The M-BAM Main Thread

Isaac Beach

Banned
Hey guys. Have a present.

CURRENT MBAM [Classic format] (Download here if your computer is slow)
CURRENT MBAM [Virgin Earth, no borders] (Download here if your computer is slow)
CURRENT MBAM [TOASTER scheme] (Download here if your computer is slow)

As lovely as that is and as much as I hate to be an incredibly pedant, could you maybe release it in parts? As in like... A Eurasia, an Africa and an Americas or something. It's just otherwise my paint refuses to open the file.

As lovely as that is and as much as I hate to be an incredibly pedant, could you maybe release it in parts? As in like... A Eurasia, an Africa and an Americas or something. It's just otherwise my paint refuses to open the file.
I could, but we need to define the parts (I'm still not sure). And btw it is not your paint, it's just too big for paint, try paint.net, it is the same but better

Isaac Beach

Banned
I could, but we need to define the parts (I'm still not sure). And btw it is not your paint, it's just too big for paint, try paint.net, it is the same but better

How do you mean? I would've thought breaking it into continents would be fairly easy; maybe excepting certain transcontinental countries such as Russia and Turkey.

But I like my paint :(.

Isaac Beach

Banned
I was thinking something along these lines.
Perhaps with a little bit of overlap between certain transcontinental countries (have Greenland in both North American and European packs for example) so that when people copy and paste bits and pieces they have something to line up with. You could use Egypt and Turkey in the Asia pack to line it up with Africa and Europe, for example, or the Philippines in the Oceania pack to line up Indonesia with the rest of Asia, and so on. Do you get what I mean?

Blank with rivers.png

Perhaps with a little bit of overlap between certain transcontinental countries (have Greenland in both North American and European packs for example) so that when people copy and paste bits and pieces they have something to line up with. You could use Egypt and Turkey in the Asia pack to line it up with Africa and Europe, for example, or the Philippines in the Oceania pack to line up Indonesia with the rest of Asia, and so on. Do you get what I mean?

View attachment 328448
Got it, tomorrow I'll upload it, I'm tired rn

View attachment 328448
I already have split it up into seven continents a long time ago