.jpg

Space Cowboys
Released by Warner Bros. (North America) and Village Roadshow (International)

new-york-900x506.jpg

Autumn in New York
Released by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer

MV5BYjEwOWE1MTktOGFjNC00NGExLTlmMDgtZTYyOWFmNjIwYWZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjcxNjI4NTk@._V1_.jpg

Bless the Child
Released by Carolco

cecil-b-demented-2000-2.jpg

Cecil B. Demented
Released by Revolution Studios

the-cell-2000.jpg

The Cell
Released by New Line Cinema

d13e588be3f334d8dafffc9c50bc16703f03a4cf6e65baf3e23e61e248948843._SX1080_.jpg

The Original Kings of Comedy
Released by United Artists

MV5BYjkwYmVmYzctMmU3Zi00ZjVmLThmZDYtZTE2ODE0NTNmZWUwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg

Sunset Strip
Released by RKO Radio Pictures

52a562f763f58c5cdbe8ea4f428f35c86082b63368a0218ce8e99ebc38855320._SX1080_.jpg

The Art of War
Released by TriStar Pictures

MV5BMTcyODAwNTk0MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTM1OTczNQ@@._V1_.jpg

Bring it On
Released by Columbia Pictures

the-crew.jpg

The Crew
Released by Paramount Pictures

pp_thekid_herobanner_mobile_20500_51d71480.jpeg

The Kid
Released by Walt Disney Pictures​

We'll great job at transforming OTL's film into a sequel of TTL's film! But, we are about to move forward to the 2000-01 Saturday morning schedule.

Oldnavy If you are not sold on disneyland Jeju how bout building in another South Korea city Busan, Jeonju Daejeon Gwangiu or Suwon. I would go with Busan becuase OTTL the South Korean Lotte Group is building a park called Lotte Magic Forrest. I still pefer jeju because it jeju is despite be popular with Koreans Chinese and Japanese people it is not well know to western and a disney park would put on the western tourist map.

Last edited:
Well, I'm certainly surprised to see all the developments in this timeline.

Do you think it's about time for an update on the list of Disney/Fox anime dubs? The last one I recall was in the early 80s.