Alternate Migrations general discussion

So there had been a thread called,Cool potential migrations'. I can't find it and think that it might be inactive right now. So I find the general discussion quite interesting and think that there should be forum for ideas in a general context. So for example what if Britain was settled by Franks, Goths and Alans or Slavs in Western Europe. So you can insert your ideas and discuss. You can also come up with ideas of alternte ethnogenesis and linguistic developement in context of this thread.

The Pannonian Basin was always an interesting topic to me since there were a lot of people that both settled there and later assimilated into the new populace like the Slavs, Avars, and finally the Magyars. Perhaps the Huns, Great Moravia, or even the Scythians could've settled in the Basin instead?

I had recently played a game of CK2 that involved a bunch of Slavs conquering Southern France while the three Francias were too busy beating each other up, and naming the new kingdom Sudislavia. It got me wondering just how far West the Slavic migrations could have reached and how Romanized the resultant society would be.

I have this dim idea of an alternate "Age of Migrations" where two disparate Germanic groups get separated by the Slavs pushing West to the Rhine. North Germanic is well spread through the British Isles, Lower Rhine, and Scandinavia, while East Germanic gets pushed into the Balkans and holds out in a little pocket in the Carpathians. Be interesting seeing the divergences between those two groups.

I've had this idea of a Slavic Anatolia. I imagine it could be superficially similar to the Rus, but way more Greek-influenced as well as having the influence from the nomadic Turks.

Caucasian Goths.

Group of Goths followed Alans and settled in northern Caucasus.

Other scenario: Indo-Europeans move further east and settle Manchuria and Amur Valley.

I think this is a good Thread tô discuss a scenario I want to flesh in a Future TL, one of these in which the western Roman Empire survives, and, due to different migration patterns, The blunt of the Germanic migrations happens on The ERE. The Goths, Vandals, Alans and et cetera settle in the Balkans, Anatolia, Syria and perhaps Egypt too, while the Persians in the wake of the chaos suceed in anticipating their gains of the VII C. OTL war.

While the main focus would be on The survival of the WRE, it would be interesting to see The effects of these post-Roman polities in the Greco-Asian world.

(spelling is weird, but I'm on Phone)

Could the Carantanian Slavs have pushed further to the west towards the Adige and settled Venetia, eventually developing into a mixed Italo-Slavic polity?

What about a Celtic Greece? Have Brennus' invasions succeed, or better yet, prevent the rise of Makedonia altogether, giving them free reign. I've also always wanted to see an Iberian(pre-Roman inhabitants) North Africa.

I think this is a good Thread tô discuss a scenario I want to flesh in a Future TL, one of these in which the western Roman Empire survives, and, due to different migration patterns, The blunt of the Germanic migrations happens on The ERE. The Goths, Vandals, Alans and et cetera settle in the Balkans, Anatolia, Syria and perhaps Egypt too, while the Persians in the wake of the chaos suceed in anticipating their gains of the VII C. OTL war.

While the main focus would be on The survival of the WRE, it would be interesting to see The effects of these post-Roman polities in the Greco-Asian world.

(spelling is weird, but I'm on Phone)
Didn't you make a thread already for names for cities?