Request Maps/Flags Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted a map of the usa, so I don't really care about the rest of the world

As I said, it would leave a lot of blank space since only small areas were visited in-games and that successive games taking place years later rarely mention the current state of previously visited areas.

Last edited:
monde 1665.png

I try on paint to make "borders" on all continents but it requires a lot of work and time.
Could someone tell me if there are possible orders on paint to be able to do them faster?
Thank you in advance.
:)

View attachment 508603

I try on paint to make "borders" on all continents but it requires a lot of work and time.
Could someone tell me if there are possible orders on paint to be able to do them faster?
Thank you in advance.
:)
Paint or Paint.net? If you use the former, please consider the later, if you want a free and easy-to-use software.
And if you meant the latter, the next question would be which kind of "borders" do you mean?
Country borders? If so, I'm sorry to inform you that, as far as I know, there is no way to generate country borders on a map, even less so for borders that make sense. That's just part of mapmaking.
For borders that are technically already there, e.g. continents or islands, you can use the drop shadow or outline object functions that are part of every major mod pack for paint.net. Just use a low blur radius and a very high shadow opacity, in the end, if you used layers correctly, it should like you've added a border around your continents.

Paint or Paint.net? If you use the former, please consider the later, if you want a free and easy-to-use software.
And if you meant the latter, the next question would be which kind of "borders" do you mean?
Country borders? If so, I'm sorry to inform you that, as far as I know, there is no way to generate country borders on a map, even less so for borders that make sense. That's just part of mapmaking.
For borders that are technically already there, e.g. continents or islands, you can use the drop shadow or outline object functions that are part of every major mod pack for paint.net. Just use a low blur radius and a very high shadow opacity, in the end, if you used layers correctly, it should like you've added a border around your continents.

Thank you for your advice. I only have paint on my computer I can't install paint.net for some reason. No, I wasn't talking about national borders but about the shadows on the continents.
I will try to see how to finish them after I have successfully installed paint.net.

This is a quick little request: could someone do three quick Worlda maps of North America?

The first map should be British Canada along with the USA in OTL 1860. The US should have all states in the Union.

The second map should be the USA (OTL's Confederacy, Kentucky, Missouri, Maryland, Delaware, Arizona and New Mexico Territories) and the Federal States of America (OTL's Union, plus the Dakota, Nebraska, Colorado, Utah, and Washington territories). The northern third of Delaware is part of Pennsylvania (FSA), Garrett County, MD is part of West Virginia (FSA), and OTL Jefferson, Berkeley, Morgan, Hampshire, and Hardy counties in OTL West Virginia belong to Virginia.

The third map is the same as before, except that:
  1. Baja California and the narrow part of Mexican Sonora above the Sea of Cortez is part of the FSA; the narrow Sonoran part is part of Gadsden;
  2. The Arizona and New Mexico Territories are now part of the Federal States and subdivided into the territories of OTL Gadsden Purchase, New Mexico, and Arizona;
  3. Missouri north of the Missouri River is part of the Federal States, as its own separate State;
  4. Southcentral Alaska is a province of Canada, the Alaska Panhandle part of British Columbia, and the rest of Alaska as a colony outright but still part of Canada;
  5. Cuba is part of the United States, as a full State. All other Spanish colonies in the Caribbean are independent except for Puerto Rico which remains Spanish

Can someone make an alternate Belgian coat of arms, divided in four quarters:
  • 1st and 4th quarter: Sable, a lion rampant or, armed and langued gules (Duchy of Brabant)
  • 2nd quarter: Or, a lion rampant sable, armed and langued gules (County of Flanders)
  • 3rd quarter: Argent, a lion rampant gules, queue fourchée, armed, langued, and crowned Or. (Duchy of Limburg)
PS:
This DeviantArt post could be a perfect reference for my request.

Ok, this is gonna sound weird, but here goes nothing, Could someone make this bulgaria on Q-bam ?, i'm trying to do a whole world map for my timeline in q-bam, yet i can't find any geographical reference to bulgaria's western border (which i've highlighted in red).
bolghariyya.png

Can someone make the California flag but make it a chimera instead of the bear.

Like the flag is the bear with the "don't tread on me" snake as the bears tail.

Status
Not open for further replies.