I somehow conveyed the essence of this TL in 3 minutes and 8 seconds. I think this is as perfect as we're gonna get from my video editing software. I'm extraordinarily proud of this. If you were ever gonna introduce someone to this TL, this would probably be an easy way. I thought to myself: "What would get me excited to read this? Why I would I read 100+ chapters?"

Enjoy, like, subscribe, and I got that little ol' Patreon unless you're a penniless Infee like myself. lol In all seriousness, I'm in debt from buying the software. XD
This was just amazing and I really got the chills when I watched it.

146124548-fe62599.jpg

4c1a07cf5cf78bd7c697e16236e5afcc.jpg

The%2BRed%2BArmy%2Bon%2BParade%2B1917-%2B45%2B%25281%2529.jpg

stalin-on-tribune-general-view-of-soviet-troops-on-red-square-kliment-video-id1028732832

main-qimg-12871c0d32bae1d9533162d96b3e86c8

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."- Matthew 10:34 AFC Standard Edition Bible

My fellow Pinnacle Blooded Americans, I'd like to take this time to request a character based on one G. Gordon Liddy. Who is this guy, you ask? He was a sickly, asthmatic child turned FBI agent, turned Watergate burglar and the only guy who didn't rat out Nixon. What's more important is the absolute insanity of this guy's beliefs and life. Here's a basic list:
  • He roasted and ate a rat to conquer his fear of rats. As a child.
  • Would burn his hands to test and strengthen his willpower, requiring hospitalization at one point.
  • Practiced killing chickens in order to prepare for Korea, although he "would have preferred a real war, with the Soviets."
  • Tried to convince Nixon to whack, or poison with LSD, a liberal journalist.
  • Was raised by a Nazi supporting German nanny who told him Hitler rebuilt Germany with pure willpower.
  • Picked his wife based on eugenic principles, and proceeded to have 5 children.
  • Told said children to pick fights in school so they didn't get picked on.
I could go on, but suffice it to say he's a complete nutbag. Even Nixon at the height of his Watergate induced paranoia said: "He must be a little nuts. I mean he just isn't well screwed on, is he? Isn't that the problem?" Also, his later in life mustache rivals Steele's in its glory.

MV5BODY3ODc3NDU5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ1NDgyMQ@@._V1_UY317_CR32,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

My fellow Pinnacle Blooded Americans, I'd like to take this time to request a character based on one G. Gordon Liddy. Who is this guy, you ask? He was a sickly, asthmatic child turned FBI agent, turned Watergate burglar and the only guy who didn't rat out Nixon. What's more important is the absolute insanity of this guy's beliefs and life. Here's a basic list:
  • Would burn his hands to test and strengthen his willpower, requiring hospitalization at one point.
  • Practiced killing chickens in order to prepare for Korea, although he "would have preferred a real war, with the Soviets."
  • Was raised at by a Nazi supporting German nanny who told him Hitler rebuilt Germany with pure willpower.
  • Picked his wife based on eugenic principles, and proceeded to have 5 children.
I could go on, but suffice it to say he's a complete nutbag. Even Nixon at the height of his Watergate induced paranoia said: "He must be a little nuts. I mean he just isn't well screwed on, is he? Isn't that the problem?" Also, his later in life mustache rivals Steele's in its glory.

MV5BODY3ODc3NDU5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDQ1NDgyMQ@@._V1_UY317_CR32,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
Sounds like a pretty messed up guy. But he'd have to shave that mustache, so as to not potentially harm Steele's own self-esteem.

• Was raised at by a Nazi supporting German nanny who told him Hitler rebuilt Germany with pure willpower.

That is bizarre. Just yesterday I looked into potentially including him. However, since he's Irish/Italian, that instantly butterflies him. However, I could easily base a character on him. He is quite the... interesting fellow.

If Richard Nixon at the height of his paranoia is creeped out by someone, stay the hell away from this guy!!!

Is all that stuff true about dear old Mr. Liddy?

That is bizarre. Just yesterday I looked into potentially including him. However, since he's Irish/Italian, that instantly butterflies him. However, I could easily base a character on him. He is quite the... interesting fellow.

Yeah, I saw that his last name was Irish and his grandpa was Italian and figured his folks or grandparents probably got murdered by the Union if they came to America at all. However, he definitely deserves to have some creepy weird character in the Nixon camp crafted in his glorious insane image.

If Richard Nixon at the height of his paranoia is creeped out by someone, stay the hell away from this guy!!!

Is all that stuff true about dear old Mr. Liddy?

Yeah, no shit. Although I personally think Nixon is more complicated than just Watergate and paranoia, if the man thought someone was irrational during one of his paranoid fits, they're fucked in the head.

Well the fire thing for the hand left hospital records and scarring, so that checks out.

The rat story isn't necessarily corroborated by anyone but himself, but it matches with him doing insane things to conquer his fears and prove his will. He also allegedly tied himself to a tree in a thunderstorm and yelled "Kill me!" to overcome his fear of storms. Even if neither of these things is true, the fact he would make them up is bizarre.

Chicken thing is another thing he said that as far as I know wasn't witnessed by any others, although I think he might have been working on a relative's farm so they could have seen it.

The whole scheme to kill a journalist was brought up in a meeting, although I don't think it was recorded. The nanny story checks out as they lived in a heavily German area and did decently for themselves.

As for the eugenicist principles, and to confirm that this man is absolutely batshit, allow me to present this quote from his 1980 autobiography:

"Somewhere, I felt sure, I would find the woman I wanted to bear my children: a highly intelligent, tall, fair, powerfully built Teuton, whose mind worked like the latest scientific wonder, the electronic computer. I had worked long, hard, pain-filled years to transform myself; to make a reality of my genetic potential. Now I believed I had earned the right to seek my mate from among the finest genetic material available."

"Somewhere, I felt sure, I would find the woman I wanted to bear my children: a highly intelligent, tall, fair, powerfully built Teuton, whose mind worked like the latest scientific wonder, the electronic computer. I had worked long, hard, pain-filled years to transform myself; to make a reality of my genetic potential. Now I believed I had earned the right to seek my mate from among the finest genetic material available."
That is some Madness right there.

An Absolute Mad Lad right there.

I think we’ve just found the newest AH.com meme. :winkytongue:
MadLad
Definition: when an individual becomes so bizarre they become right at home in WMIT
“Oh the Joe Steele, he’s an absolute MadLad! A professional MadLad!”

*Chuck Oswald lets loose a cackling, demonic laugh as he injects another meth syringe and caresses his nuclear football key*

Soon...

*wipes clam chowder drool off chin*

My preshahs..."

00002875.jpg
“Mr President, your Zap Zephyr pyjamas are ready.”

“And Jangles the moon monkey?”

“Freshly laundered”

“Thank you, Ronnie. Grab yourself a Diet cocaine Sweet Victory and let’s watch those Peacemaker fly!”

Last edited: