Photos of the Kaiserreich

Spasibo Tovarische. Also, do you know any famous Black Hundreds members? I've been searching for them but I can't find any info.
The Black Hundred movement was not a single whole and was represented by various associations, such as the Russian Monarchist Party ( Iván (Ioánn) Ivánovich Vostórgov- priest of the Russian Orthodox Church, archpriest. Preacher, church writer, missionary, leader of the monarchical movement. Glorified in the face of the saints of the Russian Orthodox Church in 2000; memory - August 23, the Julian calendar and the Cathedral of the Holy New Martyrs and Confessors of Russia.
Bishop Makarii (in the world Mikhail Vasilievich Gnevushev, September 1858, Repyevka village, Ardatovsky district, Simbirsk province) - Bishop of the Russian Orthodox Church, Bishop of Viazemsky, vicar of the Smolensk diocese.)
, the Black Hundreds, the Union of the Russian People (Dubrovin - The famous anti-Semite)
(https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_of_Kronstadt), the Union of the Archangel Michael, and others.

as I've read he admired the Black Hundreds)
Never heard about that. Considering that Kornilov (to the contrary to Black Hundreds's monarchist beliefs) supported the February Revolution, that would be strange; especially considering that Black Hundreds by 1917 lost almost all their influence.

Some other Black Hundreds members who can be alive in KRTL:
Alexander Dubrovin (too old)
Seraphim Chichagov
Antony Khrapovitsky (died by natural causes in 1936)
Alexey Khovstov
Patriarch Alexey I

I frankly don't care what the Devs say about Savinkov's opinions on race, because it makes no sense whatsoever for a National Populist movement in aRussia to not be anti semetic.

I frankly don't care what the Devs say about Savinkov's opinions on race, because it makes no sense whatsoever for a National Populist movement in Russia to not be anti semetic.
I'm currently making an explanation for that in my revision, one that will likely make more sense than the Devs laziness.

I frankly don't care what the Devs say about Savinkov's opinions on race, because it makes no sense whatsoever for a National Populist movement in aRussia to not be anti semetic.
Why? Anti-Semitism doesn't fit Savinkov's ideology (which emphasies anti-Syndicalism and cultural nationalism above anything else), and it wasn't popular among the right-wing intellectuals (at least, in the forms that were common, for example, among the Black Hundreds). Not to mention that many Jews fought for the White army, including Kornilov's regiment. (like Sergey Efron)

Why? Anti-Semitism doesn't fit Savinkov's ideology (which emphasies anti-Syndicalism and cultural nationalism above anything else), and it wasn't popular among the right-wing intellectuals (at least, in the forms that were common, for example, among the Black Hundreds). Not to mention that many Jews fought for the White army, including Kornilov's regiment. (like Sergey Efron)

The Russian Far-Right is not going to be ethnically tolerant regardless of what Kaiserreich Devs say. Sure, it probably wont be the industrial death camp levels of bigotry, but it will still be widespread. Add in the fact that several Russian Communist leaders were Jews, and you can get a very hostile and bigoted atmosphere amongst the Russian National Populists. And you do realize that the white Army was anti-Semitic as all he'll right? German international financing rumors were played off as a Jewish conspiracy against Russia.

Many will likely not share these views in the NPPRP however, which means it wont be as industrialized, but I'd expect a lot of mass graves popping up.

The White Army also in general caused pogroms, as did the Black Hundreds. Russia was significantly more anti semetic than Germany before WWI; there's simply no reason IMO for this other than to make people feel better about playing Savinkov, when the base game lets you be literally Hitler.

The Russian Far-Right is not going to be ethnically tolerant regardless of what Kaiserreich Devs say
Well... in KR, Savinkov's ideology of National Renewal is derived from the ideology of Savinkov himself (who has a Jewish wife and worked occasionally with Jewish people, including the period of the Civil War) and his circle, as well as actual Russian right-wing intellectuals, who weren't the most wholesome people on the planet, but they didn't tend to express rigid anti-Semitic views. The National Renewal ideology with its focus on populism and appeal to peasantry has little connection to the reactionary organisations like Black Hundreds. There is a little reason for the upper circles of the NRPR to be anti-Semites.

Surely, there would be a widespread xenophobia, since Savinkov's Russia is still ultranationalist, but it would be caused by the rejection of Jews and other "non-Russian" nations to be Russified rather than by simply existing, like in Nazi Germany.

Add in the fact that several Russian Communist leaders were Jews, and you can get a very hostile and bigoted atmosphere amongst the Russian National Populists.And you do realize that the white Army was anti-Semitic as all he'll right? German international financing rumors were played off as a Jewish conspiracy against Russia.
The White Army also in general caused pogroms, as did the Black Hundreds.
I tend to agree with KR devs on that, since the Civil War in KR was mostly restricted to Central Russia with little Jewish population, the White Army didn't tainted its reputation with the horrifying pogroms in the South of Russia. The fact that the Civil War occured mostly in the regions with the dominant Russian population would make it more look like the war of Russians against Russians, who were mislead by Communists, rather than the International Jewish plot.

Last edited:
Well... in KR, Savinkov's ideology of National Renewal is derived from the ideology of Savinkov himself (who has a Jewish wife and worked occasionally with Jewish people, including the period of the Civil War) and his circle, as well as actual Russian right-wing intellectuals, who weren't the most wholesome people on the planet, but they didn't tend to express rigid anti-Semitic views. The National Renewal ideology with its focus on populism and appeal to peasantry has little connection to the reactionary organisations like Black Hundreds. There is a little reason for the upper circles of the NRPR to be anti-Semites.

Surely, there would be a widespread xenophobia, since Savinkov's Russia is still ultranationalist, but it would be caused by the rejection of Jews and other "non-Russian" nations to be Russified rather than by simply existing, like in Nazi Germany.

I tend to agree with KR devs on that, since the Civil War in KR was mostly restricted to Central Russia with little Jewish population, the White Army didn't tainted its reputation with the horrifying pogroms in the South of Russia. The fact that the Civil War occured mostly in the regions with the dominant Russian population would make it more look like the war of Russians against Russians, who were mislead by Communists, rather than the International Jewish plot.
Ultimately, though, what's the difference? Nazi Germany had plans to Germanize the East that if carried out would have made Genghis Khan say "calm the fuck down". I also think you're missing the point of referring to Pogroms; the point isn't that they happened, it's that they reveal that Russia was extremely antisemetic. At best, Savinkov would treat the antisemites like Long treats white Supremecists, and turn a blind eye. At worse... if Wrangel and MacArthur can be turned into bloodthirsty dictators, and if Mosely can be made a Marxist, then Savinkov can surely be made an antisemite.

I think it would be a mix of trying to minimize and turning a blind eye to the antisemitism. With maybe some forced assimilation and dispersion of the Russian jews.

Ultimately, though, what's the difference? Nazi Germany had plans to Germanize the East that if carried out would have made Genghis Khan say "calm the fuck down".
I can guess from the devs' posts on the topic this wouldn't include physical extermination on the massive scale simular that was planned by Nazis; something like "force and reeducate natives, send their children to learn Russian, and selectively punish those who rejects to acknowledge the superiorty of Russians".

I also think you're missing the point of referring to Pogroms; the point isn't that they happened, it's that they reveal that Russia was extremely antisemetic.
Pogroms and other extreme measures agaisnt the Jewish population were condemned by the majority of the Russian intellectualls and the ruling class; I don't see any reason why Savinkov shouldn't do exactly that. Since it've been 20 years of Kerensky's rule, during which Jews were more or less integrated to the society of Russia and consider themselves as the citizens of Russia, the anti-Jewish sentiment would likely fade among the general population as well.

Last edited:

Bulldoggus

Banned
I think it would be a mix of trying to minimize and turning a blind eye to the antisemitism. With maybe some forced assimilation and dispersion of the Russian jews.
The particularly smart or well-connected or talented 5-10% (like Sakinov's wife) get Russian names and orders to publicly convert to the Russian Orthodox Church. The rest have to deal with periodic violence, but this are only allowed on a few days during Easter or Christmas, and supressed should they turn into full pogroms.

Any chance something like this could show up in the Ottoman Empire? Can't remember his name but the Engineer behind it was German and it was designed in the 1920's.
86c6d6ea-9120-43ab-ae27-ae5cf106f6d8.jpg
fd5aef23-f17f-429d-b6b0-bba32d2a871b.jpg

Since it've been 20 years of Kerensky's rule, during which Jews were more or less integrated to the society of Russia and consider themselves as the citizens of Russia, the anti-Jewish sentiment would likely fade among the general population as well.

It barely faded when the Soviet Union existed, a country that was dedicated to social equality.

It barely faded when the Soviet Union existed, a country that was dedicated to social equality.
I don't claim that anti-Semitism would completely disappear from Russia, but rather it won't take extreme forms (like pogroms of Tsarist Russia levels or even Holocaust) and won't be a focus of the Savinkovist Russia.

Tbh the Doylist explanation would be Paradox's no genocide rule,that the devs try to make sense in lore.
We still have Pelley's America with national focuses of White Apartheid, Ungern's Mongolia with pillaging of lands and Codreanu's Romania with probably, well, anything that Iron Guard did IRL, but in the scope of the entire country. I think if devs actually wanted to make NatPop Russia genocidical, they would find a subtle way to emphasize the especially harsh treatment of the minorities without directly touching of the genocide themes.

Last edited: