Alternate world Propaganda

Fallout_3_Enclave_Propaganda.jpg

Enclave for life!

And the best part is that we're not mutants, they'd protect our asses if we ever got ISOT'ed to the Fallout-verse, then we'd get plasma weapons...and knowledge of the games, and we can nip Mr./Ms. 101 in the bud the moment he/she steps out of the cave and then go on to take control of the remaining wastes.

And the best part is that we're not mutants, they'd protect our asses if we ever got ISOT'ed to the Fallout-verse, then we'd get plasma weapons...and knowledge of the games, and we can nip Mr./Ms. 101 in the bud the moment he/she steps out of the cave and then go on to take control of the remaining wastes.

"Okay, he's going to come out of the Vault now... OKAY FIRE! Whoah what the hell!"

*through gritted teeth*

"I can't move, everything is gone green...Oh god he still can, hes got a gun aahhhhhh!!!!"

Respect the Dead!
Put down Walking Plague victims without hesitation:
Destroy the corpse’s head,
Let your loved one truly rest in peace.

I made this in Photoshop to experiment with Propaganda making. It says "Let Us Follow Kim Jong-il's Great Intelligence!

That's what a book said the translation was (It is a real slogan, that's just what the translator said though. The Korean is right, the English might not be).

north_korean_propaganda_by_garudateam-d5hgcjg.png

I've finally returned to working on my long-lived Sparrow Avengers project (European Crimson Skies). It's the one for which I made the airship warning propaganda leaflet two years ago (or was it three ?). Currently, I'm writing more of the backstory and making flags, various insignia and some propaganda posters.

Here's a rather simple recruitment poster. Made in the Zemplín Federation during the 1920s, encouraging men to join the country's army.

Náborový plagát armády Zemplínskej federácie (20. roky).png

Translation (from the Zemplín dialect of Slovak):

"These two lads have already stood to the defence of our dear Zemplín homeland.

And what will you do ?! Enlist !

When you defend your homeland, you're also defending your family, your abode, and your estate.
"

The infantrymen shown are a soldier (no rank insignia on coat lapels) and a soldier first class (with the according rank insignia on coat lapels).

Last edited:
Here's another one, also from the 1920s (though used well into the early 1930s). The soldier featured is a master sergeant of the infantry. Not so much a poster for recruitment as for motivation or morale-boosting, especially among the border guard elements of the Zemplín army. The text is basically a short rhyme that unobtrusively reminds the average soldier of his border guarding duties.

Propaganda armády Zemplínskej federácie (20. roky) - obrana hraníc.png

Translation:

"In day as well as the black night
at the border I stand guard."

Last edited: