alternatehistory.com

Semi Sane Author
Semi Sane Author 1
I don't have Cake, but I could lend you a Companion cube ...
Blasta60
Blasta60 1
For the Good of All of Us (except the ones who are dead). ;)
Semi Sane Author
Semi Sane Author 1
So basically 99% of Planetos in your The Cat from Kanto when concerning the ones who are dead, and the survivors would question for the Good of All of Us. :)
Blasta60
Blasta60 1
Not yet. }:)
Semi Sane Author
Semi Sane Author 1
Have you ever played the game Black and White, as I'm seeing you playing bowling using rocks and non-worshipper's houses. And fire and lightning and death.
Blasta60
Blasta60 1
Sadly no. I tried a game called 'Godus' on the Apple Store which apparently allowed you to go around being a jerkass god, but the microtransactions swiftly got it deleted.
Semi Sane Author
Semi Sane Author 1
Black and White was okay, just ran on Gods Need Belief thing, and therefore you couldn't just be a force of everlasting wrath. If I'm going to be a god, then having worshippers should be an optional thing not something I'm required to do.
Blasta60
Blasta60 1
They could always worship you in fear of your wrath. Just limit true chaos to ‘unfavourable regions’, while your followers are allowed some modicum of stability.
Semi Sane Author
Semi Sane Author 1
Yes, my strategy was to rain hell down on the unbelievers and be nice to my worshippers. But that I'd like to be able to just be unbound and have Phenomenal Cosmic Powers without them coming at a price.
Blasta60
Blasta60 1
Ah, I get you.

You want to be Primal Dialga. :p