• Legolas

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • xphile 2868

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nietzsche

Banned
I have that feeling too... I don't know why though - there were quite a few good maps in this challenge, I shouldn't be leading, at least not by such a wide margin :eek:

<_< To be blunt, I feel slightly cheated that people people who just recoloured a 2008 Europe Map have two, or three votes.

For what its worth, I tried, and it came out looking like a 5 year old drew it by hand.
Use the line tool to make borders, and always stay zoomed in while you're drawin' 'en.\

On another note, I like that someone has actually used my basemap!

The problem is that the basemap has such thick national borders. I wasn't quite sure how to deal with it. And besides, there is no way the 3 votes that went to me would make a difference as Legolas has 18, so quit whining.

The problem is that the basemap has such thick national borders. I wasn't quite sure how to deal with it. And besides, there is no way the 3 votes that went to me would make a difference as Legolas has 18, so quit whining.
Just make your borders thick, or use another basemap.

Its not making new lines thick, its making the old ones thin. I'd never used that basemap before, but it looks cool so... Next time I'll see what effects and things I can dig up.