Here's something that will be horrifying: Reality TV

"This week on American Survivor.... 12 Anglo-Saxons shall go to the island, only one will come out alive and with the prize money! Betrayal, love and bloodshed! Brought to you by Goodyear Enterprises!"

Also, bloodsports are going to be huge, I'm sure. I'd like to see more than just the dogfighting one from Classic. Some gladiator combat, televised live fire exercises, etc...

Hey “John”
Hey “Hank”
Today I’m going to be talking about Marxism and how we can use it to solve the papist and inferior problem
"Sup you beautiful bastards, hope you're having a fantastic Wednesday. Welcome back to the Philip DeFranco Show, brought to you by Goodyear Enterprises. Goodyear, bringing the best to the betters of society since the 19th century. With that out of the way, let's just jump right into it. We'll begin with our recurring segment "Don't be inferior, inferior"..."

Here's something that will be horrifying: Reality TV

"This week on American Survivor.... 12 Anglo-Saxons shall go to the island, only one will come out alive and with the prize money! Betrayal, love and bloodshed! Brought to you by Goodyear Enterprises!"

Also, bloodsports are going to be huge, I'm sure. I'd like to see more than just the dogfighting one from Classic. Some gladiator combat, televised live fire exercises, etc...
So...'90s American Gladiators, but with real weapons?

So I was at the flea market (one of my main hobbies IRL), and I saw a blue book in a pile of auto manuals that looked really old. It's a 1940s era European guide by Mercedes Benz, complete with detailed fold-out maps of all the old highways and roads and even guides on different traffic regulations, signage, and best places to visit. It was only 4 dollars, and I think it would be terrific to base campaigns in future European wars on! Especially since it shows many ancient villages and such that no longer exist in the modern world of Google Maps.

motoringthrueurope1.jpg
motoringthrueurope2.jpg

So I was at the flea market (one of my main hobbies IRL), and I saw a blue book in a pile of auto manuals that looked really old. It's a 1940s era European guide by Mercedes Benz, complete with detailed fold-out maps of all the old highways and roads and even guides on different traffic regulations, signage, and best places to visit. It was only 4 dollars, and I think it would be terrific to base campaigns in future European wars on! Especially since it shows many ancient villages and such that no longer exist in the modern world of Google Maps.

Ya know, the map thread would probably get a kick out of something like this.

View attachment 424786 View attachment 424787
That book is from the 1950's. Those borders weren't established until after 1945, and for the latter half of the decade, people weren't exactly clamoring to drive through the wonderful countryside between rubble piles formerly known as cities. Plus, Amazon has it listed as being from 1952

That book is from the 1950's. Those borders weren't established until after 1945, and for the latter half of the decade, people weren't exactly clamoring to drive through the wonderful countryside between rubble piles formerly known as cities. Plus, Amazon has it listed as being from 1952

Yeah, I put it somewhere I in the post war period. The cars shown inside are all late 40s models but there's no year printed inside.

groupings_spanamwar.jpg

I feel like this could be really easy to reuse. Just remove the Puerto Rican flag on the one one dude's hat and give him a blue shirt and he'd be an MDP Blueshirt.