American Magic: The Sequel (2005-present)

Oldnavy with with mcaicn not invadign iraq he would beign contercing on chrushign al queda in afghastan. I Feel that it possalb that mcain would been ablle to convice the pakistan goverment to help caught al queda and talbian meamber who tried fleeing to pakiskastn. Do you agree with me If I feel that bin ladden would be among the caputre people .I feel that binladene is either seveing life in prison or was given the death sentce.

Oldnavy do like the idea of Avenue Q being turned into a movie. I hear the producer of Avenue Q acuetly want thier fictonized verison of Gary Colmen to be played by the real Gary Coleman but he ingored thier inviaiton to come to a metting to disscue deal. Maybe in american magic he went to meeting and took the role. Or maybe he palys him self in the flimed verison

What do you think is the chances that the Disney park in south korean openign in 2005 or 20 wold make Kim Il Jong jeouslus enought to build his own morden themepark that is bigger then diseny world or at least disney land south korea. The western media would call it a white elphat that critize about how empty of visotr it and how tons of farmland was desotryed to make the park. It would probbly have a section based medival korea hisorty and folklore, a section based based on SEK studios(north korea anitmation studio), A section based on north korean sicfi and a standard midwya and poynagna themd entry plazza . The park could wind up only half finshe due to north korea lack of reosues. I feel that this time needs a distously failed themepark project.

King Kong (2005 film)
Thanksgiving 2005 offered many new films to choose from, like Revolution's Worst Band in the Universe, Polar Express from Warner Bros, or Fox's Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Wererabbit. But none of those garnered as much attention as RKO Radio Pictures' remake of King Kong. Directed by Peter Jackson and starring Jack Black, Naomi Watts and Adrien Brody, King Kong does take some creative license to spice up the story for mid-2000's moviegoers. Thanks to the critical box office success of King Kong, you can expect more doors to open for Peter Jackson in North America.

king-kong-2005.jpg

Sorry for the delay guys. Had tons of fun at Comic Con over the weekend.​

Oldnavy I now that you agreaed that Lunaparks will build that african culture themepark called heragite city in Lekia nigeria but when should it break ground and open

Has america won the annecy International Animation Film Festival any time since the theif and cobbler with the excpet of the otl winns in 1996 and 2001. Ps. There was no winner in the 2000 ancey flim festive becaser the winner was declared void for some reason. Do you think that annecy International Animation Film Festival would have an acutle winner in 2000 ttl.

I hope we get an update soon. I am looking foward till 2006. That when oldnavy said that my hero unplugged idea gets released

Before we get to From Earth to the Moon...

CliffMichelmore.jpg

The BBC news studio on the week of the Apollo 11 landing.

"I was eleven years old on the week of that lunar landing. Dad stayed glued to the telly watching most of the BBC's coverage of that event. Of course, he wanted to share that moment with myself and my brothers and sisters, but mum badgered all five of us to go outside. When I got older, I was disappointed to learn the original broadcast had been wiped. Mum died of breast cancer in 1984, but she never explained why she couldn't stand us staying inside to watch the Apollo landing."
- Daniel Abbott

_107839469_0b2e7fbb-943c-48a0-8b06-1a74deaa1a77.jpg

"I was eight when I watched the Apollo landing with my dad and three big brothers. My mom wasn't around. Anyways, the lunar landing was THE topic of discussion for pretty much the entire school year afterwards."
- Rachel Stone.​

Ever heard of tusian eccomic city. It was tuisan verison of saudi arbai king adualha eccomic city or the nigeria cneruaryt city. it seamed to stalled but a news artcle form 2018 said theat the invesmetn minste found money to fund the project. I hear the projecet was sppose to include a theme park cented entemrtn disist. Perhaps due to disney porgress being a succesful and how luna parks is planign to buidl hegaite city in lekia perhaps another american company would indtyr in invesing a palneed city in affica. Perhap parmaond parent gulf and western would invesnt in tunisans eccomic ciyt. You may want to follow this link https://www.tunisiaec.com/components/

From Earth to the Moon (2005 Film)
From Earth to the Moon
407503_GdiJ_6aba07724587a092c0e815af42a5_83.jpg

Released by Walt Disney Pictures on December 2, 2005.

Directed by Kirk Wise and Gary Trousdale

Produced by Walt Disney Feature Animation aka the B-Squad

Screenplay by Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio

Based on the novel by Jules Verne

VOICES
David Ogden Stiers as Impey Barbicane
Jeff Daniels as Captain Nicholl
Marisa Tomei as Virginia Nicholl
Daniel Day-Lewis as Michel Ardan

From Earth to the Moon retells the classic story of Impey Barbicane's quest to build a cannon that can shoot a manned bullet...From Earth to the Moon. The film takes many creative liberties, yet retains the time setting of the original novel, which in this case, is post-Civil War America, circa 1865. Of course, back when Verne wrote the book, space flights were roughly a century away and scientists of the era knew nothing about the moon's characteristics. Therefore, the creative liberties Disney takes with From Earth to the Moon was to ground the scientific knowledge of the film's universe to that which had been available in Verne's day.

See Science Marches On at TV Tropes's website if the above blurb sounds confusing.

Such liberties left critics divided, but Sci-Fi enthusiasts flocked to this film anyway.​

Oldnavy I found out something intersting. It seams that Disney indian subcisdy produces its own movies and not just disubites disney america films. They made many live aciton and 2 animated movies. Do you like the idea of diseny dieciding to dub and distuist disny india second animated movie Arjuna the warrior prince in american theather. heres a link to it's wiki page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arjun:_The_Warrior_Prince. doing so would add a hindi indian prince to the disny princess line up

Arjun doesn't come out for another seven years, but I'll try to remember that one.
Here is the rest of my backlog

Ever heard of tusian eccomic city. It was tuisan verison of saudi arbai king adualha eccomic city or the nigeria cneruaryt city. it seamed to stalled but a news artcle form 2018 said theat the invesmetn minste found money to fund the project. I hear the projecet was sppose to include a theme park cented entemrtn disist. Perhaps due to disney porgress being a succesful and how luna parks is planign to buidl hegaite city in lekia perhaps another american company would indtyr in invesing a palneed city in affica. Perhap parmaond parent gulf and western would invesnt in tunisans eccomic ciyt. You may want to follow this link https://www.tunisiaec.com/components/

Has america won the annecy International Animation Film Festival any time since the theif and cobbler with the excpet of the otl winns in 1996 and 2001. Ps. There was no winner in the 2000 ancey flim festive becaser the winner was declared void for some reason. Do you think that annecy International Animation Film Festival would have an acutle winner in 2000 ttl.

Will the Koran park open in Busan Jeju or Deagon. I feel Seoul is two crowod with parks.

I hear that in 2005 the owner of the defunct lai chi kok amusement park failed in negotiations with the Hong Kong government to open a new park on lantu island. With no Hong Konge Disneyland the new local park may open. Or maybe we have universal studios Hong Kong. Also with no hong kong , work on the unfinished wonderland park outside of begin may continue. I hear that work on wonderland almost resume 2008 but fear of shanghai Disneyland prevented that from happening.

Do you like the idea of Six flags Warner or Luna parks will build any more international parks. How about in Australia china Russia Singapore, Poland , Romania, Protogual, India, UAE, Jordan,Argentia,or Brazil

I think we decide what cedar fair would do for mascot since they don't have the peanuts like otl.

When is magic city opening