Aged Historical Figures (and their offspring)

Deleted member 105545

Loving this thread!!

Screenshot (329).png

Vladdie looks like the perfect man for Sean Connery to perform as in an alternate history movie, which could involve him not dying of a disease and living a little longer to get Stalin deposed and lead a much more aggressive USSR. Maybe there can be a three-front WW2 with this kind of TL.

Since we got Lenin, Beria, and Malenkov here already, why not see what Nikolai Bukharin would look like had he not been purged by Stalin in 1938? Hell, why not try two different pics: one for 1953 (the year Stalin died and the start of the ensuing power struggle), and one for 1964 (the year that Nikita Khrushchev was booted from power)?

BTW, I'm making a PSA: Use FaceApp at your own discretion, cause you know, malicious Russian intelligence. I don't trust FaceApp whatsoever, because it is a Russian company that is fronted by the FSB. Granted, that information may not be verified, but we know that the company is not exactly the most trustworthy to deal with consumers' information.

Just a heads up.

Where are the offsprings? :)
I think since you can make historical figures younger on the FaceApp, it does not look exactly look like they were when they were younger, so you could say it is an alternate offspring.
But anyways:
I want, no I NEED Nixon with a beard.

Some of these are pretty interesting and I kind of want to try this out myself, but I’m afraid about the privacy issues with FaceApp. As long as I don’t upload pictures of myself, is the privacy stuff still an issue?

Some of these are pretty interesting and I kind of want to try this out myself, but I’m afraid about the privacy issues with FaceApp. As long as I don’t upload pictures of myself, is the privacy stuff still an issue?
If you are really worried, I just found there is a way to delete all the data it has collected.

rick nixon 2.png

Is it just me or does it look like he would go by Rick Nixon in this TL?
Anyways just got the app and accidentally gave it access to my photo library, R.I.P. my privacy on those photos. So yeah, I like it.
Now that I think about it, I really want to use this in a timeline. Why? Because it is Nixon with a beard!

Here’s three I did a week or so ago that I was pleased with the turn out of:

7FD9A8F4-7815-403A-9FC7-4DACB2EFAB9A.jpeg

Russian general Lavr Kornilov

6CCEBCE7-9354-48F5-9C70-80D8A6DC21A1.jpeg

Ol’ Lenin

16EEE152-5DB8-4A7C-97E7-E6A93E54D9E0.jpeg

And Hitler