SuperZtar64

Banned
It's relieving to see the Great World War finally come to an end, since the war was absolutely horrifying in so many ways, even though the Republican Union won so much from the war.
SCANNING... SCANNING...

COMMENT APPROVED. HAVE A NICE DAY.

Anyway, here's the result of my passion project for the night. Not nearly as detailed as some of my other maps, but whatever.
upload_2019-5-14_17-1-19.png

Last edited:

SuperZtar64

Banned
What I meant to say was that its relieving to see the war end, even though the Republican Union won so much from said war. I guess that whats happens when you try and fit too much into one sentence. :p
SCANNING... SCANNING.

COMMENT APPROVAL REVOKED. PLEASE SEE YOUR NEAREST ORRA FACILITY FOR REEDUCATION PROCEDURES.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

Also, awesome map! Keep up the great work.
Thanks! You can admire it more in the back of our van....

SuperZtar64

Banned
One tiny note, would Carolina call it "Porto Rico" because that's the antiquated English spelling?
You know, I actually thought about that.

Granted, I thought about it for like 5 seconds, but I did. I figured if the USA called it Puerto Rico then Carolina would too, especially considering they got it in the 20th century.

You know, I actually thought about that.

Granted, I thought about it for like 5 seconds, but I did. I figured if the USA called it Puerto Rico then Carolina would too, especially considering they got it in the 20th century.
In the original aftermath of the Spanish-American war the US did call it Porto Rico, I'm not exactly sure when the spelling changed

South Southeastern Carolina.

"And now over to Brad for your global Madness report."

"Thanks Lindsay. Now, if you take a look here, you can see a front of Carolinian Imperialism moving South Southeast at approximately the speed of several thousand angry hillbillies. This is feeding off a massive vortex of Yankee Fascism in the Northeast. This is gonna be a doozy!"

"And now over to Brad for your global Madness report."

"Thanks Lindsay. Now, if you take a look here, you can see a front of Carolinian Imperialism moving South Southeast at approximately the speed of several thousand angry hillbillies. This is feeding off a massive vortex of Yankee Fascism in the Northeast. This is gonna be a doozy!"
No comment. :p :coldsweat: Am I seriously going mad? I can't even- :evilsmile:x'D
CONNECTION LOST. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR NEAREST TIMESTREAM OVERSEER TO REGAIN ACCESS TO THE MADNESSVERSE SEGMENT AFTER UNDERGOING A THOROUGH PSYCHIATRIC EVALUATION FOR ANY SIGNS OF PROLONGED EXPOSURE TO SCP-1776.

Oh lord. I think I know what CoCaro's Indian Ocean colony could be named...

Yonderland.

*banjo intensifies*

Also, I'm interested in covering how a bunch of hillbillies react to living in Africa for so long, especially accent-wise.

Yonderland.

*banjo intensifies*

Also, I'm interested in covering how a bunch of hillbillies react to living in Africa for so long, especially accent-wise.
Especially since hillbillies are known for their virulent white supremacism and christian fundamentalism.

Headcanon:
This entire timeline and universe/planet is one giant Thaumiel-class SCP hidden deep within the confines of a extremely isolated Foundation facility in the Marianas Trench, within Challenger Deep, with the only entrance into said world being an oversized wormhole-esque structure emitting a undetermined pathogenic element that inflicts chaos and madness at everything it touches, be it living organisms, human history, politics, or the laws of physics itself. And the Earth ITTL was unwittingly overwhelmed with said hidden plague (SCP-1776-2) and thus everything went FUBAR.

Yonderland.

*banjo intensifies*

One thing I could see would be a fairly consistent cultural exchange with the Dutch in Suid-Afrika. Yeah the homelands might be on the rocks from time to time based on Yankee mood in the moment but they're both far-flung outposts of white imperialism hip deep in Inferior negros, so the gloves are off from the word go.

One thing I could see would be a fairly consistent cultural exchange with the Dutch in Suid-Afrika. Yeah the homelands might be on the rocks from time to time based on Yankee mood in the moment but they're both far-flung outposts of white imperialism hip deep in Inferior negros, so the gloves are off from the word go.
One thing that just occurred to me is that in the event of Dutch-Carolinian intermarriage it would be the largest amount of "local color" each family would tolerate, given the shall we say intense nature of race relations ITTL. I feel that close proximity with a stark Republican Union ally would make the South African Dutch more conservative than the mix-happy Indonesian Dutch in this regard.

Headcanon:
This entire timeline and universe/planet is one giant Thaumiel-class SCP hidden deep within the confines of a extremely isolated Foundation facility in the Marianas Trench, within Challenger Deep, with the only entrance into said world being an oversized wormhole-esque structure emitting a undetermined pathogenic element that inflicts chaos and madness at everything it touches, be it living organisms, human history, politics, or the laws of physics itself. And the Earth ITTL was unwittingly overwhelmed with said hidden plague (SCP-1776-2) and thus everything went FUBAR.

My one issue is that Thaumiel-class usually denotes that it is helpful in containing other objects or maintaining normalcy. I don't see how this does that (at least in OTL, the WMIT-verse Foundation likely sees it as a blessing from the Almighty). It'd probably be Keter and if it's a nonstandard classification, it'd more likely be Apollyon than Thaumiel.