The M-BAM Main Thread

New_Zealand.png

Here's the actual one. Took me 34 min.

prerelease.png

My results for today. Though it's 2:25pm here in Krautland, I won't be able to continue anymore for today (most likely), because I'm going to a small party-dinner thingie and it's most likely i won't be coming back before FkingLateEvening so I think this is my result for today. Should the case occur that I got some time left before I get insane through staying up that late, I'll probably show this together with my tomorrow results.

Seems it’s not really CO2 doing anything to the climate.
View attachment 304897

I suspect you might be taking that chart out of context. Here's another, which clearly demonstrates a strong correlation between CO2 content and temperature, going back 450,000 years.

temperature-change.jpg

Temperature change (blue) and carbon dioxide change (red) observed in ice core records Many other records are available

Source: https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/paleo/globalwarming/temperature-change.html

Completely untrue. That's not at all how greenhouse gases work.
Then it isn’t a greenhouse gas, because this is how CO2 has been known to work for at least 40 years, reaffirmed every (rare!) time the funding to run the tests again are approved.

…clearly demonstrates a strong correlation between CO2 content and temperature.
Yes, CO2 increases lag temperature increases. This has long been known. My apologies for bringing this into the thread. I’d be happy to continue the discussion in PM, but it’s not appropriate here anymore.

Then it isn’t a greenhouse gas, because this is how CO2 has been known to work for at least 40 years, reaffirmed every (rare!) time the funding to run the tests again are approved.

Yes, CO2 increases lag temperature increases. This has long been known. My apologies for bringing this into the thread. I’d be happy to continue the discussion in PM, but it’s not appropriate here anymore.

Mate, you've just cited a paper which the author himself described as featuring 'some stupid mistakes... it was just embarrassing'.

Suffice to say that his methodology is seriously flawed.

And I'm posting this publically not in PM because sometimes you do need to ensure that the other side of the argument is provided in the same place for the benefit of anyone coming across it.

CalBear

Donor
Monthly Donor

Your last sentece saved you from a kick.

NEVER bring current politics, much less alternate science/conspiracy mongering into a non Chat thread again.