I wonder if this will become a source of tension between Indonesia, Australia and the RU later on.
It's basically inevitable. If the Dutch ever falter the RU will give its vassals the chance to build the empires that they're all hung up on. For being such a loyal friend Carolina gets South Jacksonland and meanwhile Australia gets to cut its teeth on Indonesia, surely a test of the Pinnacle Fluids of any self-respecting fascist country. Whether the Brittanic Union is able to set up a protectorate in the Netherlands as a dagger aimed at Illuminati Super-Poland is an open question, but given their complete focus on the Irish maybe Norway would make a better taskmaster in that regard.

Headcanon:
This entire timeline and universe/planet is one giant Thaumiel-class SCP hidden deep within the confines of a extremely isolated Foundation facility in the Marianas Trench, within Challenger Deep, with the only entrance into said world being an oversized wormhole-esque structure emitting a undetermined pathogenic element that inflicts chaos and madness at everything it touches, be it living organisms, human history, politics, or the laws of physics itself. And the Earth ITTL was unwittingly overwhelmed with said hidden plague (SCP-1776-2) and thus everything went FUBAR.

I really wish this was canon.

My one issue is that Thaumiel-class usually denotes that it is helpful in containing other objects or maintaining normalcy. I don't see how this does that (at least in OTL, the WMIT-verse Foundation likely sees it as a blessing from the Almighty). It'd probably be Keter and if it's a nonstandard classification, it'd more likely be Apollyon than Thaumiel.

The "chaos element" could be useful in containing other entities.

On another topic, I wonder how the already deluded RWNJs such as Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell would fare ITTL, considering NUSA is basically Gilead and Nazi Germany on steroids up to 1100x and their doctrines have not only been upheld to the dot, but taken beyond what any OTL fundie could have imagined. Gonna do a entry on our favourite "Pats" (Buchanan and Robertson) anytime soon once we get to the 60s-90s or so, @Napoleon53? Just for the daily fix of madness.

On another topic, I wonder how the already deluded RWNJs such as Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell would fare ITTL, considering NUSA is basically Gilead and Nazi Germany on steroids up to 1100x and their doctrines have not only been upheld to the dot, but taken beyond what any OTL fundie could have imagined. Gonna do a entry on our favourite "Pats" (Buchanan and Robertson) anytime soon once we get to the 60s-90s or so, @Napoleon53? Just for the daily fix of madness.

Well Buchanan is Catholic so he won’t be a big NUSA figure. Yeah he could fake it but there’s already plenty of key RU figures doing that.

Plot twist if Falwell/Robertson are moderate by AFC standards. Maybe they think (coercive) conversion is better than extermination and that puts them on the liberal side of AFC theology.

Well Buchanan is Catholic so he won’t be a big NUSA figure.

Plot twist if Falwell/Robertson are moderate by AFC standards. Maybe they think (coercive) conversion is better than extermination and that puts them on the liberal side of AFC theology.
Even more madness! Ultraconservative figures are ultraliberals (For the NUSA's standards at least, they still would be incredibly far right by real life measurements), while progressive rockstars such as FDR, Teddy Roosevelt, and Kennedy are gonna be literal puritan extremists and discount Nazis. Oh, praise Almighty....

I know that France probably won't directly intervene in the german civil war, but can't Paris simply encourage and support an eventual invasion of Germania and czechoslovakia by the states of South Germany?

I know that France probably won't directly intervene in the german civil war, but can't Paris simply encourage and support an eventual invasion of Germania and czechoslovakia by the states of South Germany?
Well given how during this point in time the Southern German states were also going through there political crisis's, no. Germania is going through its "Red Clydeside if it turned into open revolt period" so I get the feeling that the Illuminsts will be defeated in some way (although I doubt they'll disappear, I bet some of it's less known about members would become politicians within time).

Well given how during this point in time the Southern German states were also going through there political crisis's, no. Germania is going through its "Red Clydeside if it turned into open revolt period" so I get the feeling that the Illuminsts will be defeated in some way (although I doubt they'll disappear, I bet some of it's less known about members would become politicians within time).
While i agree that the Illuminati can't win in Poland, i think that the Kingdom of Bavaria could actually intervene in North Germany: not only it wasn't particularly damaged by the war, but it was also described as basically a catholic police state whose soldiers were considered elite troops during the war. There is also the fact that it is probably the most politically stable german state

Last edited:
Fantastic map, Super! The only change I'd make is Porto Rico. I'm very entertained by that now.

speaking about orthodox, we need to make Orthodox Christianity to be a crazy as RU Christianity, any ideas or suggestions?

The Protector of the Faith calls himself Scourge of God. And the Dalai Lama declared him God of War. Doesn't get much more nutso than that. Lol

Also, speaking of Russia, they will be key in one of the next, if not the next, chapter.

The Protector of the Faith calls himself Scourge of God. Doesn't get much more nutso than that. Lol
Actually wouldn't this create some friction between Victor and the orthodox church (especially in Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia)? I mean the guy basically workships Gengis Khan and his obsession with oriental culture probably raised a few eyebrows both inside and outside Russia.
Considering the League Of Tsars already kicked him out, could they try to separate themself from the orthodox church in Moscow ( like Uckraine did recently)?

Actually wouldn't this create some friction between Victor and the orthodox church (especially in Bulgaria, Romania and Serbia)? I mean the guy basically workships Gengis Khan and his obsession with oriental culture probably raised a few eyebrows both inside and outside Russia.
Considering the League Of Tsars already kicked him out, could they try to separate themself from the orthodox church in Moscow ( like Uckraine did recently)?

This'd be an interesting development, one that could cause a lot of troubles in the future. If this happened, Victor could even try to launch a crusade against the League of Tsars. And it could even lead to his downfall.

A little something I found a while back...

00013f63_big.jpeg

source: http://avax.news/educative/Japan_in_the_1950s.html

Vuu

Banned
speaking about orthodox, we need to make Orthodox Christianity to be a crazy as RU Christianity, any ideas or suggestions?

That's probably the hardest part. Downright impossible, actually. It's notoriously avoidant of getting into political things beyond the most surface level, and extremely unchangeable as well. Remember the little fact that there is no main Patriarch who has the authority over everything like the Pope does. So no "Balkans break away from Moscow" because they never even were a part of it's patriarchate. Literally any decision also requires that each and every single Patriarch agree with it, which is why the Ukrainian church thing is quite literally illegitimate, because only the patriarch of Constantinople approved it, and nobody gives him any significance since... 1453.

Politicians committing atrocities and the church silently approving it? Already OTL, I think that's as far as you can get.