Stupid Luck and Happenstance, Thread II

"What you are in the dark" an unofficial biography of K. von Mischner Authors name withheld.
Forward by Katya Markova.

Chapter One Thousand Two Hundred Eighty-Eight

24th August 1958

Stettin, Pomerania

“You’ll find that there is a certain sort of low cunning among these young women” Reiner answered, “You’ll need to be careful now that they’ve had time to get their stories straight. I’ve experience in these matters.”

That detail came back to him, she had her shirt tucked in and it had been impossible to get out of the way before she had assaulted him. It was all in good fun, if she wasn’t into it then that was on her.

“I see” Frau von Mischner said writing down something in the notebook, “Tell me more about this experience of yours.”

Sometimes you can see a disaster coming, and no matter how hard you try, you can't give a warning, and at the same time through some sort of morbid curiosity, you can't look away.

In cases like this it almost a pity that running the gauntlet for the army and keelhauling for the navy are no longer accepted military disciplinary measures.

At least the Tigress is on the prowl. I bet the presiding judge will wonder how someone so ignorant could make it to Captain.

I bet you that it will come out that a certain ossifer that just has landed on the list for prospective Darwin Award nominees will have "bought" his commission.

Trained investigator and psychatrists is asking the lying weasel for more details about the incident .. and possible similar happenings... no way this can have repercussions.
He also critically failed his spot check. "Send by the High Command" should allways ring your alarm bells.

Chapter One Thousand Two Hundred Eighty-Eight

24th August 1958

Stettin, Pomerania

“Good afternoon, Herr Blum, you can call me Frau von Mischner” The woman said as she entered the room, “I was sent by the High Command to investigate this unfortunate matter and to let you know that we are taking it very seriously.”

Warning bell 1.

“I see” Frau von Mischner said writing down something in the notebook, “Tell me more about this experience of yours."

Warning bell 2.

Boy does he not pay attention.

Boy does he not pay attention.

This is the kind of male person who thinks with the smaller head, which is the smarter of the two.

Methinks that things aren't going to go well for his father-in-law the Oberst either.

And I'm anticipating the expressions when Kat shows up at the court martial in full uniform x'D

First off Welcome to Schadenfreude-palozza 58 with your host Peabody-Martini.
Kiki is going to find out that it is good to be the Princess as this will expose a systematic failure of leadership and the question is not that heads are going to roll but how many years this has been going on and how far up the chain?
Kiki is going to be revealed as an Imperial Princess as pressure from the Highest Level of Authority (Daddy) will be brought down to bear on the miscreant who dared to try to physically molest the oldest Daughter of the Kaiser.
Kiki is going to be a hero to her fellow recruits as she did not play the "Princess Card" and did everything that they went through without getting special treatment, and with Kiki as their protector they are going to feel safe to tell about all the abuse they went through themselves and how they were pressured to keep quiet.
Also Kiki is going to become a legend for the Industrial Strength can of Whoop-Ass that was just opened.

Imagine if you will, a bar, outside of a recruit training place. Some officer cannot keep it in his pants. But does he check 6, no. He does not notice the older russian working there, mores the pitty. She is one of the sisterhood rescued during and after the war by the Kat, or could it be the Kat herself? Who knows what happens next. Tune in for the next installment by Peabody Martini to find out will he just have a Orchiectomy, with a dull rusty knife, or something more sinister?

Nope, in this case I believe that the prosecution will go for a long prison sentence in combination with a dishonorable discharge.

It will be interesting to watch the fallout.

Reiner will be lucky to be cleaning toilets in an area of Viet Nam without running water.
No he will be lucky if he doesn't get 20 years at whatever the harshest military prison that the Wehrmacht has to offer.
He is going to be surrounded by others who were also molesting the recruits that he ratted out in a futile effort to save his own worthless hide.

Trained investigator and psychatrists is asking the lying weasel for more details about the incident .. and possible similar happenings... no way this can have repercussions.
He also critically failed his spot check. "Send by the High Command" should allways ring your alarm bells.

"High Command"? Humm, could that be the KING - is that high enough?