Look on my works. A Kura timeline. (motm)

Feedback on the format, I might do janszoon like this in the future.
Do people like the concept.

PFHABa2.png

I definitely want to see where this leads - there can never be enough good ancient timelines, and this is both very ancient and little-explored.

Interesting TL.:)
If I may be frank, speaking as a designer, I don't care for the Title Font. It makes it all look a little tabloid-ish. ;) I suggest either using a more commonplace serif font like Times New Roman or Garamond and making it a little smaller. Or go nuts with an archaic looking font that evokes cuneiform. Also, standardize the sizing of your fonts from page to page -- especially for the body of text.

Hnau

Banned
Can you use justified font format instead of breaking words up with hyphens between lines? Also, where exactly are we looking at in that second map? I don't see anything there that I can use as a reference, even though I know the narrative says its the Kura valley. May I suggest using a north-south orientation for the map to help with that? And also maybe show the Caspian Sea for easier orientation? This looks like a fascinating timeline. Best of luck! :)

Am I right in assuming that Havik the 26th's reign occurs at the end of the fourth millennium, around the same time as the rise of Sumerian and Egyptian civilization in OTL? Will these civilizations also exist in TTL, and do you plan for contact between them and the Kura? Also, do the Kura have writing?

ozymadias is one of my favourite poems, there will be more references, yes I have 2 more chapters and a map in the works !

Dirk

Banned
Great TL! Good that you posted that map in the map thread, or else I wouldn't have known about it. Since it's so good, what the hell, I'll ignore the butterflies, or rather lack thereof ;) Nice job, love the very authentic feel to it.