Photos of the Kaiserreich

b750719a-fee6-4786-8373-1f38f267c45e.jpg

Canadian Anti Tank jeep during the intervention of the Second American Civil War. Becoming feared by their Syndie foes for their ability rapidly attack enemy tank and then quickly flee.

mqdefault.jpg

A japan series match between chubu Zunichi Dragons and koushu[1] kia tigers. Nippon professional Baseball (NPB) is one of top baseball league in the world. Comprised of 20 teams, they hold 150 matches per team, totaling over 3000 matches. Comprised of 2 sub-leagues(pacific league and central league), the top 4 teams from each subleague goes to post seasons, where the champions of each subleague in Japan Series.

---
[1]ooc: Gwangju ITTL.

Hg7amc1.jpg

A photo from The Adventures of Lolo the Penguin (1988), a collaborative effort by Soviet Russian and Japanese animators. The cartoon is believed to be the origin of massive influence of the Japanese anime in the Soviet animation.
For those who are in Tank - this is a real Soviet-Japanese cartoon. I saw him 2 times.

image.jpeg

"The Charge of the Immortals" a painting by American artist Don Troiani, detailing the International Revolutionary Marine Corps's actions during the battle of the Ottowa valley in 1937. This particular painting shows them breaking through the German secondary defensive line, which was considered the hardest fortification to breach. This battle earned the Marine Corps eternal glory.

image.jpeg

"Beginning of the End" painting by Don Troiani, showing an IRMC beach landing in Brazil during the Second Weltkrieg, June 1949.

(For anyone who is wondering why all the Marine Corps shit, I was a US Marine)

leviathan-cn_medium.jpg

Cover art for Scott Westerfeld's novel series Leviathan. Detailing the outbreak of the first Weltkrieg in alternate world. Where the original Entente developed advanced biological engineering and genetic technology. Creating various fantastical war beasts. While Germany and her allies countered by developing their own highly advanced mechanically engineered creations. Noticeable for the series indicating that the French were the ones who orchestrated the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand and portraying the British has honorable foes and worthy adversaries.

View attachment 349793

Cover art for Scott Westerfeld's novel series Leviathan. Detailing the outbreak of the first Weltkrieg in alternate world. Where the original Entente developed advanced biological engineering and genetic technology. Creating various fantastical war beasts. While Germany and her allies countered by developing their own highly advanced mechanically engineered creations. Noticeable for the series indicating that the French were the ones who orchestrated the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand and portraying the British has honorable foes and worthy adversaries.
This was my shit, man.

View attachment 349884

Photo of Boris Savinkov, National-Populist Dictator of Russia prior to and during the Second Weltkrieg. He would be remembered as the most egregious man in human history for his racist and genocidal stance towards Jews, Turks, and other Eastern European ethnic minorities. Prior to his reign, his National Populist Peoples Republican Party (NPPRP) waged war on thier political opponents with the use of their Combat Squadrons (Boyevaya Eskadril'ya) or BE, led by his associate Lavr Kornilov.

View attachment 349885

Flag of the National Populist Republic of Russia, and the former flag of the NPPRP itself.

View attachment 349883
Russian Great People's Army (Velikaya narodnaya armiya-VNA) soldiers posing during the Second Weltkrieg. Despite being poorly behaved, and engaging in nearly as many war crimes and genocidal actions as their Paramilitary Counterparts, with the onset of the Cold War against Syndicalism the Kaiserreich created the "Clean People's Army" Myth to rehabilitate the new Russian Imperial Army in order to rebuild it. The myth was no doubt helped by such generals as Kliment Voroshilov and Konstantin Rokossovsky.

View attachment 349889

Photo of the Black Guard Internal Divisions (Chernyy Gvardii Vnutrenniye Otdely-CGVO), the paramilitary wing of the NPPRP. Formed after the Night of Cleansing (Noch' ochishcheniya) where the Combat Squadrons were emasculated as a paramilitary force after many of their officers, including Lavr Kornilov himself, were assassinated by thier own allies, replaced by the CGVO. Under the leadership of Mikhail Suslov, the CGVO transformed itself into a military force comparable to that of the Great People's Army, with dedicated Armored and Mechanized Infantry Divisions. Alongaide their role as soldiers, the CGVO was used to horrifying effect as death squadrons against political and ethnix opponents, and were responsible for slaughtering millions in the Ukraine, Poland, and East Germany. The CGVO were also used as the Guards for the NPPRP's death camps in Magadan, Bratsk, and Belmorsk.
But wasn't his wife Jewish?

Kaiserreich created the "Clean People's Army" Myth
No disrespect, but that doesn't really make the most sense. Natpop Russia's relationship with Ger,many is nothing like the Nazi's relationship with the West; the Germans were the ones who utterly humiliated Russia, and they took a lot more land from Russia than France took from Germany. I'd expect the war in the Eastern Front to be as ugly as it was OTL, with Fascist Russian troops committing probably even more war rape than the Soviets of OTL did, and it wouldn't be tolerated by the Russian high command, most likely it would be actively encouraged due to Fascist sexism. I seriously doubt the Germans would be in any mood whatsoever to encourage a clean Russian army myth; at best they'd tolerate it if the restored Romanovs adopted it on their own, but certainly not encourage it.

No disrespect, but that doesn't really make the most sense. Natpop Russia's relationship with Ger,many is nothing like the Nazi's relationship with the West; the Germans were the ones who utterly humiliated Russia, and they took a lot more land from Russia than France took from Germany. I'd expect the war in the Eastern Front to be as ugly as it was OTL, with Fascist Russian troops committing probably even more war rape than the Soviets of OTL did, and it wouldn't be tolerated by the Russian high command, most likely it would be actively encouraged due to Fascist sexism. I seriously doubt the Germans would be in any mood whatsoever to encourage a clean Russian army myth; at best they'd tolerate it if the restored Romanovs adopted it on their own, but certainly not encourage it.
Fair enough, I could just edit it to make it more like the Soviets and the Volksarmee OTL. I kinda got stuck there TBH.

Fair enough, I could just edit it to make it more like the Soviets and the Volksarmee OTL. I kinda got stuck there TBH.
It does make sense for there to be a clean army myth especially if my head canon about the Germans nuking Russia and then the army removing Savinkov is the case. I just don't see the Germans biting considering that they would have born the brunt of Natpop atrocities.

It does make sense for there to be a clean army myth especially if my head canon about the Germans nuking Russia and then the army removing Savinkov is the case. I just don't see the Germans biting considering that they would have born the brunt of Natpop atrocities.
I edited it to be more like OTL's Warsaw Pact, where the Kaiserreich allows the Romanovs to rebuild the military in order to have more meat to throw in the grinder should WW3 break out.

s-l1000.jpg

American poster for Revenge of the Jedi, the final film in the original Starkrieg trilogy. Though the first two films being released in the CSA was controversial due to their Monarchist themes, by the time the final film came out the popularity of Tyranny Strikes Back, and the film's strong anti-National Populist themes had made opposition to their release hardly prominent at all.
The film opens with Darth Tyrannus arriving on the Galactic Capitol of Had Abbadon, to meet Supreme Leader Palpatine. The viewer learns through this that the strong, vital Palpatine depicted in propaganda is gone, and that the Supreme Leader is now an old man who needs a cane to walk. He hasn't appeared in public for years. Still, Palpatine's mind is as sharp as ever, and he instructs Tyrannus to be prepared, as the final victory of the Dark Side is approaching.

Meanwhile, a disguised Princess Leia frees Hans Zola from his carbonate prison in the palace of Crime Lord Jabba the Hutt. Although she is discovered, the heroes escape with the help of a disguised Lukas Starkiller and Lando Calrissian. Jabba is killed in the struggle, however, his bounty hunter henchman Boba Fett escapes.

Lukas and Leia travel to Dagobah, to ask Master Yoda about Leia's force powers and where they came from. It is revealed through the ghost of Obi-wan that, though Leia's mother was the last Crown Princess of the galaxy, her father was Anakin Starkiller, or Darth Tyrannus, thus making Lukas and Leia siblings. Though Leia brings up the question of succession, Lukas tells her to save it until after the First Order is defeated.

The Monarchist Fleet has gathered in full, and is a legitimately formidable fighting force. Admiral Merkatz, supreme leader of the insurgent military, declares that the First Order has spread thin, weakening the defenses of their home world, and that now is the time for a quick strike to kill Palpatine and win the war. Lukas, Hans, and others will infiltrate Coruscant and deactivate the shields defending the planet, and then the Monarchist fleet will deliver the knockout blow. Leia demands to go as well, refusing to hide behind her subordinates.

Meanwhile, on Coruscant, Boba Fett joins the First Order forces defending the planet. Tyrannus informs him that this will pay off the debt he owes, revealing he was looking out for his survival just as much as Hans was, they simply chose different sides.

The assault on the First Order's central government begins, however the heroes are stymied from breaking through by enemy resistance. The fleet, then, attacks a planet with its shield systems still operational. Hans stays behind to hold off the enemy, and has a final confrontation with Boba Fett. Lukas, meanwhile, heads for a confrontation with Palpatine and Tyrannus, while Leia leads the majority of the force to deactivate the shields.

Hans defeats Fett, but is still faced with a large enemy force. Ultimately, he dies holding off the First Order Combat Squads(named for Savinkov's street fighters). Palpatine attempts to turn Lukas to the Dark Side, but fails until he shows Lukas footage of Hans falling in battle. enraged, Lukas attacks Palpatine, to be stopped by Tyrannus.

Meanwhile, Leia has managed to deactivate the shields, and the Monarchist fleet begins to win against the First Order fleet thanks to the command ability of Merkatz. The decisive moment comes when a Super Star Destroyer is defeated by Monarchist fighters. Lukas, meanwhile, defeats Tyrannus by fully releasing his anger, and is about to kill him before Leia enters and stops him. Palpatine, infuriated by Lukas's rejection of the Dark Side, attacks the siblings with the Force, blasting them with Force Lightning. Tyrannus intervenes, saving his children and running Palpatine through with his lightsaber, Palpatine's confidence that he had Tyrannus fully under his sway being his undoing.

The Monarchists have won, and the Empire restored. Lukas, however, leaves, disturbed by how close he came to turning to the Dark Side and deciding he is not ready to have such a high position as Imperial Prince of the Galaxy. The film ends on a bittersweet note, with Leia crowned as Empress but Lukas leaving and Hans dead.