SKY Captain in the WORLD of TOMORROW

THis is a much delayed film due in SEPt. Stars Jude LAW, Gwyneth Paltrow and Angelina Jolie. All done before gree screens. Set in a retro NYC with dirigibles attached to skyscrapers for mooring. The Giant
ROBOTS are right from a Superman forties cartoon-Mechanical Monster. Looks very definitly up everyone's alley-.Love those Dirigibles!

You would think they could come up with an original theme for this movie... I am not knocking the movie however... I am very eager to go see it...

it's based on pictures from the 1930/32 Worlds Fair, all the animation are animated pictures. all thought up by one guy on his free time...i want to see it :cool:

Suit N Tie: I SALUTE YOU!!!

I needed a good laugh tonight! :D

Another failing of the movie is that ONCE AGAIN some heroic stud picks pale and pathetic Gwyneth, or someone like her, over Angelina Jolie. An outrage!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I WANTED your opinion I would read it in your entrails

Well, I'm looking forward to it. And, just as note, its more often than not that a movie commercial does not have a scrap of the movie's theme music in it. Heck, if you listen close enough the theme music for Backdraft is used in several commercials.

Grimm Reaper said:
Suit N Tie: I SALUTE YOU!!!

I... I... I don't know what to say... *sniff*

Chris

BTW, Stargate: Atlantis starts on TMN here on Monday... going to get my boss to tape for me!