Carbon’s Resources

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbon2846

Banned
This is extremely WIP. note these things:

- I’m relatively new and I have only recently gotten the balls to make minor posts here, usually replies. I am legitimately scared of making this thread right now.

- this project is really new and I am still looking everywhere for new maps and old ones alike. I wanted to get a lot of basemaps and resources before just absolutely making it a cluster-fuck with AH maps. any basemaps or resource maps would be appreciated and welcomed to the document.

- a lot of the maps are fucked up rn due to the fact that they are using google drive or something similar, google drive especially antialiases and its pissing me off to fix it all (even though it shouldnt).

well, here it is, enjoy!

Are you looking for a basemap, or maybe a color scheme? Maybe you just can’t find a certain time period anywhere. Well, look no further than this here document. I have spent a while now picking the correct maps, looking through AH threads, both dead and alive, going on AH wikis, and even places with tiny AH communities, like Deviantart, Imgur, Fandom wiki, even a bunch of websites I found way deep into the web. So i present to you, Carbon's Ultimate Resource Page, the one to end all pages!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/19vIt63HVYYM2tXki90iBQq1hkEeGBQrXCTySVVJUQCo

Quite a good list, I will definitely be saving it! You could also add the 2K-BAM and VT-BAM maps, two more basemaps of different sizes.

Carbon2846

Banned
Quite a good list, I will definitely be saving it! You could also add the 2K-BAM and VT-BAM maps, two more basemaps of different sizes.

will do. Right now I am out of town, when I get back home I am going to fix the antialiased links and begin adding more blank and basemaps, such as qbams, mbams, vt-bams, and I will add a 2k bam expansion soon. Thanks for the suggestions!

Carbon2846

Banned
School just started so I won't have as much time but I will probably look into updating it. thanks for letting me know

Status
Not open for further replies.