Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I presumed as such; I'm wondering why she has a masculine name.
I'll have you know that Big Mo can be perfectly feminine!

tumblr_mtqqpydbJe1ql591ho1_500.jpg

A Speaker as First Man sounds like a less than kosher situation, constitutionally.

Eh, their terms only overlapped for 17 days (he was sworn in as Speaker on January 3, she left office on January 20), which was basically the same as the OTL Bill/Hillary situation. However, him being in the House (and in as powerful a position as Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee) would probably be seen as a little suspect.

Politically maybe, but since the President technicly has no power over Congress, it should be legal.
You think that's crazy, you should see some of the speculation in online Parks and Rec forums - I've read crazy "Back to back Presidencies" theories, "Alternating terms" theories, etc.

I'll have you know that Big Mo can be perfectly feminine!

tumblr_mtqqpydbJe1ql591ho1_500.jpg

Big Mo as in MO as in Missouri is a perfectly feminine name:p

Mo can be a feminine name

And anyway, it's AJND--not like it'd be the first time that a female character had a traditionally masculine name
Very well, I shall concede the point.

Here s'more alt Super Bowl infoboxes:
EDIT: I got the SBXXXIII halftime wrong. No more Radiohead. IN GOES 'NSYNC.

PicsArt_02-07-07.09.56.jpg

Last edited:
The 1935 EuroBasket saw Switzerland winning their only EuroBasket title. For Switzerland as they would only make it to the second round in the basketball tournament at the Olympics a year later which was won by the United States. For Switzerland that their was best result with them not qualifying until 1946 where they got knocked out in the group stage.

tCYLKbX.png

Past wikiboxs in Alt World Football TL
Football at the 1924 Summer Olympics
1924 Indianapolis 500
1925 Five Nations Championship
1926 FIFA World Cup
1929 Monaco Grand Prix
1930 FIFA World Cup

The 1935 EuroBasket saw Switzerland winning their only EuroBasket title. For Switzerland as they would only make it to the second round in the basketball tournament at the Olympics a year later which was won by the United States. For Switzerland that their was best result with them not qualifying until 1946 where they got knocked out in the group stage.

That's a great infobox.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.