(WIP) Modern day Central Powers victory scenario

Vd2CSYu.png
Simple de jure situation in early 1920s, finished Europe and Africa [other than Russia (which will be shown as in civil war) and recolorings]

Btw a little update to modern map, updated/fixed Belgium and Congo borders (gave Dunkerque and little area in Namur (which annexed to them by Germany in WW1 OTL), and a fix that correcting DRC-Uganda border.
5iYDv0Q.png

Last edited:
xSoAhdY.png
Completed Middle East, removed some more internal borders and added gradient to indicate Russian Civil War. Will do a similar thing to China, cuz of the Warlord Era.

Minor nitpick but shouldn't the Tuva border be different? Russia should own parts up to the Lake while Mongolia owns parts of the south

Minor nitpick but shouldn't the Tuva border be different? Russia should own parts up to the Lake while Mongolia owns parts of the south
if you are talking about the occupation of Tuva during Russian Civil War, yes it was the situation for a while in OTL. Mongolia-China occupied southern part of the region, then Whites came, then Soviets. So it was shifty. I added Mongolia gradient to Tuva for showing that with the next patch [Haven't touched China yet but Mongolia, Manchu, Japan gradient (Siberian Intervetion) done]

if you are talking about the occupation of Tuva during Russian Civil War, yes it was the situation for a while in OTL. Mongolia-China occupied southern part of the region, then Whites came, then Soviets. So it was shifty. I added Mongolia gradient to Tuva for showing that with the next patch [Haven't touched China yet but Mongolia, Manchu, Japan gradient (Siberian Intervetion) done]
I'm talking about the border

I.e. this:
1680656349763.png

The border should be the blue one with Mongolia

Was Portugal not involved in the First World War or did Germany not annex some of their colonies?
Germany didn't annexed their colonies. Germany lost the war in Africa OTL and ITL. So their demands was limited. They only tooks Belgium Congo and some French colonies, which they defeated.

Also, Britain and Germany came to an agreement of neither of two touching the Portuguese African colonies and keep Portuguese as a sorta neutral zone in there OTL.

Last edited:
Germany didn't annexed their colonies. Germany lost the war in Africa OTL and ITL. So their demands was limited. They only tooks Belgium Congo and some French colonies, which they defeated.

Also, Britain and Germany came to an agreement of neither of two touching the Portuguese African colonies and keep Portuguese as a sorta neutral zone in there OTL.
Fair enough. So Portugal could well indeed become the Switzerland of the world?

yBvizlg.png
7hSfuWf.png

Nothing major, just some border adjustments and a few recoloring.

I used this thread (that is a good scenario and map too, check it out) for some borders and source for some historical events, proposals like a realistic Germany-Poland border strip proposal which i added to my map.

So whats changed?
-Revamped Ottomans and other states' borders in middle east
-Changed Poland-Germany border (very little)
-Changed Iraq-Nejd? (haven't finalized the name yet) border
-Recolored Montenegro and Slovakia, though still not final.
-(Re)Colored Crimean State in early 1920s scenario as I forget to change its color from basemap.
-Other small things like coloring uncolored islands etc.

Last edited:
yBvizlg.png
7hSfuWf.png

Nothing major, just some border adjustments and a few recoloring.

I used this thread (that is a good scenario and map too, check it out) for some borders and source for some historical events, proposals like a realistic Germany-Poland border strip proposal which i added to my map.

So whats changed?
-Revamped Ottomans and other states' borders in middle east
-Changed Poland-Germany border (very little)
-Changed Iraq-Nejd? (haven't finalized yet) border
-Recolored Montenegro and Slovakia, though still not final.
-(Re)Colored Crimean State in early 1920s scenario as I forget to change its color from basemap.
-Other small things like coloring uncolored islands etc.
What's with Russia's weird coloration?

What's with Russia's weird coloration?
its early 1920s situation and the gradient's reason is depicting the sides in Russian Civil War. Since the date is unknown and the timeline is alternative, it wasn't possible for me to show a detailed civil war conflict on the map, i tried stripes but it looked bad, so i used gradient. There are Turkic revolts/control area in Central Asia, Japanese one in east, Mongolia-China in Tuva and then there is Whites and Bolsheviks which their colors' positions doesn't represent any place.

1920s map
export202310141526147448.png
Modern map (2020s)
export202310141443242462.png
Reworked Turkey/Ottomans, Qatar, Kuwait also correcting borders of Azerbaijan, Georgia, Iran, Dagestan, Rashidis/Arabia and Hejaz

export202401181936381782.png

Reworked too much things, the research and border drawing cost me days. Might change some things/borders (small corrections probably) again but I believe this is the near final version. I will explain the reasons of all borders and events detailed later.

Last edited:
I think southwest Algeria should be moroccan after a french defeat and if Morocco becomes a german ally. The region was under moroccan control before 1910 and was part of the protectorate.
I also doubt that OTL Southern Algeria, Mauretania and Mali would look like this.
1. Some tribes in OTL Mauretania were considering joining Morocco.
2. Does France lose Algeria directly after the war? The "algerian" Tuaregs were independent from the north before the colonisation. I doubt algerian nationalism was a thing in that area at that time.
3. Mali would probably consist only of the southern part. The north could probably form a nation with southern Algeria.

Last edited: