New Profile Posts

1. Blasta60
    So long Lorath! Say hi to most of the Vale for me!...Pokemon can be so naughty, can't they?
  2. Timaeus
    Insomnia is suffering.
  3. belushi td OriiGiins
    Hey!

Reading your G.O.A.T timeline. Good stuff.

Have a question though. In the 2007 and 2008 season, you have the Giants getting the 6th seed. In the 2007 season you have them playing the #1 seed in the wildcard round, and in the 2008 season, the #3 seed.

Am I reading it wrong, or did something get screwed up in an edit or something?

Thanks
  4. Bees Dom
    I can't believe it took me this long to notice the name change.

It's the kind of name you can eat pizza with...I don't know if that makes any sense, but it's 5am.
    1. Dom likes this.
  5. Petike CaekDaemon
    Hope that longer post covered your questions. :) I've had to edit bits, but I think it's pretty good now. Both an easy and a difficult question to answer, depending on how you want to look at swords of the period in terms of classification and actual practical use.
    1. CaekDaemon likes this.
    • Warning
    245 Ephraim Ben Raphael
    So im wondering, what happens to Judaism in the embervers, just a genearelzaion of the religion not a full essey of it. I'm guessing Islam started having prophets appeared and being very conservative. Except in liberal countrys. Also what happened to Hollywood and Boston and southeast Asia and Porto Rico. I just want does answer and I will leave you alone,also I enjoy our talks, your a good person to talk too.
  6. Warthog
    Phacochoerus argenta
  7. Warthog
    The silver warthog
  8. Warthog
    Phacochoerus argenta
  9. 245 Ephraim Ben Raphael
    really I just want the generalization of the changes to the religion in the timeline,not a essay about each one.
  10. 245 Ephraim Ben Raphael
    Thanks really I just want to what happen to dose place and religions. These questions have been driving me insane.
    1. Ephraim Ben Raphael
      I'm currently writing a TL (Deo Vindice) about the reactions of world religions to an ISOT. It presently stands at around 40,000 words. Addressing the reactions of a religion as vast as Islam or Buddhism to the Change would be a tremendous task- never mind that the focus of my TL was on North America so I didn't really think about those faiths.
      May 22, 2017 at 11:09 PM
  11. 245 Ephraim Ben Raphael
    I have one more question about the embervers timeline and I will leave you alone. How Boston and Hollywood and central and southeast Asia and Porto Rico. How much has Islam and Judaism and oferdox chrisanity has change and also Buddhism and how dose the economy work. Please don't report me for annoying you.
    1. Ephraim Ben Raphael
      I won't report you if you stop.
      May 22, 2017 at 10:50 PM
  12. AltruisticHedonist Allan_The_Dragon
    My old account uh the cringe.
  13. AYC
    My only wish is that things get better. For me, and for everyone else.
    1. Nofix likes this.
  14. CaekDaemon Worffan101
    Welcome back, buddy! :D
  15. PachPachis CannedTech
    You can be a Communist and a Democrat u know.
    We're a big tent haven't you heard
    1. CannedTech
      Oh yea, I'm all about using that entryism business and all that, I just have a slew of problems with the mainstream party and the leadership, not to mention our local contingent in DC which is horrendously corrupt and two-faced (though they're admittedly not nearly as bad as the Congressional masters who hold the purse strings in their clutches). I'd say it's an "it's complicated" relationship at the very least.
      May 21, 2017 at 8:04 PM
    2. PachPachis
      I get you, though it does seem like a leftward shift's taking place since Bernie - I guess we'll see which wing gets more people elected in 2018.
      May 21, 2017 at 8:05 PM
      CannedTech likes this.
    3. CannedTech
      Oh yeah, I hold out hope (though if you know me, it won't be enough till we reach techno-syndicalism or universal income :p), but I'll be skeptical until then.
      May 21, 2017 at 8:08 PM
  16. Christopher Marcus
    In daddy-mode since 13 May 2017 but jumping to alternate reality of AH.com ever so often ...