Photos of the Kaiserreich

Sure that works, the Goverment still is able to censor stuff but it's not explicitly based on religon.
Also this couod solve the discussion about the corruption: the Church solved its own corruption ( more or less..) back in the 80s-90s while Italian politics still suffer like OTL but in a ironic twist the south is in better comditions of the south thanks to Mussolini' s forced industrialisatio and crackdown on organised crime (In OTL he had plans about it but he was stopped by the war.ITTL he started earlier in preparation for the war aginst the Pope and because he wasn't distracted by the colonies)

Also this couod solve the discussion about the corruption: the Church solved its own corruption ( more or less..) back in the 80s-90s while Italian politics still suffer like OTL but in a ironic twist the south is in better comditions of the south thanks to Mussolini' s forced industrialisatio and crackdown on organised crime (In OTL he had plans about it but he was stopped by the war.ITTL he started earlier in preparation for the war aginst the Pope and because he wasn't distracted by the colonies)
That works, although due to the new update the South is actually where the Federation lies. It could still be better off due to Mussolini screwing North Italy up in his policies.

Ludwig_Kaas_Konkordatsunterzeichnung_mini.jpg

220px-Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-F078072-0004,_Konrad_Adenauer.jpg

Ludwig Kass and Konrad Adenauer Reichkanzler & Vizekanzler of the German Empire following the retirement of Franz Von Papen and the establishment of the Vizekanzler following the drafting of a new German Constitution in 1937 Kass and Adenauer of the Zentrum party we're elected in the 1937 Reichkanzler election defeating the SPD ticket of Otto Wels & Kurt Schumacher after the election they began to work on fixing the German economy following Black Monday by Bailing out the Junkers, selling land and colonies to the a number of nations (Two Sicilies, Greece, Egypt, & the Indian Empire), estabishing what was called a "Conservative Democracy" which combines Adenauer's Ordoliberal style economic and fisical policies and Kass's social policies which reforms germam society along Catholic conservative lones while maintaining social equality they were also very active on the foreign stage negotiating or appeasing with independence movements in german colonies (most notably secretly giving Paul Von Lettow-Vorbeck the green light to shoot Goering out of a cannon) along with putting down a syndicalist rebellion in Indochina, helping the AUS win the 2nd American Civil War, assisting the Qing Empire in modernizing the country & reformed it's political system, assisting there Mittleuropa/Reichpakt allies in economic recovery and military buildup, and absorbing Austria, Bohemia, Denmark, and Switzerland (due to the Hungarian, Revolution which brought Illyia and the Italian Republic into the Reichspakt, a personal union between the 2 nations, and the Romandie crisis which the French gained Romandie) following the Internationale's decaration of war on the Reichspakt Ludwig would go on the western front to help increase morale for German troops on the Rhine including the infamous "Not one step back" speech while Konrad looked to the east and successfully appeasing Pytor Wrangel and an increasingly agressive, booming, and revanchist Russian Empire with the Budapest agreeement which would seed the UBD, most of Belarus, and all of Ukraine east of the Dnieper to Russia in exchange for a 10 year non-aggression pact after this and the Entente's declaration of war on the Internationale and the Pacific concordance (which they and the Dutch would give cede all of it's asian colonies to Japan in exchange all POW's were given safe passage back to Europe) they moved troops fromt the eastern front toward the Rhine where Reichpakt troops sucessfully crossed the Rhine following Operation Bismark and liberates Paris with Nationalist French troops in August 26 of 1945 6 months later American, Brazilian, Canadian, German, Nationalist French, Polish, and Portugese forces liberated London from Britan's following the end of the 2nd weltkreig Europe went through a era of peace and prosperity despite Kalterkreig between Allied Powers (a merger of the APCPS, Entente, and Mittleuropa) vs the BRIEAS (Brazil, Russia, India Egypt, America, and South Africa along with it's puppets) the two are remebered by the allied nations (especially in Germany) as two guiding lights in a world of darkness which not only saved Germany from economic collapse but also all of europe from godless syndicalism

Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1985-021-09%2C_Fl%C3%BCchtlinge.jpg

Metz, Communard France. Expulsion of Germans after the 2nd Weltkrieg (1940-1943)

After the Kaiserreich's defeat in the 2nd Weltkrieg, hundreds of thousands of Germans migrate to the east. They hoped to cross the Elbe and escape the Internationale's occupation zone. Around half arrived to the Russian Empire's occupation zone, which would become the Kingdom of Prussia in 1945.

images

Field Marshall Sarit Thanarat of Kingdom of Siam the successor to the Iron Marshal Plaek Phibun Songkhram.

He was love as much as he was hated due to his actions. Unlike the Iron Marshall decisiveness on matter of the monarch, Sarit make his stand point clear by bolstering the importance of monarchy and help people through the method that can’t be accomplish by democratic government. Resulting in return of order to the country.

He is also known for his “de syndicalization” campaign in the occupied Burmese Union and Indochinese Union. It was known to be bloody and result in many death. Ultimately the campaign was successful in Burma, but was only semi successful in Indochina.

@theg*ddam*hoi2fan and President Earl Warren i have an idea for Liberia: basically under the NRC , the american government openly invited african-americans to move there , arguing that their life would be better, so they could get rid of "dangerous" elements of society while also getting a new ally in Africa
Is it a good idea or not?

Unknown.jpeg

Proud Combat Squad member posses for Photograph. Many would die fighting during the last stages of Moscow's defense. Many Neo Savinkovist groups see these men as tic heroes against the global "Germanic-Syndicalist conspiracy."

images.jpeg

Early Russian State soldier. The equipment would become more sophisticated during the war, and pre war when the "economic boom" of National Populist Russia was most felt. (alot though re armament)
Note: Trying to keep these canon, so I lack a more modernized uniform. Those above aren't army, they are Combat squad. Also, I just find it wrong for some reason to use soviet soldiers for Russian State, those hated syndies. It also annoys me when they look to germany. Gotta keep searching I guess...

Last edited:
View attachment 414657
Early Russian State soldier. The equipment would become more sophisticated during the war, and pre war when the "economic boom" of National Populist Russia was most felt. (alot though re armament)
Note: Trying to keep these canon, so I lack a more modernized uniform. Those above aren't army, they are Combat squad. Also, I just find it wrong for some reason to use soviet soldiers for Russian State, those hated syndies. It also annoys me when they look to germany. Gotta keep searching I guess...
Why not just photoshop them getting rid of the bolshevik symbols in favor of the Russian Tricolor or Sowrd & Crown of Thorns

Why not just photoshop them getting rid of the bolshevik symbols in favor of the Russian Tricolor or Sowrd & Crown of Thorns
The olive green uniform seems meh. I think something more formal might be needed. I find it too unlikely that it turns basically into a Carbon copy of soviet uniforms.

2f99f6283dd2be11fbbfbba938e7e6c5.jpg
Turkestani generals plotting operation Timur, the invasion of the Russian State. Many retaliatory atrocities were done in response to the Russian States advance into Turkestan. One Germany's strongest allies in the war, and the nations retain a very close relationship.

Also another I don't like about photoshopping soviet uniforms, is it shows the whole "savinkov is stalin in a blackshirt" cliche, which isn't really how things work.