Inversed Countrys Wikipedia Infoboxes

Post 188 - British-Scottish Stéphane Dion
I love it :D

I have a feeling you won't like this one as much...

ixz9s9.jpg

Post 189 - American Nigel Farage
Can I request a American Nigel Farge?
You certainly can, although someone more knowledgeable about British or American politics is free to do better.

F5yX3oQ.png

I assume that MEP is most analogous to a Senator (with MP analogous to a Representative), and I made Mr. Farage a resident of New Jersey with apologies to that state (maybe?) as both are known as the "gardens" of their respective countries. The Boston Tea Party actually has nothing to do with the Tea Party movement, but it's too good to pass up. :p

Last edited:
You certainly can, although someone more knowledgeable about British or American politics is free to do better.

I assume that MEP is most analogous to a Senator (with MP analogous to a Representative), and I made Mr. Farage a resident of New Jersey with apologies to that state (maybe?) as both are known as the "gardens" of their respective countries. The Boston Tea Party actually has nothing to do with the Tea Party movement, but it's too good to pass up. :p

I assume BTP=UKIP.

I would've thought he'd be more likely to be a senator in the Deep South, somewhere like Alabama or Mississippi. Those are the kind of places he'd get elected more easily.

Nah, I think New Jersey's a perfect place for an arse like Farage.
New Jersey's biggest singer's most famous song is about leaving the state, and I've heard Kent residents (fine, one of them) disparage the place, so I'm going to assume both places have similar reputations. :p I also wanted to go for one of the "oldest" parts of each country, inasmuch as that's a thing.