As Dreamers Do Part Deux

The contracts basically say that if you say no to Mr. Schneider's offers to massage your feet, you'll be fired.
Same thing with Butch Hartman and mammeries
Mammeries?
this is a casting couch.
Yeahhh, AEG is gonna go under. Good riddance!
OH NO. OH HELL NO. IF THIS ISN'T THE END OF AEG TV AND THAT BASTARD ANSCHUTZ, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS.
All I'm asking is who gets the misery of owning AEG's children's programming.
True. But Olivia Abbott was known to flunk students if their fathers tried to arrest her.
Most likely a new holding company owned by none other than Bain Capital, headed by Mitt Romney.
Anyone would be better than Ashuntz or however you say it, except for those who worked for him.

And hey, at least shilling Toys R Us and other Bain divisions would be a better job than being Dan Schneider's underage harem.
It would also be an opportunity to rebrand as Oaxis...right?
1:WTF??? AND THAT'S THE BEST I CAN SAY WITHOUT GETTING BANNED!
2: What the Hell are Mammeries?
3: Daniel's mama flunked students if their dads tried to arrest her?
4: AEG and Anschutz is likely gonna go under...
5: So it looks like Ray Spum is about to be outta job?
6: Who's Mitt Romney?
7: @TheFaultsofAlts, why would you say what you said at the end, why?
8: Maybe we shouldn't go with the Oaxis plan AT ALL!!!!!!!!

AEG and Anschutz is likely gonna go under...
Awesome!
They're horrible, they enslaved the fetuses, they're airing a literal PEDO-BAIT CARTOON on their channel, their cult leader hates the Japanese and all their epic shows...
That channel is just a huge L

I like CBS the best. They've got Transformers and Batman. And Pokemon. They're cool.

Awesome!
They're horrible, they enslaved the fetuses, they're airing a literal PEDO-BAIT CARTOON on their channel, their cult leader hates the Japanese and all their epic shows...
That channel is just a huge L

I like CBS the best. They've got Transformers and Batman. And Pokemon. They're cool.
Not to mention, King Philip still hasn't paid the outstanding fines issued by the FCC over some of the content of The Heartaches and Zoey 101. Multiple violations of the Children's Television Act. Plus the lack of a Standards and Practices department at AEG TV.

Not to mention, King Philip still hasn't paid the outstanding fines issued by the FCC over some of the content of The Heartaches and Zoey 101. Multiple violations of the Children's Television Act. Plus the lack of a Standards and Practices department at AEG TV.
yeah fuck that channel

i feel that AEG TV would be the TV equivalent of the dark web.

excuse me what even does all that mean?
not even going to talk about that acronym
In 1988 ITTL, FART tried to bully CBS into canceling Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures. A year later, FART launched an anti-TMNT crusade which made SBC nervous. As a result of SBC caving under FART's pressure, the Turtles fell into Disney's hands.

In 1988 ITTL, FART tried to bully CBS into canceling Mighty Mouse: The New Adventures. A year later, FART launched an anti-TMNT crusade which made SBC nervous. As a result of SBC caving under FART's pressure, the Turtles fell into Disney's hands.
Okay. I'll give them one point for accidentally giving the TMNT to Disney, as they were already trained by a rodent in the fighting sense.

I don't know which aspect is worse: AEG being the worst of modern Internet before it was a thing, or a church mandating what's good for television.
Fuck, a church putting US TV under possibly nanny-state censorship, and AEG is STILL AROUND???
Nah this is some BULLSHIT

I would laugh so hard if, at some point in the near future of this timeline, a scandal comes up that will put them in the hot seat for once.

Last edited:
I would laugh so hard if, at some point in the near future of this timeline, a scandal comes up that will put them in the hot seat for once.
At this point, everyone has had at least one scandal in their history.

1969-74: Rocky Lorenzo's attitude issues and overall douchebaggery towards The Nine Old Men at Disney over cheesecake.
1970's: Leona Helmsley's disastrous ownership of MGM.
1975-77: Filmation's Nancy Drew series, infamous for unnecessary pantyshots.
1980: Cheesecake in The Snow Queen.
Also 1980: Daniel Abbott gets himself fired from Filmation.
1981: Eastland Girls, Hanna-Barbera's adaptation of The Facts of Life.
1985: Lou Scheimer's enemies list is uncovered.
1988-89: FART's assault on SatAm cartoons.
1990: The George Liquor diaster.
Early 1990's: Bridgette St. Pierre's premeditated crusade to embarrass Gus with her entitlement issues.
1994: Ace Ventura nearly puts Warner Bros. out of business.
Also 1994: The murder of Colette St. Pierre by Bridgette and her then-husband John Kricfalusi.
2001: The Rikishi diarrhea incident at the Monday Night Raw after Wrestlemania in Washington, DC.
2001-06: The Weinstein Presidency.
2004-05: The Robert Crumb rape trials.
2006: The Big Poppa Poop Incident.
2007: Merritt Paulson, Kanye West, Butch Hartman and AEG TV.