As Dreamers Do: American Magic Redux

If they do, they'll be running Paramount before long and probably turn it into Fleisher Bros Pictures or something. One thing I can guarantee, they'd buy National Comics eventually.
If parmount is taken over by the feisher then maybe paramount wouldn't betery Dumount TV by starting there own network

How is the war going to affect animation ITTL?

It'll be hard for me to come up with butterflies to keep the war from affecting the business.

Depending on any plausible scenarios, Disney might still lose some of its European market. Also, its gonna be tough to butterfly the 1941 strike because I am not too sure of the extent of UPA's impact on the medium IOTL.

Does any body like the idea of Ted Turner building his own themepark instead of buying sxi flags. In that case six flags should be bought by Fox, Paramont , Columbia Pcitures, Cedar Fair, or Kings Entertainment

Will the worlds of wonder themepark still be built. I know that donald trump won't be appearing but we can world of wonder be built by some one fictonal. I

The Comic Book Golden Age Begins!
@nick_crenshaw82
Might still be in Florida

siegel_shuster.jpg

Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster, already the creators of Slam Bradley, decided to develop a character that could be nearly indestructible.

tec004-54.jpg

Originally, Superman was to be a telepathic menace unleashed by a mad scientist.

1.jpg

But after a few years of rethinks and revisions, Superman would evolve into a do-gooder, forever engaged in his ongoing battle for truth and justice. Originally conceived as a newspaper comic strip, Superman would be rejected by every syndicate in the country. Finally in 1937, Siegel and Shuster found favor in National Periodical Publications, who sought a centerpiece for their proposed anthology Action Comics.

Action Comics #1 debuted in the late spring of 1938 and became an instant bestseller.

201204_comics_01.jpg

PNWKing

Banned
If MGM Cartoons is just hiring, who could they hire. Of course I can think of two big names: William Hanna and Joseph Barbera.

PNWKing

Banned
William Hanna and Joseph Barbera actually did work at MGM. But what if they stayed and the animation unit wasn't shut down and all the Hanna-Barbera cartoons were made at MGM. And Jack Nicholson was supposed to start work as an animator at MGM.