AH Challenge: Let's make a realistic Code Geass timeline!

'Untied Europe'

Hehehe, that actually is pretty funny.
Well I feel better now.

Three.... four... five...six.....seven....

There are seven coalitions in the Napoleonic wars! I never found this out until I did research for this TL. *aside* I suppose that's why its referred in plural rather than singular. Perhaps I will skip ahead until the end of the Napoleonic wars and then fill in the blanks later.
And really, everyone tells me to use the Treaty of Vienna so I will go with 'Napoleon defeated scenario.'

Oh yea, University is starting on Monday and I got a research project on top of that and I get no grades for working on this :(. I will have to cut back.

Also, when you use elements from my TL, there might be a bit of a Russiascrew in it. A Russiascrew on the same level as the possible collapse of the USSR. Of course, I added the part where the ESUC capital gets FLEIJA'd and the ESUC nukes Pendragon in return. So technically, you'll see confusion on both sides, allowing the Black Knights to pick off the more dangerous foe, which would surprisingly be the ESUC.

I'm very tempted to make downtown New York City look almost like this but much greener.... BWAHAHAHAHA...!:D:D

Coruscant%2BSW%2BIII-%2B1.jpg

VIVA STAR WARS!!

Coruscant has been one of my favorite science fiction planets....

This would mean discouraging suburbs, amazing architectural development, a social evolution into a tightly knit globalized urban society and rendering a greater part of the planet than usual uninhabited as a result... I think I have to research in terms of looking for possibilities for this to happen... and make it realistic of course....

Last edited:
I'm very tempted to make downtown New York City look almost like this but much greener.... BWAHAHAHAHA...!:D:D

Calm down Libertad. Since I told you what direction my TL is going , now tell me how your TL is going to go. How do you plan to change cannon?

.... me?

On yea I have just finished up on my own Treaty of Vennia and now I got to think about what happens after.

Perhaps I should learn how to mod my Victoria 2 and work out my TL from there :D

EDIT: *Sigh* I'm drawing a blank on stuff post 1814 AD (1868 atb), I suppose its because I don't know anything about colonization. I do have something in mind for this period but I have no idea what sort of time I want to place it. Basically I think it would be interesting if I had a period where Britannia actually tries to stop being militaristic and social darwinist (for a while) because it runs into problems with its current policy something like

--AD (--atb): Soon after Britannia has annexed Mexico and renamed it Area 3. Many South American nations come to the world stage and attempt to obtain grantees of independence. This brings the threat of Britannia to the front of world consciousness and many European countries threaten Boycotts.

Perhaps about... 50 years after the Treaty of Vienna

Last edited:
Calm down Libertad. Since I told you what direction my TL is going , now tell me how your TL is going to go. How do you plan to change cannon?

I'll post the summary after a while of checking out for edits... But it's still not a complete timeline... For more info, check out Big Tex's United States of Ameriwank here with its complete and more updated version here (that still not included the Mexican Wars and the South American annexation though)... plus Eurofed's United States of the Americas and Oceania here

They're my inspirations to make my Ameriwank TL....

.... me?

On yea I have just finished up on my own Treaty of Vennia and now I got to think about what happens after.

Perhaps I should learn how to mod my Victoria 2 and work out my TL from there :D

EDIT: *Sigh* I'm drawing a blank on stuff post 1814 AD (1868 atb), I suppose its because I don't know anything about colonization. I do have something in mind for this period but I have no idea what sort of time I want to place it. Basically I think it would be interesting if I had a period where Britannia actually tries to stop being militaristic and social darwinist (for a while) because it runs into problems with its current policy something like

--AD (--atb): Soon after Britannia has annexed Mexico and renamed it Area 3. Many South American nations come to the world stage and attempt to obtain grantees of independence. This brings the threat of Britannia to the front of world consciousness and many European countries threaten Boycotts.

Perhaps about... 50 years after the Treaty of Vienna

Hmmmm.... I don't really see Britannia as a threat to world consciousness in the 19th century... Is America a threat to world consciousness back then in our era??

I also want to ask about how Europe will do boycotts to Britannia?? Britannian agricultural products like sugar and cotton will prevent an economic boycott..., especially for the British who will need it for their fledging Industrial Revolution... I see the Napoleonic menace exiling the Portuguese and Spanish monarchies to Brazil and Mexico respectively... and then, co-exist with the exiled Britannian monarchy in Pendragon (Philadelphia)... at least for a while... a Mexican-Britannian War will make Mexico lose.... but then... so what?? That's what I'm thinking...

To give you a background of colonization, if the Scramble of Africa will happen here earlier than usual... let's say in the 1850's... and if the entire European continent has a large part of the world in its hands... They'll just dismiss Britannia as sort of a backwater New World empire that they could tolerate and trade with... especially if you have a progressive Roman Empire and Russian Empire expanding into India, Southeast Asia and eastern Africa at this moment... They're way richer than Britannia anyway...

In a more realistic sense, Britannia is a lost cause in world history... It might become a great power... ,and we need it to become one,.... due to the natural attraction of North America to attract immigration... and adoption of better policies through the years.... but if you'll have a progressive Europe earlier than usual that could turn colonization into a more integrative process for non-white peoples... then it's over.... I actually see more hope with Australian US than Britannia here right now... especially if you'll consider how the Israelis of OTL can turn whole deserts into farmlands... just use the more advanced technological process of the Code Geass world because of sakuradite... Australia is going to be a key component of the European Universe... or even as a part of an ATL British Commonwealth of Nations... and this is where we can see that thing that I've saw in some fanfic that I can't remember where Australia was made an alternate United States that was founded by some of the Founding Fathers... then turn into a great power with a more advanced technology than cannon Britannia itself... as well as it expanded through interlocking plates that Britannia later used in building settlements... but Australians used in making farmlands... and expand into the oceans to Antarctica and New Zealand... with its fortifications that Britannians could not destroy... obviously it's author might be an Australian... Hahahaha...!! :D:D

So those are my comments...

Don't be discouraged in this... as I'm totally excited with mine... Hahahaha...!! :D

I'll post the summary after a while of checking out for edits... But it's still not a complete timeline... For more info, check out Big Tex's United States of Ameriwank here with its complete and more updated version here (that still not included the Mexican Wars and the South American annexation though)... plus Eurofed's United States of the Americas and Oceania here

They're my inspirations to make my Ameriwank TL....

Hmmmm.... I don't really see Britannia as a threat to world consciousness in the 19th century... Is America a threat to world consciousness back then in our era??

I also want to ask about how Europe will do boycotts to Britannia?? Britannian agricultural products like sugar and cotton will prevent an economic boycott..., especially for the British who will need it for their fledging Industrial Revolution... I see the Napoleonic menace exiling the Portuguese and Spanish monarchies to Brazil and Mexico respectively... and then, co-exist with the exiled Britannian monarchy in Pendragon (Philadelphia)... at least for a while... a Mexican-Britannian War will make Mexico lose.... but then... so what?? That's what I'm thinking...

To give you a background of colonization, if the Scramble of Africa will happen here earlier than usual... let's say in the 1850's... and if the entire European continent has a large part of the world in its hands... They'll just dismiss Britannia as sort of a backwater New World empire that they could tolerate and trade with... especially if you have a progressive Roman Empire and Russian Empire expanding into India, Southeast Asia and eastern Africa at this moment... They're way richer than Britannia anyway...

In a more realistic sense, Britannia is a lost cause in world history... It might become a great power... ,and we need it to become one,.... due to the natural attraction of North America to attract immigration... and adoption of better policies through the years.... but if you'll have a progressive Europe earlier than usual that could turn colonization into a more integrative process for non-white peoples... then it's over.... I actually see more hope with Australian US than Britannia here right now... especially if you'll consider how the Israelis of OTL can turn whole deserts into farmlands... just use the more advanced technological process of the Code Geass world because of sakuradite... Australia is going to be a key component of the European Universe... or even as a part of an ATL British Commonwealth of Nations... and this is where we can see that thing that I've saw in some fanfic that I can't remember where Australia was made an alternate United States that was founded by some of the Founding Fathers... then turn into a great power with a more advanced technology than cannon Britannia itself... as well as it expanded through interlocking plates that Britannia later used in building settlements... but Australians used in making farmlands... and expand into the oceans to Antarctica and New Zealand... with its fortifications that Britannians could not destroy... obviously it's author might be an Australian... Hahahaha...!! :D:D

Don't be discouraged in this... as I'm totally excited with mine... Hahahaha...!! :D

Oh yeah, a fanfiction author from Australia expressed her discomfort at the idea of Australia being a part of the Human Reform League in one of her reviews for the Gundam 00 fic.

LINGERING DOUBTS and IDEAS

I've got doubts of following a more canonical Code Geass timeline using Sibirskaya’s Byzantine Empire POD because I don’t want to offend our friend here, Sibirskaya, in terms of my “need” for his diabolical United States to “unite the world to save the world” from the 2048 Ragnarok Connection of mine. And I've thought before that using his POD would inevitably make it conflict with my planned planetary ISOT because it would mean that my American planet will have to merge in 1965 with his planet! And I don’t want that. But then I've realized that I can still do it. And to make the Roman Empire still exist and yet making my timeline and the other's timelines diverge from his TL, I have to make the Mongols attack Rome in 1229 as what happened in the Isaac’s Empire TL. And taking away the Mongolian/Nestorian component of Russia as a result of this attack would mean no Russian Philippines, no Conference at Kiev, no Russian Uniate Church and thus a different history from Sibirskaya’s TL. And I still have to convince Justin to use the Roman Empire as his own Holy Italian Empire but that would mean integrating the planned divergence before of a "Fascist Italy" so that he could produce a Roman Empire with a Holy Italian element of his. Then there’s still the more canonical Code Geass timeline which I have to produce without making the Hetalia component of the Roman Empire to form.

The interrelation of our timelines with each other because of Code Geass makes this difficult, and the formation of our timelines are affecting with each other.

I also still don’t know about DarklightZERO’s decision of what will happen to Russia and Eastern Europe in his decision to make a British Empire out of Code Geass while having a co-existing Holy Britannian Empire.

While we’re all moving in filling out the present-day scenarios of your timelines as of OTL’s 1960’s and CG’s 2010’s, the important component of our timelines are still not yet filled out. For example, Having Justin accept the Greek component of the Roman Empire must made him create Greek names for his Knightmares; not just Italian names.

There’s also the peculiar state of the missing parts of the cannon like Australia, South America and Africa that we have to fill out and make more detailed. We’re all getting too insular in making our timelines, focusing on just our geographical areas and present day scenarios and forgetting about other places and the past.

This is the newest division of the breakdown of timelines:

TIMELINES BREAKDOWN

Historical timeline parallelism with our timeline until
Eowyn’s Dream (Britannian political mythology) – unknown year before Julius Caesar’s invasion

The second invasion of Julius Caesar to the island of Britannia in 54 B.C.

1st COMMON TIMELINE = 54 B.C. - 1059 A.D.

A Peculiar Divergence from OTL for everybody = 1059 A.D. (Byzantine Emperor Isaac I Komnenos not contracting disease that will cause his abdication in OTL, thus securing the continued survival of the Byzantine Empire, as inspired by the Isaac's Empire TL)

2nd COMMON TIMELINE with everybody still sticking around = 1059 A.D. – 1229 A.D. (Mongolian leader Ogedei invaded the Roman Empire, preventing the formation of a more Mongolicized, Romanized and Polonized Imperial Soviet Russia.)

Sibirskaya Divergence = 1229 A.D. (Ogedei didn’t invaded the Roman Empire and rather decided to attack the Kievan Rus and then ally themselves with Roma, changing the course of world history towards a Russian/Roman dominated planet.)

3rd COMMON TIMELINE without Sibirskaya= 1229 A.D. – 1774 A.D. (Arrival of the “Stranger” from a different 2048 to 1774 and then meeting George Washington, giving him a mission to "Unite the World to Save the World")

Libertad Divergence = 1774 A.D. (The arrival of the “Stranger” and the secret formation of the “Order of Liberty”, changing the course of world history into a victory for the rebel side of the Washington Rebellion and slowly revealing an integration of the planet through the years into the political entity formed by the successful rebellion, The United States of America.)

4th COMMON TIMELINE without Libertad = 1774 A.D. – sometime undefined (The Hetalia Divergence)

Hetalia Divergence = sometime undefined (More likely, concerning an admission of a different Russian entity with the Roman Empire into the European Confederation but then making Rhomania to move out of the EU due to Rhomania's increasingly authoritarian policies by the early 20th century because of a defeat in a war that gave birth to a Fascist imperial movement in Italy or it could be because on some other issue, like an increasing European integration or Russian imperial aggression on Roman foreign policies. Still undetermined.)

My more canonical TIMELINE to merge with the Ameriwank Code Geass world = sometime undefined – 1965 A.D. (has a wholly different Russia and “Rhomania” that is following the lines of integrating themselves into the EU, thus almost following the pattern of the cannon of having three superstates: The Holy Empire of Britannia, The “European Ultra-Union” and the “Chinese Federation” while putting in OTL’s Iran/Iraq and Australia within the spheres of one of these super-states.)

“GREAT MERGE” (Libertad Timelines) – 1965 A.D. plus 53 years (2018 a.t.b.) = The merger between the Grand Republic of the United States (GRUS Earth) with the “Divergence Earth” (My more canonical CG Earth). Before the Great Merge, Britannians call the "united States of America" as "The nation that never been".

Undetermined participation - DarklightZERO (with his plan of a Bonaparte monarch over an ATL British Empire from the timelines of Sibirskaya's and Hetalia's British and French Revolutions, which are yet to be determined. My Ameriwank TL will still have the French made their revolution in 1789, because of the success of the American Revolution. The British Revolution might not happen or just turned into a different result. I still don't know.)

If determined already: A DarklightZERO divergence (between 1783 and 1814 A.D. most likely)

Last edited:

Well since I am out of ideas I decided to start with the events of Cannon and work back (as long as I go though it afterwards I am sure it will be alright). The first event I worked on was the Britannian war on the Middle East Federation (I can't remember the date but I set the start of the war a year before the start of anime, I think it was 2017 atb) and oh boy, there is a lot to think about.

Ok, imagine you are the Prime Minister/President/Leader etc of a European nation, the Code Geass world is the world you live in, and you have no idea that its all an anime written by a Japanese studio who want this Super Empire to win all the time.

Got that picture in your head? Ok, lets continue.

As everybody knows there is a big Super-empire called Britannia. However while it is very agressive and expansionist, but thats alright its on the other side of the Atlantic. Japan? Nobody liked Japan and besides thats the Russa (Russia isn't going to be in the EU in my TL) and the Chinese Federations problem. Its a pity that Britannia now controls the sakuradite trade :(.

Then Britannia declares war on the Middle Eastern Federation.

Considering that Britannia never demands anything other then annexation. However the main problem is that if Britannia is allowed to procede with its conquest than this will effectively deliver the Britannian threat to Europe's doorstep. At least with the Altantic we would have ample time to prepare for any detected Britannian warships coming our way. If they come through the Mediterranean or across the land connection into egypt we will have less time to prepare for invasion.

So the Europeans will have to be Brain Dead Idiots to not take notice.

So thats what I am working on at the moment.

I also still don’t know about DarklightZERO’s decision of what will happen to Russia and Eastern Europe in his decision to make a British Empire out of Code Geass while having a co-existing Holy Britannian Empire.

I don't have any plans to have a surviving Roman Empire and as I said before Russia in my TL will be independent.

If determined already: A DarklightZERO divergence (between 1783 and 1814 A.D. most likely)

Well I said I am going for the old TL where a Revolution happens just before Nappy invades.

And 'Unite the world to save the world' as in having a One World Goverment?

Well since I am out of ideas I decided to start with the events of Cannon and work back (as long as I go though it afterwards I am sure it will be alright). The first event I worked on was the Britannian war on the Middle East Federation (I can't remember the date but I set the start of the war a year before the start of anime, I think it was 2017 atb) and oh boy, there is a lot to think about.

Ok, imagine you are the Prime Minister/President/Leader etc of a European nation, the Code Geass world is the world you live in, and you have no idea that its all an anime written by a Japanese studio who want this Super Empire to win all the time.

Got that picture in your head? Ok, lets continue.

As everybody knows there is a big Super-empire called Britannia. However while it is very agressive and expansionist, but thats alright its on the other side of the Atlantic. Japan? Nobody liked Japan and besides thats the Russa (Russia isn't going to be in the EU in my TL) and the Chinese Federations problem. Its a pity that Britannia now controls the sakuradite trade :(.

Then Britannia declares war on the Middle Eastern Federation.

Considering that Britannia never demands anything other then annexation. However the main problem is that if Britannia is allowed to procede with its conquest than this will effectively deliver the Britannian threat to Europe's doorstep. At least with the Altantic we would have ample time to prepare for any detected Britannian warships coming our way. If they come through the Mediterranean or across the land connection into egypt we will have less time to prepare for invasion.

So the Europeans will have to be Brain Dead Idiots to not take notice.

So thats what I am working on at the moment.

I don't have any plans to have a surviving Roman Empire and as I said before Russia in my TL will be independent.

Well I said I am going for the old TL where a Revolution happens just before Nappy invades.

My more canonical TIMELINE to merge with the Ameriwank Code Geass world = sometime undefined – 1965 A.D. (has a wholly different Russia and “Rhomania” that is following the lines of integrating themselves into the EU, thus almost following the pattern of the cannon of having three superstates: The Holy Empire of Britannia, The “European Ultra-Union” and the “Chinese Federation” while putting in OTL’s Iran/Iraq and Australia within the spheres of one of these super-states.)
This timeline is more perfect for you... except that there would be no merge with my Ameriwank world... It's my original plan: Have the pattern of the cannon of three space filling superstates: Britannia, EU and Chinese Federation... but make it more realistic...

Where would the Middle Eastern Federation fit into this??

They cover only half of OTL's Arabian Peninsula as the other half belongs to the Roman Empire... and it also covers Persia (Iran) here...

The "European Ultra-Union" or the "Euro Universe" as it is always known looks more of a pre-1993 European Commissions than a single pan-European super state... which is impossible to be conceived from my point of view... Rome and Russia are loosely associated with it as well as Australia... The African countries are neo-colonially attached to the EU... and considered part of it...

The Chinese Federation covers almost the same territories as the cannon... except the other half of India and entire Indonesia... who belongs to Rome and Australia respectively...

New Zealand and New Guinea belongs to Australia...

My Philippines (except Mindanao) and Indo-China (except Cambodia) belongs to Britannia...

I see Britannia idiotically risking to get Africa by attacking North Africa..., who are part of the French Union... since I see Britannia having control of Morocco as an Area...

More realistic isn't it...??

You can just help me out with this... anyway... The United States of Australia is more of like OTL's Australia being part of the Commonwealth of Nations... and there is an ATL Commonwealth of Nations here...

And 'Unite the world to save the world' as in having a One World Goverment?
Am I smelling something like "Oh no! The New World Order! The Global Tyranny that is going to take away our rights! And with the Vatican and the UN both acting as far-left bodies that is going to crown the Anti-Christ!"....??

Well, even if you don't think of that, The answer is NO! NO! NO!

Will the One World Government tyrannical if its people voted the President in varying ways depending on the state....?? It doesn't mean that the winner take all system is going to dominate the electoral college system as well in TTL... I'm even thinking of the Congress being given more power in determining the presidential election... with the Senate, House of Representatives and the Electoral College with a vote each in determining the President and Vice-President of the United States... I want a complex electoral system to make presidential elections more interesting to the populace... and encourage citizenry activism... Imagine presidential primaries... Candidates campaigning in Vienna, then in Constantinople, then in Baghdad, then in Calicut, then in Calcutta, then in Singapore.... so on and so forth...

Even OTL's Constitution is also very flexible in pushing for a system of a hybrid between American federalism and EU hybrid supranationalism-intergovernmentalism.... Through constitutional amendment to make it more legitimate, a second tier system to be dominated by Interstate Compacts can be instituted which will took away most of first tier federal duties and encourage greater exposure for the now third tier state governments...

Our next 50 years is to be internationally dominated by USA (it's just that strong even if weakened), EU (which is now showing more backbone) and China (if it didn't implode) with overlapping spheres of influences... and buffer states.... No sane "World Government" is going to form out of that... Regional organizations will sprout out and confederally work with each other to boost the lack of teeth of UN... Our international system is so complex for a "New World Order".... My USA is going to look almost like that... except that the federal government replaces the UN system and there are no independent militaries...

Last edited:
Libertad, are you guys going to come up with the names of your Knightmare Frames then?

Not yet in my mind for now... but I've got ideas already....

It's fine for you to start making Knightmare Frames already... but I still don't know about Hetalia... Maybe he should add some Greek sounded names for his Knightmare Frames...

I have to talk to him on that bit...

Not yet in my mind for now... but I've got ideas already....

It's fine for you to start making Knightmare Frames already... but I still don't know about Hetalia... Maybe he should add some Greek sounded names for his Knightmare Frames...

I have to talk to him on that bit...

Yeah. I've finished the Tubabao's Miracle TL, and moving back towards the Pax Sovieticus TL, although that might be done as well, since all I have to do is to get the Black Knights (spoiler!) to defeat the ESUC first (they don't need Britannia's help), and then Britannia. Once the ESUC collapses, then the reborn Russia-Mongolia would have to reform itself with a possible Social Revolutionary movement.

Yeah. I've finished the Tubabao's Miracle TL, and moving back towards the Pax Sovieticus TL, although that might be done as well, since all I have to do is to get the Black Knights (spoiler!) to defeat the ESUC first (they don't need Britannia's help), and then Britannia. Once the ESUC collapses, then the reborn Russia-Mongolia would have to reform itself with a possible Social Revolutionary movement.

Care to explain the ESUC and the Social Revolutionary movement....??

Care to explain the ESUC and the Social Revolutionary movement....??

The Earth Sphere Unified Commonwealth is created in the aftermath of the Second Great World War. It consisted of nations that fought against Britannia during that war, but it excluded factions like the Black Knights and Britannia from ever joining the ESUC, allowing it to be dominated by Russia-Mongolia in the city of Novoborisovsk. After the Treaty of Tokyo is signed, Russia-Mongolia and Britannia rebuild each other's cities.

The Social Revolutionary Movement consisted of OTL Mensheviks and Bolsheviks that never split apart due to Vladimir Lenin's lack of fame in this TL. Despite his participation, he never rose beyond the role of an advisor to the SR leaders. After the Third Great World War/Soyuz Conflict had ended, Russia-Mongolia embarked on a reconstruction program while restructuring the ESUC, now called the Union of Earth Soviet Republics with Russia-Mongolia, Byzantium, Britannia, Scandinavia and the Black Knights faction as founding members. The new UESR maintained the militaries of all nations, and jointly developed a new Knightmare Frame called the Arlovskaya (for special missions), Braginsky (for dual Earth-space use), and the Oxenstierna (for regular use only).

AMERIWANK DEMAND

By the demand of DarklightZERO, I would talk about the background of my Ameriwank timeline again.

First, would be the arrival of the “Stranger” from a different 2048 that has a successful Code Geass USA from the mainland colonies but did not prevented the execution of the Ragnarok Connection from happening: “the unseen evil that no one will escape”, in the words of George Washington himself in his conversation to Benjamin Franklin to convince him to betray the American cause to prevent the rise of the United States of America and its fragmented world corrupted by Geass. The conversation will happen in 1776. The arrival of the Stranger occurred in 1774, two years even before Benjamin Franklin will do his betrayal. His arrival would prevent that from happening.

The “Stranger”, an immortal and last person to be consumed by the Ragnarok Connection, came into Mount Vernon over a shocked Washington, and gave him a mission to “Unite the World to Save the World”. He realized the evilness of such an event in which he is partly responsible to happen but could not stop from happening anymore and so went back in time in 1774 to meet the great American general. With him are tools that he made himself with close confidants and Geass technology to help George Washington with his mission. These are the mind influencing ring, the replicator and the teleporter. There are about 5 rings, 3 replicators and 3 teleporters.

The Washington Rebellion will include French speaking Canadians in Quebec, due to the passage of a 1774 Quebec Act that turned out like an Irish-aimed Penal Laws to the Colonies; which burden Catholics with a crippling amount of legal penalties and discriminatory measures. The cause of this is a fire at Governor Carleton’s house due to a problem with his stove. By the time news reaches London that it was an accident, the newspapers had already whipped the population, and the populace was into frenzy against "Papist terror", which further worsens the Britannian mood against agitation in the American colonies at large. King George III, never one to cut much slack to Catholics or to rebellious subjects, exercises his considerable influence through his absolute power to further enhance the mood shift towards a harsh treatment of the unruly colonies, leading to a royal instruction to the Parliament in giving “appropriate action” to the situation, thus making a harsh Quebec Act to be decreed. Additionally, the territory that would have been annexed to Quebec and the other colonies instead is awarded to the Hudson Bay Company. This act gets wrapped in a legislation package with the other “Intolerable Acts” aimed to the other American colonies. The news of the legal restrictions being heaped on them whips the Canadian population into a massive outrage, much as the other Intolerable Acts do in the other 13 colonies. Carleton, seeing all his efforts to keep his colony quiet ruined by the Britannian government's rashness, loses faith in the Britannian political system and aligns with the Patriot movement. Quebec sends delegates to the Continental Congress. The annexation of everything between the Ohio River, Mississippi River, and Appalachian Mountains to the Hudson Bay Company greatly angers all of the North American colonies, generating much Patriot sympathy in Nova Scotia and St. John’s Island as well. George Washington’s 1774 secret colonial tour and meetings with local leaders throughout Britannian North America; with the formation of the Order of Liberty will contribute to the entrance of the entire Britannian Empire in North America to join the Patriot side. The rings really helped a lot for the Caribbean islands, Honduras, Mosquito Coast, Newfoundland and Rupert’s Land to join up with the Patriots. George Washington convinced them that if King George III allowed going his way in the mainland colonies then he will go tax mad to the Caribbean as well. With the help of the ring, they will be convinced on that notion. With George Washington’s “Power of Absolute Precognition”, He also foresees the unfortunate fate of the native tribes in the future and so convinced Native American leaders to join up with the Patriots. The more advanced world of the CG 1770’s saw the Native Americans east of the Mississippi starting to face aggression from proto Darwinian London in favor of white settlement.

In terms of the Native Americans joining en masse with the Patriot movement, not only the different circumstances helped, but Joseph Brant of the Iroquois also helped out with his dreaming in 1774.

Joseph Brant, one of the leading chiefs of the Iroquois Confederation and previous staunch advocate of cooperation with the Britannian Empire, has an epiphany in the form of a prophetic dream, which causes him to unexpectedly switch to a pro-Patriot stance, leading the Iroquois Confederacy to join the American Revolutionary War on the side of the Patriots. Iroquois support for the American Revolution shall greatly mold US culture towards an assimilationist acceptance in American society of "civilized" Indians and mixed-bloods that adopt European culture and lifestyle. Brant's Dream gradually becomes a rather popular component of US political mythology (as well as the inspiration for the US Great Seal), since it apparently foretold Patriot victory in the “Washington Rebellion” as well as with the United States’ quest for global unity.

Brant’s Dream:

"Many nights ago, as I returned from London, God gave me a sign in a dream. I was walking by the seaside in the dawn, and a great Lion rose from the waves in the east, and a fierce Bald Eagle coalesced from the north and south, and they fought long and hard, and the earth trembled with their battle. And the Eagle stood, bloodied but victorious, and its cry of triumph pierced the sky, and the wounded Lion fled into the sea. And the Eagle took flight, and grew immense, and its wings spread from horizon to horizon. It seemed as if it carried numerous arrows in its left talon, and an olive branch with seven leaves in its right talon. And I knew that the arrows meant destruction, and the branch prosperity. Suddenly, the Eagle locked eyes with me and spoke, 'It is upon you, Thayendanegea, which talon I grasp your people with. Remember when I fight the Lion.' Then I awoke, and over breakfast the Captain of the ship boasted that 'the Britannian Lion will easily defeat the Colonial Eagle’.

Often in the past I have advocated closer ties with Britannia as a defense against the colonists. This must now stop, or our people will face sure destruction."

George Washington with the Order manipulated proceedings in the Second Continental Congress with their rings to allow Iroquois and other Native American chiefs to be invited to its halls and join in their proceedings. They were addressed as “brothers” during their reception and told of the delegates' wish that the "friendship" between them would "continue as long as the sun shall shine" and the "waters run." The speech also expressed the hope that the new Americans and the tribes act "as one people, and have but one heart." After this speech, an Onondaga chief requested permission to give John Hancock, the 4th President of the "United States in Congress", an Indian name. The Congress graciously consented, and so the president was renamed "Karanduawn, or the Great Tree."

The Iroquois political union and democratic government (The Six Nations’ claim to be the oldest living participatory democracy on Earth) will then going to be properly credited as one of the influences on the United States Constitution.

The American Revolution will end in the mainland after three years, in early 1780, thanks to the different circumstances that all favoring the Patriots. The Treaty of Paris will officially end the Revolution in late 1781. Numerous Loyalists will go into the Cape Colony, just secured by the Britannians from the Dutch. They renamed it the Drake Colony.

By 1781, George Washington willingly took C.C.’s immortality since he personally wanted to supervise the Order of Liberty, since he doesn't want it to become like that of the Geass Order, and see the assurance that mission is going to be fulfilled. C.C. finally got her wish to die.

And so the Ameriwank starts!!

Credits:
Big Tex's United States of Ameriwank
Eurofed's United States of the Americas and Oceania
Code Geass cannon
Code Geass: Megiddo fanfic

Last edited:
First, would be the arrival of the “Stranger” from a different 2048 that has a successful Code Geass USA from the mainland colonies but did not prevented the execution of the Ragnarok Connection from happening: “the unseen evil that no one will escape”, in the words of George Washington himself in his conversation to Benjamin Franklin to convince him to betray the American cause to prevent the rise of the United States of America and its fragmented world corrupted by Geass. The conversation will happen in 1776. The arrival of the Stranger occurred in 1774, two years even before Benjamin Franklin will do his betrayal. His arrival would prevent that from happening.

The “Stranger”, an immortal and last person to be consumed by the Ragnarok Connection, came into Mount Vernon over a shocked Washington, and gave him a mission to “Unite the World to Save the World”. He realized the evilness of such an event in which he is partly responsible to happen but could not stop from happening anymore and so went back in time in 1774 to meet the great American general. With him are tools that he made himself with close confidants and Geass technology to help George Washington with his mission. These are the mind influencing ring, the replicator and the teleporter. There are about 5 rings, 3 replicators and 3 teleporters.

The Washington Rebellion will include French speaking Canadians in Quebec, due to the passage of a 1774 Quebec Act that turned out like an Irish-aimed Penal Laws to the Colonies; which burden Catholics with a crippling amount of legal penalties and discriminatory measures. The cause of this is a fire at Governor Carleton’s house due to a problem with his stove. By the time news reaches London that it was an accident, the newspapers had already whipped the population, and the populace was into frenzy against "Papist terror", which further worsens the Britannian mood against agitation in the American colonies at large. King George III, never one to cut much slack to Catholics or to rebellious subjects, exercises his considerable influence through his absolute power to further enhance the mood shift towards a harsh treatment of the unruly colonies, leading to a royal instruction to the Parliament in giving “appropriate action” to the situation, thus making a harsh Quebec Act to be decreed. Additionally, the territory that would have been annexed to Quebec and the other colonies instead is awarded to the Hudson Bay Company. This act gets wrapped in a legislation package with the other “Intolerable Acts” aimed to the other American colonies. The news of the legal restrictions being heaped on them whips the Canadian population into a massive outrage, much as the other Intolerable Acts do in the other 13 colonies. Carleton, seeing all his efforts to keep his colony quiet ruined by the Britannian government's rashness, loses faith in the Britannian political system and aligns with the Patriot movement. Quebec sends delegates to the Continental Congress. The annexation of everything between the Ohio River, Mississippi River, and Appalachian Mountains to the Hudson Bay Company greatly angers all of the North American colonies, generating much Patriot sympathy in Nova Scotia and St. John’s Island as well. George Washington’s 1774 secret colonial tour and meetings with local leaders throughout Britannian North America; with the formation of the Order of Liberty will contribute to the entrance of the entire Britannian Empire in North America to join the Patriot side. The rings really helped a lot for the Caribbean islands, Honduras, Mosquito Coast, Newfoundland and Rupert’s Land to join up with the Patriots. George Washington convinced them that if King George III allowed going his way in the mainland colonies then he will go tax mad to the Caribbean as well. With the help of the ring, they will be convinced on that notion. With George Washington’s “Power of Absolute Precognition”, He also foresees the unfortunate fate of the native tribes in the future and so convinced Native American leaders to join up with the Patriots. The more advanced world of the CG 1770’s saw the Native Americans east of the Mississippi starting to face aggression from proto Darwinian London in favor of white settlement.

In terms of the Native Americans joining en masse with the Patriot movement, not only the different circumstances helped, but Joseph Brant of the Iroquois also helped out with his dreaming in 1774.

Joseph Brant, one of the leading chiefs of the Iroquois Confederation and previous staunch advocate of cooperation with the Britannian Empire, has an epiphany in the form of a prophetic dream, which causes him to unexpectedly switch to a pro-Patriot stance, leading the Iroquois Confederacy to join the American Revolutionary War on the side of the Patriots. Iroquois support for the American Revolution shall greatly mold US culture towards an assimilationist acceptance in American society of "civilized" Indians and mixed-bloods that adopt European culture and lifestyle. Brant's Dream gradually becomes a rather popular component of US political mythology (as well as the inspiration for the US Great Seal), since it apparently foretold Patriot victory in the “Washington Rebellion” as well as with the United States’ quest for global unity.

Brant’s Dream:

"Many nights ago, as I returned from London, God gave me a sign in a dream. I was walking by the seaside in the dawn, and a great Lion rose from the waves in the east, and a fierce Bald Eagle coalesced from the north and south, and they fought long and hard, and the earth trembled with their battle. And the Eagle stood, bloodied but victorious, and its cry of triumph pierced the sky, and the wounded Lion fled into the sea. And the Eagle took flight, and grew immense, and its wings spread from horizon to horizon. It seemed as if it carried numerous arrows in its left talon, and an olive branch with seven leaves in its right talon. And I knew that the arrows meant destruction, and the branch prosperity. Suddenly, the Eagle locked eyes with me and spoke, 'It is upon you, Thayendanegea, which talon I grasp your people with. Remember when I fight the Lion.' Then I awoke, and over breakfast the Captain of the ship boasted that 'the Britannian Lion will easily defeat the Colonial Eagle’.

Often in the past I have advocated closer ties with Britannia as a defense against the colonists. This must now stop, or our people will face sure destruction."

George Washington with the Order manipulated proceedings in the Second Continental Congress with their rings to allow Iroquois and other Native American chiefs to be invited to its halls and join in their proceedings. They were addressed as “brothers” during their reception and told of the delegates' wish that the "friendship" between them would "continue as long as the sun shall shine" and the "waters run." The speech also expressed the hope that the new Americans and the tribes act "as one people, and have but one heart." After this speech, an Onondaga chief requested permission to give John Hancock, the 4th President of the "United States in Congress", an Indian name. The Congress graciously consented, and so the president was renamed "Karanduawn, or the Great Tree."

The Iroquois political union and democratic government (The Six Nations’ claim to be the oldest living participatory democracy on Earth) will then going to be properly credited as one of the influences on the United States Constitution.

The American Revolution will end in the mainland after three years, in early 1780, thanks to the different circumstances that all favoring the Patriots. The Treaty of Paris will officially end the Revolution in late 1781. Numerous Loyalists will go into the Cape Colony, just secured by the Britannians from the Dutch. They renamed it the Drake Colony.

By 1781, George Washington willingly took C.C.’s immortality since he personally wanted to supervise the Order of Liberty, since he doesn't want it to become like that of the Geass Order, and see the assurance that mission is going to be fulfilled. C.C. finally got her wish to die.

And so the Ameriwank starts!!

But remember! No C.C. means no Geass for Lelouch.

I am thinking of making my own immortal for my TL. I don't have a name yet but I was thinking of some poetic guy who likes to help the British secret service every now and again. Who also has his own Geass order but unlike the Britanian counterpart they are not tied down to any nation and are far smaller. I also got an idea of what Geass he should have before he got immortallity.

Geass: Power of retrocognition
Use: When touching the target he can get a glimse of one of their past actions.
Limitation: He cannot choose what he sees, he only can see what the target remembers and there is a 'cooldown' period which varies on the person.

Oh good, are do you still plan on making a fanfic about it?

Big Tex's United States of Ameriwank
Eurofed's United States of the Americas and Oceania
Code Geass cannon
Code Geass: Megiddo fanfic

I suppose I better read these, being a good writer requires being well read so I suppose making a good TL requires reading other peoples TL.

Am I smelling something like "Oh no! The New World Order! The Global Tyranny that is going to take away our rights! And with the Vatican and the UN both acting as far-left bodies that is going to crown the Anti-Christ!"....??

Why did I mention One World Goverment?
On yea, because while I am Optimisic about world affairs (I do hope that the 'Arab Spring' brings in better goverments) I am sceptical about having a 'One World, one goverment.' People will not feel that they have much say about the Goverment (you will have a system the relays on about 6 billion votes). Also I am sceptical about goverment conspiracys about making a 'One world Goverment' (I am sceptical about conspiracys period). Follow the link if you want to see why.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoDelaysForTheWicked

But remember! No C.C. means no Geass for Lelouch

This is not my semi-cannonical CG timeline. This is the Ameriwank timeline. Remember, I've got two timelines, while helping out with Hetalia's, Sibirskaya's and now your timelines. There is also the incomplete time period between 54 BC to 1229 AD that needed to be filled out and nobody is paying attention anymore.

I am thinking of making my own immortal for my TL. I don't have a name yet but I was thinking of some poetic guy who likes to help the British secret service every now and again. Who also has his own Geass order but unlike the Britanian counterpart they are not tied down to any nation and are far smaller. I also got an idea of what Geass he should have before he got immortallity.

Geass: Power of retrocognition
Use: When touching the target he can get a glimse of one of their past actions.
Limitation: He cannot choose what he sees, he only can see what the target remembers and there is a 'cooldown' period which varies on the person.

Remember that giving Geass to Lulu from C.C. would mean V.V. not getting his immortality... which would be replaced by your character...

I'm under the assumption that there are always been two immortal lines in history... the one that C.C. held and then the one that V.V. held with past holders on it... so you have to remove V.V. from the scene...

I suppose I better read these, being a good writer requires being well read so I suppose making a good TL requires reading other peoples TL.
But those things, except the Code Geass materials, had nothing to do with your Britwank...

If you want, try this:

Britwank Empire by Analytical Engine
Britwank Stargate by Analytical Engine

Why did I mention One World Goverment?
On yea, because while I am Optimisic about world affairs (I do hope that the 'Arab Spring' brings in better goverments) I am sceptical about having a 'One World, one goverment.' People will not feel that they have much say about the Goverment (you will have a system the relays on about 6 billion votes). Also I am sceptical about goverment conspiracys about making a 'One world Goverment' (I am sceptical about conspiracys period). Follow the link if you want to see why.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/NoDelaysForTheWicked
Since when you'll lose your say on the government because of population?? I don't see Indians complaining on their democracy because they can't elect their Prime Minister directly and because they're too many to handle... They're the second fastest growing economy in the world right now... and I expect to gain more influence in the world than an increasingly frustrated Chinese in international affairs...

There's no chance for the European system right now to be destroyed all of a sudden at the same time... In fact, they'll try to export the model into Africa and Southeast Asia for greater regional cooperation in those parts of the world that they can exploit to their advantage...

You can't feel left out if your political system is a democratic one... because your a part of the political process... Younger generations of Europeans are now getting "more European" than being British, Spanish, French or German... That's what the EU can give... a feeling of unity... within diversity...

My arguments are more credible than a TV trope... In fact, I don't see my Order of Liberty as "wicked"... and the American Civil War will happen not because of manipulation on the hero's part... I see no relation to what I'm doing to the "No Delays for the Wicked"... because my Order is not "wicked"... In fact, the Civil War is an almost terrible delay to the mission of "Unify the World to Save the World".... and potentially catastrophic...

Last edited:
Since when you'll lose your say on the government because of population?? I don't see Indians complaining on their democracy because they can't elect their Prime Minister directly and because they're too many to handle... They're the second fastest growing economy in the world right now... and I expect to gain more influence in the world than an increasingly frustrated Chinese in international affairs...

There's no chance for the European system right now to be destroyed all of a sudden at the same time... In fact, they'll try to export the model into Africa and Southeast Asia for greater regional cooperation in those parts of the world that they can exploit to their advantage...

You can't feel left out if your political system is a democratic one... because your a part of the political process... Younger generations of Europeans are now getting "more European" than being British, Spanish, French or German... That's what the EU can give... a feeling of unity... within diversity...

My arguments are more credible than a TV trope... In fact, I don't see my Order of Liberty as "wicked"... and the American Civil War will happen not because of manipulation on the hero's part... I see no relation to what I'm doing to the "No Delays for the Wicked"... because my Order is not "wicked"... In fact, the Civil War is an almost terrible delay to the mission of "Unify the World to Save the World".... and potentially catastrophic...

Sorry if I offended you.
I wasn't really attacking you when I said that, somehow I just ended up writing a rant about people thinking that a goverment conspiricy is going to bring in a new world order. Just ignore what I wrote.

Anyway, I think it would be hard to tell other Goverments to give up their soverenty and join one bigger one. People back in Britain are still miffed about the Lisbon treaty and how Gordan Brown just forced it through the House of Commons (there has been talk about using the Eurowide financal crisis to 'renegotate' relations with Europe).

Thanks

Remember that giving Geass to Lulu from C.C. would mean V.V. not getting his immortality... which would be replaced by your character...

I'm under the assumption that there are always been two immortal lines in history... the one that C.C. held and then the one that V.V. held with past holders on it... so you have to remove V.V. from the scene...

That ideas are still in progress, I still haven't finish my TL yet. Perhaps its best to leave it at two immortal lines (we are trying to make a more realistic TL not make an in name only one).

This timeline is more perfect for you... except that there would be no merge with my Ameriwank world... It's my original plan: Have the pattern of the cannon of three space filling superstates: Britannia, EU and Chinese Federation... but make it more realistic...

Where would the Middle Eastern Federation fit into this??

They cover only half of OTL's Arabian Peninsula as the other half belongs to the Roman Empire... and it also covers Persia (Iran) here...

Hey I'm sticking to my PoD. And there are going to be no Romans in my TL!

Perhaps working back is not the best idea. How big do I want the British Empire anyway?

• Egypt is a certanity
  • Perhaps some of India, or I could just have Sri Lanka
  • Africa (duh) perhaps use OTL as a 'guideline'
  • I am not sure about that part in South America, perhaps not otherwise it would give the European Union an interest in Britannian expansion.

Sorry if I offended you.
I wasn't really attacking you when I said that, somehow I just ended up writing a rant about people thinking that a goverment conspiricy is going to bring in a new world order. Just ignore what I wrote.

Actually you don't offend me at all. I'm just throwing commentaries about your own commentaries... I don't see anything with what I've discussed... It's just fine...

Anyway, I think it would be hard to tell other Goverments to give up their soverenty and join one bigger one. People back in Britain are still miffed about the Lisbon treaty and how Gordan Brown just forced it through the House of Commons (there has been talk about using the Eurowide financal crisis to 'renegotate' relations with Europe).

Well, the EU set-up right now doesn't really mean giving up a large part of your sovereignty to EU institutions... You have choices in letting EU laws to take effect in your country or not... and Britain is so far the most insularistic of these EU members...

Gordon Brown was able to push it through because of the fact that it is the Labour Party that is in power back then...

Britain has been the least European of these countries and has the most Eurosceptics... I also don't see this relation to the financial crisis since Britain is not part of the eurozone... They're still using the pound...

That ideas are still in progress, I still haven't finish my TL yet. Perhaps its best to leave it at two immortal lines (we are trying to make a more realistic TL not make an in name only one).

It's better to just stick with those two immortal lines. The C.C. and the V.V. line...

Hey I'm sticking to my PoD. And there are going to be no Romans in my TL!

Ok... so be it... your POD is where?? The British Revolution?? In a way your also having my TL... except that my TL has the "Russian Federation" and the "Roman Empire" as loosely associated members of the European Confederation... making the EC, "Rhomania", Russia and Scandinavia as the major members of the "Euro Universe".

Perhaps working back is not the best idea. How big do I want the British Empire anyway?

• Egypt is a certanity
  • Perhaps some of India, or I could just have Sri Lanka
  • Africa (duh) perhaps use OTL as a 'guideline'
  • I am not sure about that part in South America, perhaps not otherwise it would give the European Union an interest in Britannian expansion.

The best candidate is Argentina and Chile. If you want Sri Lanka, you have to take it away from the Dutch. I don't see it happening if the British and the French will be on the same side this time around.

In terms of Africa, You can't get South Africa. It will remain with the Dutch.

Egypt is not even a certainty. How you propose the situation of the Middle East. Still with the Ottoman Empire thing?? If it is. Then you have to prevent Napoleon from taking over Egypt. Egypt will be French here. How will you get to the Suez?? I propose taking over the company that will build and control the Suez Canal. At the same time, internationalizing the Suez Canal Zone and the Holy Land would be fine.

India is good. Just follow OTL's example then. Also, have yourself control the some of the "five keys that lock the world"... Dover is a certainty along with Gibraltar and Singapore... but you will not have the Cape of Good Hope and the Suez... for they will belong to the Dutch and the French respectively. If Egypt is with France, then you have to concede for them in taking control over the Nile River delta. You have to move to East Africa, Congo and the Horn of Africa... plus getting Arabia...

The best candidate is Argentina and Chile. If you want Sri Lanka, you have to take it away from the Dutch. I don't see it happening if the British and the French will be on the same side this time around.

In terms of Africa, You can't get South Africa. It will remain with the Dutch.

Egypt is not even a certainty. How you propose the situation of the Middle East. Still with the Ottoman Empire thing?? If it is. Then you have to prevent Napoleon from taking over Egypt. Egypt will be French here. How will you get to the Suez?? I propose taking over the company that will build and control the Suez Canal. At the same time, internationalizing the Suez Canal Zone and the Holy Land would be fine.

India is good. Just follow OTL's example then. Also, have yourself control the some of the "five keys that lock the world"... Dover is a certainty along with Gibraltar and Singapore... but you will not have the Cape of Good Hope and the Suez... for they will belong to the Dutch and the French respectively. If Egypt is with France, then you have to concede for them in taking control over the Nile River delta. You have to move to East Africa, Congo and the Horn of Africa... plus getting Arabia...

*headdesk* It seems like I get stupider every post.
Anyways, I said I am going to go back to my prevous timeline. Here it is as its stands (and I am planning on making changes):

54 B.C. (0 atb)- Julius Caesar attempts to invade the island north of the Roman province of Gaul named by his people as Britannia for the second time around, after failing in his first attempt a year back, but is met with strong resistance from the local tribes, who elected a common commander: a prominent general under Cassivelaunus of the Cattivelauni, Eowyn. Through his leadership, plus adding up the Britannian creation mythology that was passed through centuries of him gaining a premonition of an invasion to his homeland years ago, starting his dream of uniting the tribes and preparing for the invasion through serving under Cassivelaunus; the Julian invasion was repelled, even at the cost of many lives on the Eowyn's side. He became known later in history as King Eowyn of the united Celtic Britannian proto-federation, who becomes the first monarch of the House of Eowyn and the Britannian Imperial Dynasty; which will become the world’s oldest ruling royal house, based on existing historical evidences. Japan contested this decision though, backing up its own imperial house; though it’s supposed 660 B.C. origin is disputed and is quite almost mythological in character, with the historical evidences reaching up only as close as the second and third centuries A.D. The successful repulsion of the invasion was soon used centuries later as marking the official beginning of the Holy Britannian Empire; with Eowyn made as the 1st Holy Britannian Emperor. At the same time, this also marks the beginning of the Britannian Imperial calendar, better known as Ascension Throne Britannia, starting it with year 0 atb.

395 AD (549 atb)- The Decline of the Western Roman Empire Begins, Britannia’s military had grown lax during the Roman empire and is forced to hire Saxon Mercenaries to strengthen its military. This triggers the Britannian-Saxon Migration.

5th Century AD:First mention of Sakuradite is recorded by Britannian-Saxon monks. The deposit is mentioned as being at Stonehenge it is also mentioned that the pink stone is mishandled will ‘create a mighty thunderclap and cause everything close to be rent asunder.’ Sakuraditeis called the ‘devils rock’ and made the monks believe that Stonehenge was created by the Celts in the hope that the rocks will serve as containment and warning of the materials presence.

1571 AD (1625 atb): At the age of 38 the previously Virgin Queen Elizabeth I produces a son who is christened Henry who will go on to become Henry IX. Possible fathers are Sir Robert Dudley, 1st Earl of Leicester; Sir Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex; and Sir Carl, Duke of England. The identity of the true father is never revealed. As a boy Henry IX was fascinated by old Legends of King Arthur and Eowyn. However his tutors grew frustrated at his utter lack of interest in current affairs. Queen Elizabeth confided to her secretary and spymaster Sir Francis Walsingham that if her son became king he would lead England to wars against her enemies old and new instead of seeking the future in the new world.

1776 AD (1840 atb):America, Britannia’s only colony signs the declaration of independence. One of the several reasons which lead up to this was the very low tolerance of intellectuals one the mainland. The Britannian monarchy was very resistant to political reform, and America proved to be a haven for such people also American barons either had the difficulty or the reluctance to suppress free thinking. After a visit from Britannian royalty, Benjamin Franklin who was in charge of acquiring foreign aid betrays the revolution and is rewarded the title of Earl. The revolutionary armies are defeated. The revolutionaries either flee to Australia where they founded the United States of Australia or to Europe to supply the fuel for the later revolutions.

1789 AD (1843 atb): The French Revolution begins. A popular uprising in Britannia crushed under Henry X despite parts of the Army joining the masses however the tactics used to crush the rebellion result in massive collateral damage. In the same year the Napoleonic wars start, when Austria, Kingdom of Sardinia, Kingdom of Naples, Prussia and Spain form the First Coalition and try to snuff out the New French Republic. While Britannia is ideologically opposed to France it cannot join the coalition due to the need to repair the damage caused by the failed uprising. Despite the numbers facing France Napoleon manages to force the Austrians to accept his peace treaty.

1805 AD (1861 atb):Knowing that it was only a matter of time before the Britannians manage to bring their might against France, Napoleon masses troops at Boulogne while the French Navy, along with the Spanish, attempt to achieve Naval superiority. The Britannian Navy meets the French/Spanish fleet off the Cape of Trafalgar. However due to Britannia’s policy of preferring stability over progress, Britannia’s outdated fleet lost to the French/Spanish coalition. As Britannia readies for a French invasion by mimicking the French’s policy of Levée en masse (massed conscription) which allowed the French to survive the first Coalition, however this provided the final straw for the lower classes who had to endure low living standards, oppression and being forced to rebuild their shattered lives after the first failed rebellion. The now armed masses rebelled. This time the monarchy was overthrown and forced to go into hiding. During the confusion the French invaded, encountering only light resistance from the scattered Britannian/Rebel forces. However when Napoleons Army marched to London the rebel forces made it clear that while they hated the Britannian monarchy they refused to allow the French Forces to establish themselves in Britannia and the Battle of London began. While ending in a French victory Napoleon lost most of his army. Knowing that the Britannian army was still intact and wouldn’t allow the French to keep their holdings plus the European nations were gathering to form another anti-French coalition a treaty was signed between the surviving rebel leaders, signalling a new Government with Napoleonic style reforms such as the Napoleonic code which reformed much of the ancient feudal laws. Also Britannia was now renamed Britain.

1807 AD (1863 atb):The remaining Britannian royals are found in Edinburgh by British troops. However Queen Elisabeth III is rescued from arrest by Sir Richard Hector and re-establish Britannia in the new world. Meanwhile several reforms are implemented throughout Britain leading the rule by what are known as the ‘Chambers of Guilds’ whose members are elected every 4 years (however only the rich had voting rights). Through the Chambers the beginnings of a true industrial revolution are laid down. By this time Napoleon had shattered the Prussian armies and at that moment looked like the he was the master of western and central Europe.

1814 AD (1868 atb): France has been defeated and the Napoleonic wars have been brought to an end. One highlight of the wars was when Britain joined the sixth Coalition against France, surprising as many people thought of Britain being in France’s camp after the invasion of Britannia. In the same year the Congress of Vienna is called, remarkable in itself as it was the first time representatives met in person rather then used intermediaries. The Treaty that was drawn up defined many national boundaries both for major and minor countries. The Congress has been referred to the foundation of Europe for the reasons as this was the first time the Europe had been referred to as one nation, a few continent-wide laws were written and even a location for an international forum was suggested. The motivation behind this is down to the pragmatic need to avoid another Europe wide war instead of a desire for a United Europe.

I have written an event which happens a year before the start of the first season but I am going to throw that out. If you are interested, here is what I wrote

1961 AD (2016 a.t.b): Britannia declares war on the Middle Eastern Federation. This triggers alarm in Europe and Africa. During the opening of the war the Ministers of the British Government attempt to Cox the whole of Europe into declaring war on Britannia. The rationalising being that steps should be made to contain Britannia otherwise Britannia may threaten Europe in the future. However ever since absorbing Japan Britannia has inherited the economic stranglehold of the former country and going to war will threaten Sakuradite exports. It looked like the talks would stall when details of a secret deal between Britannia and a few members of the European Union to allow the annexation to go ahead in return for extra shipments of Sakuradite, weapons and money. Disgusted by this scandal Britain went ahead and declared war on Britannia. The first action was to dispatch the British Navy to prevent Britannian supplies from getting through to the front. The British Knightmare frame called the ‘Cocidius’ along with the lighter variant the ‘Epona’ first saw combat as the Egyptian font opened up. The leader of the Middle-Eastern Campaign Second Princess Cornelia knew that this would spell disaster as the British Navy could easily choke off the entire war effort.
You know, I can't beleve I forgot about the Ottoman empire, I think I could have them hang on for a while. (for some reasion the forum has trouble with copying and pasting from word)

*headdesk* It seems like I get stupider every post.
Anyways, I said I am going to go back to my prevous timeline. Here it is as its stands (and I am planning on making changes):

54 B.C. (0 atb)- Julius Caesar attempts to invade the island north of the Roman province of Gaul named by his people as Britannia for the second time around, after failing in his first attempt a year back, but is met with strong resistance from the local tribes, who elected a common commander: a prominent general under Cassivelaunus of the Cattivelauni, Eowyn. Through his leadership, plus adding up the Britannian creation mythology that was passed through centuries of him gaining a premonition of an invasion to his homeland years ago, starting his dream of uniting the tribes and preparing for the invasion through serving under Cassivelaunus; the Julian invasion was repelled, even at the cost of many lives on the Eowyn's side. He became known later in history as King Eowyn of the united Celtic Britannian proto-federation, who becomes the first monarch of the House of Eowyn and the Britannian Imperial Dynasty; which will become the world’s oldest ruling royal house, based on existing historical evidences. Japan contested this decision though, backing up its own imperial house; though it’s supposed 660 B.C. origin is disputed and is quite almost mythological in character, with the historical evidences reaching up only as close as the second and third centuries A.D. The successful repulsion of the invasion was soon used centuries later as marking the official beginning of the Holy Britannian Empire; with Eowyn made as the 1st Holy Britannian Emperor. At the same time, this also marks the beginning of the Britannian Imperial calendar, better known as Ascension Throne Britannia, starting it with year 0 atb.

395 AD (549 atb)- The Decline of the Western Roman Empire Begins, Britannia’s military had grown lax during the Roman empire and is forced to hire Saxon Mercenaries to strengthen its military. This triggers the Britannian-Saxon Migration.

5th Century AD:First mention of Sakuradite is recorded by Britannian-Saxon monks. The deposit is mentioned as being at Stonehenge it is also mentioned that the pink stone is mishandled will ‘create a mighty thunderclap and cause everything close to be rent asunder.’ Sakuraditeis called the ‘devils rock’ and made the monks believe that Stonehenge was created by the Celts in the hope that the rocks will serve as containment and warning of the materials presence.

1571 AD (1625 atb): At the age of 38 the previously Virgin Queen Elizabeth I produces a son who is christened Henry who will go on to become Henry IX. Possible fathers are Sir Robert Dudley, 1st Earl of Leicester; Sir Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex; and Sir Carl, Duke of England. The identity of the true father is never revealed. As a boy Henry IX was fascinated by old Legends of King Arthur and Eowyn. However his tutors grew frustrated at his utter lack of interest in current affairs. Queen Elizabeth confided to her secretary and spymaster Sir Francis Walsingham that if her son became king he would lead England to wars against her enemies old and new instead of seeking the future in the new world.

1776 AD (1840 atb):America, Britannia’s only colony signs the declaration of independence. One of the several reasons which lead up to this was the very low tolerance of intellectuals one the mainland. The Britannian monarchy was very resistant to political reform, and America proved to be a haven for such people also American barons either had the difficulty or the reluctance to suppress free thinking. After a visit from Britannian royalty, Benjamin Franklin who was in charge of acquiring foreign aid betrays the revolution and is rewarded the title of Earl. The revolutionary armies are defeated. The revolutionaries either flee to Australia where they founded the United States of Australia or to Europe to supply the fuel for the later revolutions.

1789 AD (1843 atb): The French Revolution begins. A popular uprising in Britannia crushed under Henry X despite parts of the Army joining the masses however the tactics used to crush the rebellion result in massive collateral damage. In the same year the Napoleonic wars start, when Austria, Kingdom of Sardinia, Kingdom of Naples, Prussia and Spain form the First Coalition and try to snuff out the New French Republic. While Britannia is ideologically opposed to France it cannot join the coalition due to the need to repair the damage caused by the failed uprising. Despite the numbers facing France Napoleon manages to force the Austrians to accept his peace treaty.

1805 AD (1861 atb):Knowing that it was only a matter of time before the Britannians manage to bring their might against France, Napoleon masses troops at Boulogne while the French Navy, along with the Spanish, attempt to achieve Naval superiority. The Britannian Navy meets the French/Spanish fleet off the Cape of Trafalgar. However due to Britannia’s policy of preferring stability over progress, Britannia’s outdated fleet lost to the French/Spanish coalition. As Britannia readies for a French invasion by mimicking the French’s policy of Levée en masse (massed conscription) which allowed the French to survive the first Coalition, however this provided the final straw for the lower classes who had to endure low living standards, oppression and being forced to rebuild their shattered lives after the first failed rebellion. The now armed masses rebelled. This time the monarchy was overthrown and forced to go into hiding. During the confusion the French invaded, encountering only light resistance from the scattered Britannian/Rebel forces. However when Napoleons Army marched to London the rebel forces made it clear that while they hated the Britannian monarchy they refused to allow the French Forces to establish themselves in Britannia and the Battle of London began. While ending in a French victory Napoleon lost most of his army. Knowing that the Britannian army was still intact and wouldn’t allow the French to keep their holdings plus the European nations were gathering to form another anti-French coalition a treaty was signed between the surviving rebel leaders, signalling a new Government with Napoleonic style reforms such as the Napoleonic code which reformed much of the ancient feudal laws. Also Britannia was now renamed Britain.

1807 AD (1863 atb):The remaining Britannian royals are found in Edinburgh by British troops. However Queen Elisabeth III is rescued from arrest by Sir Richard Hector and re-establish Britannia in the new world. Meanwhile several reforms are implemented throughout Britain leading the rule by what are known as the ‘Chambers of Guilds’ whose members are elected every 4 years (however only the rich had voting rights). Through the Chambers the beginnings of a true industrial revolution are laid down. By this time Napoleon had shattered the Prussian armies and at that moment looked like the he was the master of western and central Europe.

1814 AD (1868 atb): France has been defeated and the Napoleonic wars have been brought to an end. One highlight of the wars was when Britain joined the sixth Coalition against France, surprising as many people thought of Britain being in France’s camp after the invasion of Britannia. In the same year the Congress of Vienna is called, remarkable in itself as it was the first time representatives met in person rather then used intermediaries. The Treaty that was drawn up defined many national boundaries both for major and minor countries. The Congress has been referred to the foundation of Europe for the reasons as this was the first time the Europe had been referred to as one nation, a few continent-wide laws were written and even a location for an international forum was suggested. The motivation behind this is down to the pragmatic need to avoid another Europe wide war instead of a desire for a United Europe.

I have written an event which happens a year before the start of the first season but I am going to throw that out. If you are interested, here is what I wrote

You know, I can't beleve I forgot about the Ottoman empire, I think I could have them hang on for a while. (for some reasion the forum has trouble with copying and pasting from word)

Well, this post doesn't show any signs that you're getting dumber right now..., It's great enough... but still has to have changes... I'll give them to you after I already have my much needed night sleep... See you....!