AHC/WI: Present-day Ottoman Europe

How do you think would the present-day look like if the Ottoman Empire managed to expand its dominion over much of Central and Eastern Europe, and keep a large degree influence over Western Europe?

Would a TL like this be possible in Europe in this TL:?

You are walking through a countryside town or little village in Central or Eastern Europe:

-Here's a Bazaar, there's a Bazaar, here's a General Mercantile, there's a Café. There's no trace of Multinational Corporations, who wants to open a shop is successful in it, and there is a need for his services

-Life is easy, music blasts from the windows of the café and the shop. On the street, children are laughing, while throwing pebbles at eachother. In a backyard, teenagers are laughing, while smoking hookahs and scrubbing a camel. Meanwhile, music blasts from a Gramophone.

-In a small alley, Arabian traders are sitting on carpets, selling prayer rugs, tobacco, and dates. "Salam Aleykum!" "Salam Aleykum!" they shout at passers-by.

-Outside of these occurings, the streets are calm, but not from Depression or Emigration. A large part of the village is tilling the lands of the Pasha, another part is earning its wages in the local mine and gravel pit.

-An average monthly wage is 40 dinars, but a loaf of bread only costs 4 dirhams

-The borders are tightly closed, safety is top-notch. Children are reading the Quran instead of brain-rotting Western books

-A group of Janissaries proceeds through the village, naturally from Istanbul. Music blares from their trumpet, the horse of the Vizier is decorated with various doodads hanging from its neck.

Reading this made me assume that Ottoman society stagnates and remains at a 17th Century level with no Western influence whatsoever. When is the pod?

Reading this made me assume that Ottoman society stagnates and remains at a 17th Century level with no Western influence whatsoever. When is the pod?
It kinda reminds me of steampunk settings that have a pseudo futuristic society esthetically (and sometimes socially) stuck in victorian era. It's just a fetishization of the past. I could see this speculation being useful for some rpg world building of the likes of the GURPS alternate history. Is more fantasy then history but the point is to create a world to play with so historical plausibility can take a back seat more than usual.
Maybe OP just wants to imagine an idealized version of 17th century ottoman balkans transported to 21th century Central Europe. Or maybe the post is just bait for something else.

How do you think would the present-day look like if the Ottoman Empire managed to expand its dominion over much of Central and Eastern Europe, and keep a large degree influence over Western Europe?

Would a TL like this be possible in Europe in this TL:?

You are walking through a countryside town or little village in Central or Eastern Europe:

-Here's a Bazaar, there's a Bazaar, here's a General Mercantile, there's a Café. There's no trace of Multinational Corporations, who wants to open a shop is successful in it, and there is a need for his services

-Life is easy, music blasts from the windows of the café and the shop. On the street, children are laughing, while throwing pebbles at eachother. In a backyard, teenagers are laughing, while smoking hookahs and scrubbing a camel. Meanwhile, music blasts from a Gramophone.

-In a small alley, Arabian traders are sitting on carpets, selling prayer rugs, tobacco, and dates. "Salam Aleykum!" "Salam Aleykum!" they shout at passers-by.

-Outside of these occurings, the streets are calm, but not from Depression or Emigration. A large part of the village is tilling the lands of the Pasha, another part is earning its wages in the local mine and gravel pit.

-An average monthly wage is 40 dinars, but a loaf of bread only costs 4 dirhams

-The borders are tightly closed, safety is top-notch. Children are reading the Quran instead of brain-rotting Western books

-A group of Janissaries proceeds through the village, naturally from Istanbul. Music blares from their trumpet, the horse of the Vizier is decorated with various doodads hanging from its neck.

With the borders of 1683? To me, the Ottomans were bound to lose Hungary. It was far away from Istanbul and it was lost in one campaign between 1683 and 1690. That is a period of 7 years. If the Hungarians revolt like the Serbians did in 1804 it could be way worse. Reaching Hungary was already taking months, finding the enemy and engaging them is different.

But assuming it has the 1683 borders... It may be like the EU and US combined. How? As centralised as the United States but as diverse as the European Union. A lot of the rich parts will want to break away not willing to pay for the poor parts. The Janissary Parts is only possible if the remain small and loyal. If they end up like OTL they may not see the 1840s... And that is already a stretch.