The M-BAM Main Thread

Europe is still a looong way from being finished
i estimate that unless we speed up (some people join i dunno, its much 2 or 3 at any given time now)
it will be atleast one or two more months before its done

Last edited:
Macedonia
CIeWuHR.png

NOTE: i'd go through some distortions and pretty much had to puzzel the second level together so if anyone wants to take a shot at it its fine with me...:oops:

I'd typically be more than willing to help, but with work the way it is and with how little time I already have, I just can't.

Y'all could try to recruit more from the Q-BAM thread.

yeah i recruited some friends from school and stuff but it's still hard to do, i just hope i'll be able to finish Europe before school starts to bombard me with work

Hi guys I just found this thread and was exited to try to do some of Canada in this format over my 5 hour long bus ride but unfortunately I don't have my laptop and the mobile version of GIPM is terrible to use, not to mention my screen size...

Sorry, maybe we should also do a claims list. Also, on that note, is anyone still working on Poland?
not that i know of which is the eqalivant of no there is not fell free to take a crack at it just stay above the danube and western anatolia
P.S. i was halfway with serbia (including second level) so ill finish that before moving to bulgaria and if i feel like it and noone else wants to mayby romania...

The India-Bangladesh enclaves no longer exist; there was a land swap a few years ago.
Oh, good. The last I'd heard they were still arguing about specifics. (I see it was finished last year.)
Canada has 32,000 lakes over 3 sq km, and possibly close to 2 million lakes overall.
The Vatican is less than 1 sq. kilometre and apparently gets a bit more than a simple 1 pixel, so yeah...

Here's an index, showing which regions have been done and which haven't.

Division of the MBAM into 10 smaller portions is shown. Only two of these – 1. Europe and 2. Africa – have currently been created.

blankworldmbam.png

The India-Bangladesh enclaves no longer exist; there was a land swap a few years ago.

Doing the lakes of Canada will certainly be annoying though...

Bangladesh kept the large, contiguous enclave of Dahagram-Angarpota apparently, but that appears to be the only one.

Be aware: If this has actually happened Google Maps hasn't caught up yet.

Europe is still a looong way from being finished
i estimate that unless we speed up (some people join i dunno, its much 2 or 3 at any given time now)
it will be atleast one or two more months before its done
If you can tell me what projection is used I'd love to help out