Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes VII (Do Not Post Current Politics or Political Figures Here)

Idk if I just me but for a while I though the singer Prince died in 1999. I don't even listen to him nor have I ever heard a song from him so I think this is a strange case of the Mandela effect. I could have sworn (maybe I'm just crazy) that I search him up on Wikipedia and his death date was 1999. In a yt video it said he died in 1999 but under a drug overdose like otl.

View attachment 842324
He has a song and studio album called 1999. Maybe this is a reason why you remember that wrong.

Idk if I just me but for a while I though the singer Prince died in 1999. I don't even listen to him nor have I ever heard a song from him so I think this is a strange case of the Mandela effect. I could have sworn (maybe I'm just crazy) that I search him up on Wikipedia and his death date was 1999. In a yt video it said he died in 1999 but under a drug overdose like otl.

View attachment 842324
Well, he does have a song called 1999, so I suppose that could be where the confusion came from

EDIT: Ninja’d

And because I'm physically incapable of leaving the dud of an idea that is A Series of Very Fortunate Deaths well enough alone, I now present to you the Chief Justices of the United States Supreme Court (only to 2013, mostly because I have no idea who to finish it off with):
Screenshot 2023-07-05 202211.png

Is this plausible? The answer is once again probably not very, but we can dream.
And also a wikibox for someone who deserved much better than what OTL gave her:
Screenshot 2023-07-06 091321.png

HJR

Banned
Rape of Duhisbaurg.png
After almost a year and a half of hard fighting, the Britainese high command found it had accomplished little on the continent. In sharp contrast to the invasions of Aisland and Sucania, which had sent the natives running with their lives in their fists, the Goths had fought with tooth and nail, burning bridges, blowing dikes and mooring lines to turn the Rhinemouths into an impassable quagmire. Eighteen months of fighting had already claimed hundreds of thousands of Britainese lives and taken them only two hundred kilometers from the coast; at this rate, every man in Britain would be dead by the time they reached Regansbaurg. Victory, as Magister Goddodin wrote, “will come only at the breaking of the enemy’s heart and of his back.”

Particularly difficult had been the fighting in Doristad, one of the first targets of the invasion because of its proximity to the coast and status as provisional capital of the newborn republic. Goddodin had promised to the High King himself that the fall of the capital would bring the swift collapse of Gothic rule, the Chairman and his cronies fleeing like rats. Instead, Bisinsen had dug in, turning the city’s maze of alleyways and canals into a vast charnel house that would claim thousands of Britainese. The regular Gothic forces had been bolstered by tens of thousands of irregulars, both those organized into the paramilitary ‘Gothic and Christian Army’ (GCA) and plain civilians, either fighting directly or smuggling arms and supplies to the defenders. In the Britainese view, this violated all rules of war and demonstrated that Gothic civilians were combatants in everything but name--ap Rhodri was nearly killed by an elderly woman-turned-suicide bomber in April, and by the end of the siege both men and officers had begun summarily executing GCA fighters as partisans.

To Goddodin, in desperate fear of personal and strategic failure, it demonstrated that victory would be impossible so long as Goths--soldiers, ‘deputized fighters’, civilians--were allowed to hide behind the laws of war. As he declared to the men of the Special Advance Force in the infamous 10 December Proclamation,

“On account of partisan actions…by all Goths in the rear of our lines, and in the center of the front, such as at Doristad and Nidmagan…any Goths you find are to be considered lawful combatants, and treated as such, until otherwise proven.”

It was thus that the Britainese came to Duhisbaurg, a significant urban and industrial hub, seated at the crossroads of the Rhineway and the Great Hellweg, the two greatest roads of Gothia. If taken swiftly, it would open all of Germania to the Britainese; if it became a second Doristad, the war would drag on into eternity.

Once more, Bisinsen had dug in, arming partisans and preparing for a grueling house-to-house struggle across the city. Instead, the Britainese pounded the city with artillery and air attack, collapsing the narrow web of logistics that fed the city’s millions, then followed it with a wave of gas attacks. Then, once the defenders of the city scattered, their throats melting inside them, the streets raked with shrapnel, the Britainese advanced, overwhelming the regular lines and driving into the core of the city with bayonets fixed, hacking through homes, shooting down anything that moved. On 20 December, the provisional government declared the city open and ordered their partisans to lay down arms, joining the vast flow of refugees moving in all directions.

The Britainese burned.

HndfaHMPPA.png

Cowford (/'kaʊfərd/) is the largest city in the Commonwealth of Mesopelagia. With a population of approximately 443,000 residents, Cowford stands as the capital of the Province of Florida, and is the economic and cultural centre of the country.

Cowford straddles the St. Johns River in the Province of Florida, about 19 kilometers south of the border between Mesopelagia and the United States of America. The area was originally inhabited by the Timucua people, and in 1564 was the site of the French colony of Fort Caroline. Under British rule, a settlement grew at the narrow point in the river where cattle crossed, known as Wacca Pilatka to the Seminole and Cowford to the British.

After the end of the American Revolution and the subsequent loss of the most of British North America, Cowford became a haven for many loyalists. The influx of loyalists to Cowford contributed to its growth and development, infusing the city with a distinct British influence. Cowford is regarded as the cultural hub for African Mesopelagians and Mesopelagians of Indian ancestry.

Cowford's economy is diverse, encompassing sectors such as manufacturing, trade, and tourism. The city's proximity to the St. Johns River, its access to international transportation networks, and its favorable business environment have attracted both domestic and international investments.

The Luxe America Hotel, located in the Tourist District, stands as an iconic landmark, receiving hundreds of thousands of guests every year and has been featured in many American films such as Room Eleven-Eleven (2008), Spy (1995) and Starlight Sonata (2013).

Avichal Chanderpaul International Airport, the largest airport in Mesopelagia, is located about 6km west of Cowford, and has daily flights to major cities in the throughout the Caribbean, Great Britain, India, South Africa, and the United States.

Cowford has hosted multiple international conferences and events, and is set to host the Commonwealth Cricket World Cup in 2024.

When I started this project to flip every election possible, I expected Africa to be hard but out of every country only 3 were undoable.
Now in the middle east, that idea is more true since there are more monarchies.
Nevertheless progress continues towards having the entire planet covered
Iran (Presidents).jpg

60I9ydn.jpg

The Progress Map as Always (Green is finished, black was done on another map and grey is undoable)
Middle East Completion Map.png

The Plan now is the rest of the middle east, then Asia/Oceania, South America, and North/central America.
Will see yall when some progress has been made on Asia.
Happy Summer.

View attachment 843092
Cowford (/'kaʊfərd/) is the largest city in the Commonwealth of Mesopelagia. With a population of approximately 443,000 residents, Cowford stands as the capital of the Province of Florida, and is the economic and cultural centre of the country.

Cowford straddles the St. Johns River in the Province of Florida, about 19 kilometers south of the border between Mesopelagia and the United States of America. The area was originally inhabited by the Timucua people, and in 1564 was the site of the French colony of Fort Caroline. Under British rule, a settlement grew at the narrow point in the river where cattle crossed, known as Wacca Pilatka to the Seminole and Cowford to the British.

After the end of the American Revolution and the subsequent loss of the most of British North America, Cowford became a haven for many loyalists. The influx of loyalists to Cowford contributed to its growth and development, infusing the city with a distinct British influence. Cowford is regarded as the cultural hub for African Mesopelagians and Mesopelagians of Indian ancestry.

Cowford's economy is diverse, encompassing sectors such as manufacturing, trade, and tourism. The city's proximity to the St. Johns River, its access to international transportation networks, and its favorable business environment have attracted both domestic and international investments.

The Luxe America Hotel, located in the Tourist District, stands as an iconic landmark, receiving hundreds of thousands of guests every year and has been featured in many American films such as Room Eleven-Eleven (2008), Spy (1995) and Starlight Sonata (2013).

Avichal Chanderpaul International Airport, the largest airport in Mesopelagia, is located about 6km west of Cowford, and has daily flights to major cities in the throughout the Caribbean, Great Britain, India, South Africa, and the United States.

Cowford has hosted multiple international conferences and events, and is set to host the Commonwealth Cricket World Cup in 2024.
Please tell me you have more of this to share, because this is great. As a Floridian I've always been fascinated by the idea of the British holding onto the state.

'The Underbird Rides Again! Alan Kulwicki is the 1994 NASCAR Winston Cup Champion.'- Milwaukee Times November 14, 1994

"I knew two years ago wasn't a fluke this second Championship proves that it's great to be back; Paul and the crew worked the hardest on getting us here this is as much theirs, as it is mine and the fans thank you so much for this honor." - Alan Kulwicki's speech at the 1994 NASCAR Awards Banquet.

'Third Times a Charm! The Polish Prince scores his third NASCAR Cup Championship win in 2001.' - Madison Gazette November 24, 2001

AK Racing Infobox.png

In 1986 Bill Terry sold his NASCAR team to rookie driver his Alan Kulwicki, inadvertently setting in motion the events that would led to the teams first championship in 1992. Kulwicki would have an impressive 1993 season scoring two wins and coming in fifth the overall points stands behind that years champion Davey Allison. Alan Kulwicki and his team would have an even better 1994 winning their second championship, AK Racing would remain a formable force throughout the late 1990s-early 2000s with Kulwicki in the No.7 leading their cup series program and the addition of the no. 77 as a second car driven by Geoff Bodine in 1996; Bodine would also make a few part time starts in the Craftsman Truck Series no. 07 truck that same year, Also that same season Kenny Wallace would began to find greater success in AK Racing's Kool Aid series no. 57 ride were he would eventually win the series championship in 2000. Alan would win his final Cup Championship in 2001, Bodine would leave AK Racing he would be succeed in his no. 77 cup series ride by Ryan Newman in 2002. Newman would drive the no. 77 for the next year before ultimately replacing a retiring Alan Kulwicki in the no.7 with the no.77 team closing down; AK Racing would experience an up and down 2004 and 2005 with Newman coming heartbreakingly close to winning the Championship himself both times, Kulwicki would ultimately end up merging AK Racing with Felix Sabates SABCO Racing; Leading to the formation of Sigma Motorsport with the trio of Kulwicki, Newman, and Sebates holding an ownership stake in the new team.

[1.] This is based on the infoboxes I made for Alan Kulwicki, the Allisons, Tim Richmond and Sarah Michelle Martin; Also checkout the GTX Patriot and Newman Waltrip Motorsports team (no relation to Ryan) and the GTX Patriot on the previous thread.

[2.] AK Racing switched from Fords to Dodges in 2001, leading to Dodges first cup championship since 1975.

[3.] Chip Ganassi never buys out SABCO Racing but they still switch to Dodge in 2001 same as IOTL.

Last edited: