Aftermath of Brisco County jr?

So I've been watching The Adventures of Brisco County Jr recently and it got me thinking about the aftermath of the series and how their events would affect history if they really happened. Considering that in the first episode alone Brisco rode a train car with a functional rocket attached to it... in 1893!!! which does open up some interesting possibilities.

c5e60bb8617ecbf086a09537fec9e046--tv-westerns-bruce-campbell.jpg

So far I've also scene a functional tank straight out of the interwar period that was being developed by the US army and some prototype motorcycles that were stolen by a gang of outlaws. That's not even getting into the stuff with the orb.

During that same period is Nicodemus Legend of the series Legend with Ernest Pratt (Richard Dean Anderson) and Janos Bartok (John de Lancie).

During that same period is Nicodemus Legend of the series Legend with Ernest Pratt (Richard Dean Anderson) and Janos Bartok (John de Lancie).
True even if they are separated by little over a decade with Legend being set around 1876 and Brisco around 1893. I could see them taking place in the same timeline which could have some interesting effects on the wild west and the beginning of the 20th century.

True even if they are separated by little over a decade with Legend being set around 1876 and Brisco around 1893. I could see them taking place in the same timeline which could have some interesting effects on the wild west and the beginning of the 20th century.
What if Ernest Pratt and Brisco County Jr., were recruited by the U.S. Secret Service, after a devious Spanish plot, and after Loveless attempted to partition the United States. For even weirder experiences, the action also involves Nevada Sheriffs John Wang ( Shanghai Noon) and Viva and a device left in Hill Valley, California (Back to the Future III and A Million Ways to Die in the West) Even Brett Maverick (Maverick) can be seen trying to steal the artifact. ...

What if Ernest Pratt and Brisco County Jr., were recruited by the U.S. Secret Service, after a devious Spanish plot, and after Loveless attempted to partition the United States. For even weirder experiences, the action also involves Nevada Sheriffs John Wang ( Shanghai Noon) and Viva and a device left in Hill Valley, California (Back to the Future III and A Million Ways to Die in the West) Even Brett Maverick (Maverick) can be seen trying to steal the artifact. ...
Plus considering the events of The Wild Wild West tv series I'd say the final decades follow of the 19th century thing's would be about twenty to thirty years ahead of OTL.

Plus considering the events of The Wild Wild West tv series I'd say the final decades follow of the 19th century thing's would be about twenty to thirty years ahead of OTL.

Loveless came up with some very interesting items. And there were others:

The giant Tuning Fork in TNOT Avaricious Actuary
John Brown's Flame Cannon in TNOT Flaming Ghost
The Falcon Cannon in TNOT Falcon

Just to name a few. It would be interesting for Briscoe to work with Jim and Artie, I ought to give that some thought. Of course I really need to finish my TIME TRAX/THE WILD WILD WEST crossover first...

Loveless came up with some very interesting items. And there were others:

The giant Tuning Fork in TNOT Avaricious Actuary
John Brown's Flame Cannon in TNOT Flaming Ghost
The Falcon Cannon in TNOT Falcon

Just to name a few. It would be interesting for Briscoe to work with Jim and Artie, I ought to give that some thought. Of course I really need to finish my TIME TRAX/THE WILD WILD WEST crossover first...
Actually considered that Legend also took place during the final years of the Grant Administration it would probably be to far of a stretch for "Nicodemus Legend" and Bartok to be teaming up with West and Gordon. Heck they even saved Grant from a kidnapping attempt by a Confederate war hero, while Brisco county took place well over a decade later in 1893.

Plus Bartok would be very useful against Loveless.

Actually considered that Legend also took place during the final years of the Grant Administration it would probably be to far of a stretch for "Nicodemus Legend" and Bartok to be teaming up with West and Gordon. Heck they even saved Grant from a kidnapping attempt by a Confederate war hero, while Brisco county took place well over a decade later in 1893.

Plus Bartok would be very useful against Loveless.
I wonder if theres a way to also include the dollar trilogy, red dead redemption, and other westerns in as well, because I always wonder what the country would look like if all the wild west storys were real and how they would affect politics and culture?

Well, several points could come into play.

First, consider Brisco County Sr., was an avid law man in his own respect, and could reasonably have met Grant. If you count "Jack of All Trades", the family has been protecting the country since the Revolution...

Second,you also have 2 sets of West and Gordon. Both could have very different interactions with the County family....

As for Pratt and Bartok, I can see Bartok turning into someone like "Q" in James Bond...

I admit I haven’t seen this show but it seems interesting.

i495022.jpg

https://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_495022-Marmon-Herrington-CTL-3M.html
i495434.jpg

https://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_495434-Yamaha-DT-125.html

The US Military having vehicles like this in the 1890s would certainly be interesting. I guess they would be deployed during an ATL Spanish-American war, maybe the Rough Riders are bikers this time around?
It probably would have kicked off a bit of an arms race after European observers see the new innovations from the Wild West in action.
I wonder if theres a way to also include the dollar trilogy, red dead redemption, and other westerns in as well, because I always wonder what the country would look like if all the wild west storys were real and how they would affect politics and culture?
I'm guessing that things would be roughly ten to thirty years ahead of OTL technologically speaking, along with the wild west being larger to explain some of those extra states and territories (Alberta, British Columbia, Yukon, Baja, Sonora and Chichua.)

I admit I haven’t seen this show but it seems interesting.

i495022.jpg

https://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_495022-Marmon-Herrington-CTL-3M.html
i495434.jpg

https://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_495434-Yamaha-DT-125.html

The US Military having vehicles like this in the 1890s would certainly be interesting. I guess they would be deployed during an ATL Spanish-American war, maybe the Rough Riders are bikers this time around?
Actually it wouldn't be to far of stretch if Bartok's land rover served as a basis for the tank and motorcycles from Brisco county jr. Since it was developed over 17 years before the events of Brisco County jr in 1893, which could mean the Automotive industry had an earlier starting point.
I found this little article that could explain things. Apparently in 1862, R. Finley Hunt developed a "war machine " which never got off the drawing table:

https://mysteriousuniverse.org/2011...a-flying-war-machine-discovered-in-bookstore/

Maybe in the ATL, things were different...
Interesting. I wonder if that would mean Bioshock Infinite would exist in this universe or not.

Seems like a perfect fit also for The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne:

ZX4ML9M.jpg

And maybe this is the universe where John Wayne's The Alamo is an accurate depiction...

Hmmm. Well, in Alamo '60, Santa Anna was something like Nikita Khrushchev by way of Ming the Merciless. Why so? The Zorro stories seem to take place well into the 1820s at least, and yet depict California firmly in Spanish control. Maybe Santa Anna's career was stymied under continued Spanish control - or perhaps he himself was given the frustrating task of foiling the masked man in black.

(Continued Spanish presence suggests some big changes for the Napoleonic wars in Europe, possibly related to certain differences in the person of Napoleon)

The Texas Revolution is barely explained in Alamo '60, so it could just as well have happened in the wake of a delayed collapse in Spanish authority. Of course, when Santa Anna rolls up on the besieged Texians, he is appalled that for every one of the defenders that fall, they take ten men with them! Worse yet, the dying John Way- uh, Davy Crockett manages to detonate the Alamo's substantial supply of gunpowder, kills countless Mexican soldiers.

Suitably cautious of these seemingly superhuman feats, Santa Anna takes a much larger force with him in his attempt to capture the Texas government, which gives him sufficient coverage at San Jacinto to escape. This leads to a longer, nastier, though ultimately successful Texas Revolution, with weaker national authority all around, setting the stage for the chaotic wild wild west era to come.

Hmmm. Well, in Alamo '60, Santa Anna was something like Nikita Khrushchev by way of Ming the Merciless. Why so? The Zorro stories seem to take place well into the 1820s at least, and yet depict California firmly in Spanish control. Maybe Santa Anna's career was stymied under continued Spanish control - or perhaps he himself was given the frustrating task of foiling the masked man in black.

(Continued Spanish presence suggests some big changes for the Napoleonic wars in Europe, possibly related to certain differences in the person of Napoleon)
any more ideas for zorro? and how about the dollar trilogy and Django?

any more ideas for zorro? and how about the dollar trilogy and Django?
Well I'm guessing that the civil war was a bit more bloody with both sides being equipped with, brass cartridge repeating rifles by its earliest days and a greater prevalence of trench fighting thanks to gatling guns.

Well I'm guessing that the civil war was a bit more bloody with both sides being equipped with, brass cartridge repeating rifles by its earliest days and a greater prevalence of trench fighting thanks to gatling guns.
how would zorro affect the history of Spanish and Mexican California, especially with the Quintero and montero in charge of the place and zorro involvement in California joining the USA and other zorro adventures?