As Dreamers Do Part Deux

This Just In...

A Colorado judge orders the Anschutz Entertainment Group to remove the ankle monitor that was used to prevent former AEG TV star Jamie Lynn Spears from wandering too far from the Anschutz compound. Spears was found wandering the streets of Denver asking random pedestrians for help when one individual noticed the ankle bracelet and notified the authorities. Spears, now 16, is in the custody of the Colorado Department of Human Services' Division of Child Welfare.
- CNN
1: OH CRAP!!
2: What AEG compound?
3: WHAT THE HELL were they doing to her to put a doggoned ankle monitor on her?
4: Wow........that's sad.....

Here is where I cross the line, I think there should be MUCH stricter rules in place in regards to children's animation and live-action, and I am NOT talking about Cartoon Czar 2.0, we already know how that worked......
That actually happened? Is there anything that the AEG heads won't do to their workers? Or should I say, modern-day slaves?

I know, I'm just as dumbfounded as you are Faults.....

1: OH CRAP!!
2: What AEG compound?
3: WHAT THE HELL were they doing to her to put a doggoned ankle monitor on her?
4: Wow........that's sad.....

Here is where I cross the line, I think there should be MUCH stricter rules in place in regards to children's animation and live-action, and I am NOT talking about Cartoon Czar 2.0, we already know how that worked......
I'd rather have every network place a ban against any AEG content to protect people like Jamie Lynn from being worse off in the future. Of course, exceptions would be made to those networks that AEG owns outright.

Once we limit the boundaries that the company is allowed to step food in, we can get rid of AEG TV piece by piece.

I'd rather have every network place a ban against any AEG content to protect people like Jamie Lynn from being worse off in the future. Of course, exceptions would be made to those networks that AEG owns outright.
Right......

Which would be AEG TV itself....

And I agree with the ban.
Once we limit the boundaries that the company is allowed to step food in, we can get rid of AEG TV piece by piece.
You mean foot?

And yes, but they'll still find a way to come back, trust me....

His chances are actually pretty good.
I feel that there a good chance that hartman may take spum place as the head of mirmax because Hartman tv series at cartoon network were bigger succes thean any thing spum ever created. Als hartman is an born-again Christian which may appeal to philph converstive christain values. I feel that harma get promotion spum will get mad and attempt to revange. Spum attempt at reveagne will probbly result in both hartman and spum getting hurt

OIP.lsCkmU_jqYVtBHRo3UfHVgHaKt

Gayle King (Co-Anchor of SBC's Sunrise):
"Do you know anything about that ankle monitor Jamie was wearing on your property?"

R.84c95d9e0813515c167ea6868e49a2a1

Phil Anschutz
"You'll have to direct that question to my attorney."​

Good, good. At least it's not another Czar-like movement.
Right.
Yes, I did. Stupid fingers...
Yeah.....We all do that sometimes..
Sadly, you have a point.
Exactly!
OIP.lsCkmU_jqYVtBHRo3UfHVgHaKt

Gayle King (Co-Anchor of SBC's Sunrise):
"Do you know anything about that ankle monitor Jamie was wearing on your property?"

R.84c95d9e0813515c167ea6868e49a2a1

Phil Anschutz
"You'll have to direct that question to my attorney."​
"You'll have to direct that question to my attorney" MY FOOT!

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THE HELL WAS UP WITH THAT BRACELET!!

YOU'RE JUST COVERING YOUR ARSES AT THIS POINT YOU MONSTERS!!

Yep, this is about to turn into another scandal, right?

And yeah, we should have ALL of the channels pull their shows, and have the cable/satellite providers start pulling their channel, starting with both Comcast and DirecTV given how they're the biggest respective cable and satellite service in America, then, all the other operators should follow!

Ohhhhhhhh.

Then in that case hell yeah they should.
HELL YEAH! NOW YOU'RE SPEAKING MY LANGUAGE!

Any company that think it's okay to make fun of disabled people(and as a autistic teen boy, what Butch did is actually quite offensive in my eyes), have predators there and hate a specific country and its culture(for whatever reason he has, I'm an MAJOR fan of Japanese stuff, and is therefore, an otaku and a MAJOR weeb, and not to mention that I'm an HUGE anime fan!) should be brought to their knees!

Last edited:
Any company that think it's okay to make fun of disabled people(and as a autistic teen boy, what Butch did is actually quite offensive in my eyes), have predators there and hate a specific country and its culture(for whatever reason he has) should be brought to their knees!
Amen brother

AEG, I hope the TV devil drags you down to TV hell so you can suffer for your TV sins.

Speaking of adult cartoon does nickoldeon have any. I think they would be the home of space ghost coast to coast the brak show havary birdman attorny at law an sealab 2021
Well, you're in luck as starting this year, Nexus, a new teen/young adult animation block will launch on Henson's animation channel, Nicktoons Network.

Nexus is my idea and I've already been approved permission by @OldNavy1988.

Well...all happening here.

Anyway, just wondering what's Freddie Starr doing now at this point? Is he signed on for an upcoming animated feature or show?

Must say OldNavy this is an outstanding timeline and it’s a crime AlternateHistoryHub didn’t mention your duel timelines on Disney in his Iceberg video. Keep up the good wor.