American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

Up next is Curucu: Beast of the Amazon, part of the Universal Monsterverse.

I if you didn't mind that I update the anitmation pipeline would you please make a thread mark mark for it, since I don't know how to make threadmarks. Also do you know who will distribute Wal E and Igor in 2008

RKO should get WALL-E. Dreamworks should get Igor. That way Disney can do the Mickey film and American Dog in 2008.

Ratatouille

TMNT
maxresdefault.jpg

Released by TriStar Pictures
Produced in CGI by Imagi
Based on the characters created by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird

VOICES
Justin Long as Leonardo
Jason Mewes as Michelangelo
Zach Braff as Donatello
Nolan North as Raphael
Mako Iwamatsu as Splinter
Chris Evans as Casey Jones
Sarah Michelle Gellar as April O'Neil
Zhang Ziyi as Karai
Laurence Fishburne as the narrator
Patrick Stewart as Yaotl

The storylines for both films are pretty much the same as OTL.​

Please let this movies success be enough to save Imagi, because they did not deserve the death they got in OTL.

That would be great, if RKO can move their headquarters from Hong Kong to somewhere with more reasonable real estate prices.

Like maybe Guam? Or perhaps The US Virgin Islands? Ya know, somewhere out of the way where they can do what they like as long as Pepsi gives the OK.

More likely you'll see RKO move Imagi to the continental United States.

Hollywood is the obvious choice, but RKO and Pepsi have other options...

Stamford, Connecticut was the home to Vestron Video back in the 1980's. After the WWF folded in 1999, Pepsi moved RKO's home video operations from the old Vestron address to what is still Titan Tower IOTL.

New Bern, North Carolina where RKO's parent company Pepsi was founded could be another possibility.

There may be other cities in the US that could use a boost from RKO's presence but I am not sure where else right now.

More likely you'll see RKO move Imagi to the continental United States.

Hollywood is the obvious choice, but RKO and Pepsi have other options...

Stamford, Connecticut was the home to Vestron Video back in the 1980's. After the WWF folded in 1999, Pepsi moved RKO's home video operations from the old Vestron address to what is still Titan Tower IOTL.

New Bern, North Carolina where RKO's parent company Pepsi was founded could be another possibility.

There may be other cities in the US that could use a boost from RKO's presence but I am not sure where else right now.

I like the Stamford option . New York city would also be a good option because Pepsio is currently based in the newyrok suburb of Harison. I feel that newyrok could use a new film studio since the last one folded after the disaster of soul plane.

What RKO should do is allow the studio to retain the animation style from their TMNT movie. No matter how much they advance.

Entertainment News for Mid-June 2007
PepsiCo launches bid to acquire Imagi animation studio.
- The New York Times.

Saban scraps plans to retire the 20th Century Fox brand.
- Reuters.

Hemdale, Lionsgate, TriMark could each be targets for the next round of buyouts.
- The Wall Street Journal.

Berkshire Hathaway, Comcast, Sony each want to add USA Network Group to their respective portfolios.
- The Chicago Tribune.

- The New York Times.

- Reuters.

Hemdale, Lionsgate, TriMark could each be targets for the next round of buyouts.

Berkshire Hathaway, Comcast, Sony each want to add USA Network Group to their respective portfolios.
- The Chicago Tribune.

Actually, funny thing about Saban. They should try returning to the Anime dubbing scene now that they're Fox. Suggest Naruto and Code Geass as starters for next year.

Last edited:
- The New York Times.

- Reuters.

- The Chicago Tribune.

Personally, I would let MGM, or whomever owns that company, purchase Lionsgate, as it would lead up to some pretty good jokes.

I would also let Comcast own the USA Network Group, because it would seem interesting to me.

John McCain is president. He is term limited. I hope I he is succeeded by a far right like newt gingich. I also hope the far right mismanages the reccesion causing the republican to lose poulaity leading to a demoratic super majority by 2014 at the latest

John McCain is president. He is term limited. I hope I he is succeeded by a far right like newt gingich. I also hope the far right mismanages the reccesion causing the republican to lose poulaity leading to a demoratic super majority by 2014 at the latest
I'd much rather that didn't happen.

Republican Candidates

Sarah Palin
Dick Cheney
Donald Rumsfeld
Duncan Hunter
Mike Huckabee

Democratic Candidates

Barack Obama
Joe Biden
John Edwards
Bill Richardson