Alternate Logos and Crests Thread

Discussion in 'Alternate History Maps and Graphics' started by Red Arturoist, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Red Arturoist Napoleon II. - Marxist-Arturoist-Trałkaist Donor

2. Red Arturoist Napoleon II. - Marxist-Arturoist-Trałkaist Donor

And here, in the view of what @machinekng wrote in the linked thread:
    I shall give some information.

For our collaborative timeline Die alte Welt hat überlebt (Central Powers win World War I scenario), I would like to do something on football. While the more famous German clubs like Bayern München and Dortmund, Hamburger SV, etc. were founded already and I can thus use their OTL crests, I would like you to create some crests for clubs east of the Oder-Neiße Line.

My first one would be the very successful Borussia Königsberg. I think their team colours would either be black and white (like Juventus/Piemonte Calcio in FIFA 20), and blue or navy as a secondary. The club has won many German championships and at least ten Große Europäische Pokale (Champions Leagues of TTL).

Of course, there also would be a city rivalry within Königsberg, and I thought of basing the second club - red in iconography and most kits - on OTL VfB Königsberg (article in German!).

The third club from areas east of the Oder-Neiße would likely be Hansa Stettin. Here, I thought of something related to the sea or harbours in the crest (e.g. FC Hansa Rostock has a ship).

Eintracht Breslau would probably be an industrial/mining-based club much like Schalke 04.

What do you think would be the best ideas here? Could you try your hands on some crests?

Hindustani Person likes this.
  3. machinekng We Will Prevail

Sorry, but that thread is like two years old. I'm too busy right now to do requests. If I have some time I can take a look, but I won't be able to so anything timely.

4. Red Arturoist Napoleon II. - Marxist-Arturoist-Trałkaist Donor

I just wanted to give you credit for the idea. I didn't expect you to fulfil the request.

5. machinekng We Will Prevail

I misinterpreted that then.

6. riskyrofl Well-Known Member

Talinna KK.png

Tallinna Kergejõustikuklubi, shortened as Tallinna KK, is a football club based in Tallinn, Estonia who play in the Eurasian Premier League. The club was founded by Estonian nationalist students in 1935, who had been inspired by Athletic Club de Bilbao during their visit to the Spanish Republic. Like Atheltic Club did with Basque players, Tallinna only signed players from Estonia. For the first two decades the team remained in relative obscurity, until Austrian manager Fritz Levitus took the side to promotion to the Russian First Division in 1956. Two seasons later, Levitus lead Tallinna to their first National Cup win, the first club outside Russia or Ukraine to do so, after a shock win over Dnipro Kiev in the final. This win heralded a decade of success for Tallinna, with 6 League victories, 2 additional National Cup wins and a European Champions Cup final win over FC Vienna in 1967.

In the following decades Tallinn fell into a decline, being relegated in 1975, 1980 and 1987. In 1989, amid financial troubles the club opened to Latvian and Lithuanian players. Today it remains a consistent mid table team in Eurasia.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2019 at 11:24 AM