Alternate Wikipedia Infoboxes II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes I worry this is really all your manifesto, and in a few decades America might look something like this (well, less with the Aliens and Columbianism, and more with the technocracy and the unions).

You're not planning anything are you Mike? Pinkie promise?

I make no promises. :p

Teshuvah

Banned
I have to say, Mike, that I really do admire the sheer amount of effort and dedication you've put into AJND. You must be really proud of it.

I personally can recognise some of the politicians though. Janet Gibbs is Kirsten Gillibrand and Benjamin Thurman is Dave Bing.

One might find it ironic that the most-beloved recent Republican president is portrayed by a Democrat, but I can actually think of few modern-day US politicians who'd be a better fit for the AJND Republican Party.

One might find it ironic that the most-beloved recent Republican president is portrayed by a Democrat, but I can actually think of few modern-day US politicians who'd be a better fit for the AJND Republican Party.

lincoln-chafee-2011-1-4-13-50-0.jpeg

But wouldn't he not fit in with his more pacifist and anti-big military views?

The AJND Republicans tend to be less expansionist than the Democrats.

Yeah, AJND Republicans are less expansionist and less willing to support intervention. I'd hesitate to call them isolationists, but that's something that gets thrown at them on occasion.

How did the Commonwealth of Sicilia get its name?

It's an OTL name for a region on Miranda, which like most moons of Uranus, are named after locations or characters from Shakespeare (in this instance, The Winter's Tale, which is set in Sicilia).

Why is it all in Spanish?:confused:

I'm sorry, portuguese wikiboxes for some reason are a lot easier to edit (seriously, access any election page in portuguese) and I thought it would be easy to understand the analogy without translation.

Wouldn't someone from the impoverished yet oil-rich states in the Northeast be a better SNP analogy?

Meh..I don't know, Northeastern separatism is unheard of since the early 1800s and they're not THAT oil rich, while the South is always complaining about the state of things in the Federation and there's tons of Southerners who would love to separate.

Last edited:
My apologies, then. It must have made a bigger impression in my memory than I... remembered, or something.

I just get a bit defensive where AJND is concerned, like a weird uncle who shows up at holidays or something. :eek:

I'll forgive only if you clarify that simile, are you the weird uncle or is AJND the weird uncle? Cuz I can't make heads or tails of that line :p

Status
Not open for further replies.