An interpretation of the extent of the Qing Realm circa. 1900:
WMIT Redux - Qing (Worlda - 1900).png

(Ignore the white space surrounding the borders of Great Qing)

I don't know that Tsar Victor is mad; he seems to be quite effective at what he set out to do.
Mad like a Fox!
Just goes to show, in the Madnessverse, honest, charitable people don't bring progress. For stuff like emancipation, liberation, and abolishment of serfdom, you'll have to deal with spiritual Marxist genociders, narcissistic absolute monarchs, and violent antisemitic pogroms
Ooh. Poor Kaiser Willy's doppelganger is just as much of a sad soul as OTL's Kaiser is he.
Both OTL Wilhelm and his Madnessverse Doppleganger can't seem to get their mothers' love

If you could have George Washington Carver, of all people, giving a small child cocaine (essentially; BTW, that is so wrong on so many levels), WTF are you going to do to Colonel Sanders?

If you could have George Washington Carver, of all people, giving a small child cocaine (essentially; BTW, that is so wrong on so many levels), WTF are you going to do to Colonel Sanders?

Fried Chicken filled with steroids to make all the Better children stronger than ever.

*Alex Jones heavy breathing intensifies*

Alex Jones: The Republican Union is turning the animals gay so they won't breed and kill off all our livestock to induce famine among us so we'll clamor to them for food, submitting our god given rights to them.

*Shows picture of President Charles Oswald III

Alex Jones: Look at this person!, these people are demons...YOU HEAR ME, THEY ARE DEMONS!!! THEY SMELL LIKE SULFUR AND WANNA TAKE YOUR SOUL FOR THEIR MASTER!!

The thing is, given the madness of America, his conspiracies could hold more truth.

Alex Jones: The Republican Union is turning the animals gay so they won't breed and kill off all our livestock to induce famine among us so we'll clamor to them for food, submitting our god given rights to them.

*Shows picture of President Charles Oswald III

Alex Jones: Look at this person!, these people are demons...YOU HEAR ME, THEY ARE DEMONS!!! THEY SMELL LIKE SULFUR AND WANNA TAKE YOUR SOUL FOR THEIR MASTER!!

The thing is, given the madness of America, his conspiracies could hold more truth.

Honestly, the Madnessverse could be taken as an almost perfect simulation of if all the big conspiracy theories were true. Poison and drugs in the food and water, limiting Scottish flu vaccines so only certain people get it, military-industrial complex, occult government entities using drugs and throwing bizarre rituals, elections are frauds, etc etc. lol

I don't know if this has been addressed before but I was wondering something about the non-white Betters: whites in the RU discriminate against "lesser" varieties of white people and religious minorities, but do Republican blacks and Jews single out particular varieties of their ethnic groups for torment? I understand (particularly among Negro-Republicans (or whatever the term would be)) that religion would be a factor but what about particular ethnicities?

I don't know if this has been addressed before but I was wondering something about the non-white Betters: whites in the RU discriminate against "lesser" varieties of white people and religious minorities, but do Republican blacks and Jews single out particular varieties of their ethnic groups for torment? I understand (particularly among Negro-Republicans (or whatever the term would be)) that religion would be a factor but what about particular ethnicities?

This might end up happening in Liberia. The Americanized blacks will see themselves as a higher form of negro over the "uncivilized" tribes that live there and consider them inferior to them. A process of rampant americanization and extermination will take place as we'll see American blacks exterminate other blacks.