A Blank Map Thread

Much appreciated map request

Does anybody have this map *Xwarq used it in his Decline of Rome TL* completely blank with no borders but only rivers?

OldWorldBlank.jpg

Last edited:
Hi (yup new), love all of your work and just wondering if someone good at map alteration could do something for me (cannot draw to save my life!)

595px-%C3%85land_map.png

could I have any land touching the border of the map (so there should be only islands) removed and the dodgy patches(including the pink spot) fixed?

Last edited:
Latest changes to the UCS basemap.

-Added the missing French Southern lands and the South Sandwich islands.
-Improved Japan and Korea.
-Improved Madagascar.
-Added Khanka lake.

EDIT: Corrected the San Francisco Bay and added Lake Tahoe.

worldmapblank.png

Last edited:
i got mildly inspired.. but remained incredibly lazy. so instead of doing anything worth posting elsewhere... i decided to place my map of Reach here...

Reach is actually more closely related to Mars in terms of geography... but like i said, lazy

I enjoy the rivulets of LAND in the middle of the oceans. :D

Added the latest changes to Siberia, Japan, Korea, Italy, Corsica, California, the Carribean, the Gujarat peninsula, the Burma inlet, the Yucatan, the South sandwich islands/French TAF/Norwegian dependencies, Madagascar, and the rivers that were re-alligned to this blank map:

EDIT: Fixed St. Pierre and Miquelon.

thande20worldmap20legen.png

Last edited:
Added the latest changes to Siberia, Japan, Korea, Italy, Corsica, California, the Carribean, the Gujarat peninsula, the Burma inlet, the Yucatan, the South sandwich islands/French TAF/Norwegian dependencies, Madagascar, and the rivers that were re-alligned to this blank map:

Ah, excellent. I was putting that off :p.

However you had a little blob of green in that one bay in southern Australia.

EDIT: Urgh even though it's more correct i dislike that blob of black in the Persian Gulf.

Add this to your post:
Thande Worldmap Legend 14.PNG

Thande Worldmap Legend 14.PNG