The M-BAM Main Thread

Here it is the MBAM Africa (plus Sinai and nearby islands) with the TOASTER scheme
Please, if you have any suggestions, (for example, something is wrong in the map, or other stuff), ask me. I also added Europa Island with Valdore's suggestion. Please tell me anything you think is wrong so I correct it, because this is gonna be on the final TOASTER MBAM map.
pbcKJCE.png

That doesn't look right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regions_of_Malta

Edit:

There are six "districts" which exist only for statistical purposes and have no administrative function.

There were three "regions" (1993-2009) later five (2009 onwards). These regions do have a governing council. It's not clear from wikipedia if these are elected or nominees.

The next level of sub-national government in Malta are the local councils, which number over two dozen.

I think Malta is a case where mbam isn't big enough to show these divisions effectively.

Last edited:
Libya has kinda had other priorities besides drawing maps. I'm sure once things calm down, eventually, they will be able to focus on other things like maps.

Is the final plan still to dévie up the world Mbam along the red lines on the claims map and upload them seperatly?

I believe with small islands it has always been the protocol to round up in size to at least one pixel.

Great work guys!

Is the final plan still to dévie up the world Mbam along the red lines on the claims map and upload them seperatly?

I believe with small islands it has always been the protocol to round up in size to at least one pixel.

Great work guys!
Yeah, I'm actually doing that (see i.e. Africa)

Yeah, I'm actually doing that (see i.e. Africa)
Y'a I noticed Africa (Looks Amazing!)
But why did you leave out the parts of Europe and Arabia that would be there and replace them with sea? I think it's better for a regional map just to be that section cut out of the world map not showing only the continent but not surrounding areas

Y'a I noticed Africa (Looks Amazing!)
But why did you leave out the parts of Europe and Arabia that would be there and replace them with sea? I think it's better for a regional map just to be that section cut out of the world map not showing only the continent but not surrounding areas
Because it was only Africa, but I'll add it