Map Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraphiel

Banned
Heres a map for a space TL that Im slowly developing. The POD is that decolonization slows down significantly after a longer and more drawn out Korean War occurs. This in turn fosters more inter-European competition (mostly between those with colonies and those who don't). The year is 2346 and space colonization has been going on at a breakneck speed for the last 200 or so years.

The YEar of 2346.png

Seraphiel

Banned
Why has Germany been allowed to annex Austria- or vice-versa?

Well from 1946 it has been 300 years, plenty can change in that period and well it did. There was a Second Age of Nationalism between 2040-2140 that came about because of a near global economic collapse stemming from an American Civil War between 2034-39. Switzerland fell into a three way civil war and most nations were to bothered with internal problem to do anything when Austrian lead Pan-Germans created the German Unitary Republic.

...POD in the 1500s involving the German Peasant's War, current year 2015~...

Right, here is the full map. The Great Powers are the United Provinces of New Spain, Republic of Russia, and the Codomain of England, Scotland, India, Ireland, Wales and associated states. The Asian Federation ('Turkey'), United Canada, and to a lesser extant The French State and Brazilian Empire are all fairly major powers.

Questions welcomed.

I think I'll do some informational maps to help paint a better picture of the world. Space program, age of consent laws, all sorts... more interesting then a map series at any rate.

yesha.png

Right, here is the full map. The Great Powers are the United Provinces of New Spain, Republic of Russia, and the Codomain of England, Scotland, India, Ireland, Wales and associated states. The Asian Federation ('Turkey'), United Canada, and to a lesser extant The French State and Brazilian Empire are all fairly major powers.

Questions welcomed.

I think I'll do some informational maps to help paint a better picture of the world. Space program, age of consent laws, all sorts... more interesting then a map series at any rate.
That's an awful lot of states in Canada. What's the US colored country in Virginia, and the independent country in New England?

That's an awful lot of states in Canada. What's the US colored country in Virginia, and the independent country in New England?

I think if they're more like French departments or the Swedish counties it should be alright. It's only a lot of states if it's meant to be modelled on the US.

I think if they're more like French departments or the Swedish counties it should be alright. It's only a lot of states if it's meant to be modelled on the US.
True, but you can't blame me for thinking its a lot when there's three states in *Missouri alone, and the St. Lawrence has about 5-7 around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.